Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit (10578 Views)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) / Buhari Campaign Organisation Reports Atiku To EU, AU Over ‘undemocratic Tendenci / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ARRIVES BRUSSELS, BELGIUM AHEAD OF THE EU-AFRICAN UNION SUMMIT. FEB 15TH 2022

The presidential jet landed at about 12midnight on a rainy hour.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1519343891782042&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2022
more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Freestainworld(m): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2022
He should call his Russian colleague, I wan check something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Freestainworld:
He should call his Russian colleague, I wan check something.

Must u comment, cheap attention seeker

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Freestainworld(m): 1:27am On Feb 16, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Must u comment, cheap attention seeker
and must you quote me, busy body.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by doggedfighter(f): 1:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Photos ,that's all he's good at.

Arrant nonsense !

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:31am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Freestainworld:
and must you quote me, busy body.
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:32am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
doggedfighter:
Photos ,that's all he's good at.

Arrant nonsense !
[/s]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by chatinent: 2:06am On Feb 16, 2022
We carry our money dey export Buhari all around the world.

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Moferere: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Ajala don travel again

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by tito44: 5:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Foolish herdsman.

Clueless petroluem minister. This Dundee is never good at anything

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by donleo92(m): 5:59am On Feb 16, 2022
I like this buhari coat oh. but I dey fear to give am my naija tailor to sew for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by thundafire: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2022
He will talk about Russia-Ukraine conflict in which is known of his business. Just as last time baba preach for peace in the Korea peninsula he was lucky Kim Jun Un didn't see his message

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by benuejosh: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2022
tito44:
Foolish herdsman.

Clueless petroluem minister. This Dundee is never good at anything
Insulting a man that you're not sure anyone in your generation both past, present and future may ever attain his feat in life. An army general and then a president. Stop being a hater.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Mynd44: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by tito44: 6:02am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:
Insulting a man that you're not sure anyone in your generation but past, present and future may ever attain his feat in life. An army general and then a president. Stop being a hater.

All the trash you wrote still doesn't take away the fact that Bubu is a clueless dundee

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Aworldofsurpris: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 16, 2022
His excellency arrived on a rainy hour...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Jonegonu: 6:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Baba can never stop working long live pmb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Kemight15: 6:06am On Feb 16, 2022
This petroleum minister can never say no to a travel even if his house is on fire

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Puremath: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Our president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by phoneport(m): 6:09am On Feb 16, 2022
He should thank God the Plane did not miss road, he arrived Belgium and So what!!!
We should boil BEANS angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Klington: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Attending every single summit with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Man is an unprecedented epic failure

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by similoluwa921: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2022
They have resumed flying up and down...SMH

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by crossfm: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Ajala the traveler.

Petroleum minister,cum transportation minister. Always on the move.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by benuejosh: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2022
tito44:

All the trash you wrote still doesn't take away the fact that Bubu is a clueless dundee
i am not here to argue with you but tell you to your face. Why hate on someone you're not sure any member of your generation can attain the height he has attained.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Multiplier7(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2022
It's now i get why he kept on contesting to be President ...travelling 80% of it and to be Petroleum minister the remaining percent cool

The benefits is so many

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by OgaTheTop2: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2022
How I wish.... how I was I can turn back the hands of time. This Mullah is the worst thing ever happened to Nigeriaangry

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by Klington: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
benuejosh:
i am not here to argue with you but tell you to your face. Why hate on someone you're not sure any member of your generation can attain the height he has attained.
[/s]

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit by omoharry(f): 6:18am On Feb 16, 2022
benuejosh:
Insulting a man that you're not sure anyone in your generation but past, present and future may ever attain his feat in life. An army general and then a president. Stop being a hater.
oga what about the people that his kinsmen have killed because he allowed it? What about that ? He is worse than a monster.

Don't worry , when the fire that is burning get to your house hold, then you can come back to say this same thing .
The only thing this clueless president is good at is traveling. That is what he knows how to do best.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Losing Democratic Values, Must Do Away With Money Politics - Lukman / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Benue Killings: Buhari And Ortom Meet Behind Closed Door In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.