Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola (1851 Views)

Just In: God'll Destroy Tinubu, He Doesn't Mean Well For Us- Aregbesola / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by adenigga(m): 5:59am On Feb 16, 2022
Former Governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola has attacked his political ally and leader, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, over who becomes the next governor of the state.

Aregbesola, who is the current Minister of Interior, spoke in Ijebu Ijesa while addressing the All Progressives Congress, APC, faithful and stakeholders ahead of the party’s governorship primary.

Aregbesola, while addressing the crowd, described the incumbent Governor and his successor, Gboyega Oyetola, as the most “useless and corrupt governor in the history of the state.”

The minister said categorically that Oyetola would not be allowed to return for a second term in office the same way former Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, was treated in 2019.

Although Aregbesola did not directly mention Tinubu’s name, he launched some verbal attacks at the APC National Leader in relation to the political situation in Osun.

He said that Tinubu abused his leadership and suddenly assumed the god complex.

“We followed and served this leader with all our might. In fact, our loyalty to him had caused some people to start wondering if we were no longer Muslims,” he said.

“But we were with him and served him according to the admonition of our forefathers, who said when serving anyone, we should do so with sincerity and loyalty; that if you regard anyone as your principal, you must serve him wholeheartedly.

“Sadly, we didn’t know that while we wished him well, he didn’t think good of us.

“However, because we placed him higher than where he ordinarily should be, he started to think he is our god.

“Unfortunately, for him, we had sworn to God that whoever compares himself to him, we’d beg Him to bring down such a fellow.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/We-ve-asked-God-to-bring-Tinubu-down-he-doesnt-mean-well-for-us-Aregbesola

1 Share

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by agulion: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2022
Allah will do it, insha Allah

7 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by CXLVII: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2022
“ Although Aregbesola did not directly mention Tinubu’s name, he launched some verbal attacks at the APC National Leader in relation to the political situation in Osun.”

He can never have that guts to mention the name of his Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

And I am certain their he was not referring to Tinubu. Aregbesola that Tinubu picked up from the gutters

He can never have the guts and effrontery. Their is no way he can ever have such guts. Even in drunkness and influence of cocaine, he still will never have the guts

Same Aregbesola?

Wonders shall never end!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by tutudesz: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Politics 101- loyalty to friends doesn't exist, only loyalty to personal interest exist undecided

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by dokyOloye: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2022
Confusion in the camp of enemies of zoogeria grin
The ppl wey bring this current disaster wan bring another pampas wearing disaster cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Tokskob2008: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2022
CXLVII:
“ Although Aregbesola did not directly mention Tinubu’s name, he launched some verbal attacks at the APC National Leader in relation to the political situation in Osun.”

He can never have that guts to mention the name of his Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

And I am certain their he was not referring to Tinubu. Aregbesola that Tinubu picked up from the gutters

He can never have the guts and effrontery. Their is no way he can ever have such guts. Even in drunkness and influence of cocaine, he still will never have the guts

Same Aregbesola?

Wonders shall never end!
Everything that has a beginning surely has an end, maybe this happens to be the end of his loyalty to his boss.

This is politics and nobody is boss for life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by CXLVII: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Everything that has a beginning surely has an end, maybe this happens to be the end of his loyalty to his boss.

This is politics and nobody is boss for life.

He should have mentioned the name if he had the courage.

The press just trying to cause chaos. Their is no way Aregbesola would dare such!

Any River that forgets its source, dries up.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by WonderManly(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2022
Oya...

1 Like

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Xloclwise: 6:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Wow shocked shocked
Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by WonderManly(m): 6:34am On Feb 16, 2022
You see...

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by kenzysmith: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregbe just buried is political career trust me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Irondome1: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Ogbeni Rauf good morning.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by benuejosh: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Raif is in severe pains. Person wer pass you, pass you. Rest.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by IgweOfNnewi: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Tinubu is a adult blue whale, he cannot be threatened by mosquitoes

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Ruggedniggaone: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2022
CXLVII:

Same Aregbesola?

Wonders shall never end!
and you think he was referring to Barack Obama when he said"won tun ti to Sara"?Tinubu is nobody without those guys,a tree can not make a forest if Tinubu do anyhow Aregbe know about all his illegal dealings including every secret about opolo eyes drug business Aregbe will play the entire tape for Nigerians and you Tinubu urchin will be disgraced

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by CXLVII: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
and you think he was referring to Barack Obama when he said"won tun ti to Sara"?Tinubu is nobody without those guys,a tree can not make a forest if Tinubu do anyhow Aregbe know about all his illegal dealings including every secret about opolo eyes drug business Aregbe will play the entire tape for Nigerians and you Tinubu urchin will be disgraced

This was how you encouraged Ambode. We all know how it ended. Where is he today?

Same you did for Fayose, where is he today

Reno Omokri, Got relegated to become a mere blogger

Nnamadi Kanu, In jail

You don’t go against powers that can make, break and terminate. It’s ends in tears.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by beautyhd: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Ogbeni knows more than we do. I pray God to answer his prayers.

He was once an insider hence all these talks.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Ruggedniggaone: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2022
CXLVII:

This was how you encouraged Ambode. We all know how it ended. Where is he today?

Same you did for Fayose, where is he today

Reno Omokri, Got relegated to become a mere blogger

Nnamadi Kanu, In jail

You don’t go against powers that can make, break and terminate. It’s ends in tears.
lol this one is still living in the past I'm sorry for you

1 Like

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by juman(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregbe is making mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by CXLVII: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol this one is still living in the past I'm sorry for you

I am telling you the present!

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s political structure is in-formidable

As it stands today, their is nothing born of of a woman that can go against it.

It’s just the honest and bitter reality.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by ybalogs(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2022
I plan for betrayal, backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen — Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by ybalogs(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregbe and his unguarded statements sha. 2023 will really be very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by ybalogs(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2022
CXLVII:

He's got people almost everywhere but I doubt that's enough to make him the President. We should wait till after the convention to really know what's up . I believe things will be clearer by then .
Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by AntiBMC(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregbesola no be Igbo name o...b4 the bmc—yoruba mvslim chapter begin to cry blood with IPOB in their mouths.

Treachery and disloyalty is like good morning in the SW so nobody should come here to act surprised.
Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by NGpatriot: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2022

“I plan for betrayal, I plan for backstabbing, I also plan for reunion and forgiveness long before they happen. In life, I expect nothing, I expect anything, I expect everything.“

-Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Aregbe's problem is as usual his unguided ego.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Eastlink(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Unbelievable. Are you sure this coming from the mouth of Aregbe? grin
A whole strong ally and friend of Tinubu according to BMC. Former DG of Tinubu campaign 1999-2003. Former Lagos state Commisioner for Education with edifices named after him. Infact Aregbe was the defacto Prime Minister when BAT ruled as Governor of Lagos.
Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Gadafii: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2022
The pee poos peresident is going down like a poo down the drain, insha Allah

Affliction shall not rise again

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by philGeo(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2022
Why the attacks? I am not Tinubu fan and I will not vote but there are some people that you don attack them, especially those you share good time together in the past, you just need to focus and get to the top.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by juman(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Aregbe made some bad move. It's justifiable if tinubu doesn't trust him fully.

Aregbe know tinubu better that he forgive readily.
The matter is father and son thing.
I think he should chill a bit and then reconcile with him.
Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by Godfullsam(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2022
CXLVII:

Stop over hyping this man Na.

He is just a human.

Pride goes before a fall.
Re: We’ve Asked God To Bring Tinubu Down, He Doesn’t Mean Well For Us – Aregbesola by OkCornel(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2022
It takes a special level of stupidity to campaign for Tinubu who played a key role plunging Nigeria into this mess.

Tinubu knew very well Buhari will destroy Nigeria, but still went ahead to repackage Buhari as an incorruptible saint through media propaganda and false promises. See where Nigeria is today.

Tinubu simply threw Nigerians under the bus, just for his selfish ambition.

Tinubu can whitewash the devil provided he gets what he wants.

A vote for Tinubu and whoever played a key role in getting Nigeria into this mess (APC)…is as good as thanking armed robbers for gang taping your wife.

If the past 7 years of APC has taught you nothing, then you can never learn anything useful in this life.

Be warned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El Rufai Threatens Revolt Over Buni Leadership / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Nassarawa (photos) / Inec Press Release On Results Viewing Portal (irev)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.