Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report (39322 Views)

Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by chapwiz(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Why are they just saying now that NDLEA have done a good job. This Abba Kyari case have have been police table since last year. They keep promising up and down and no information was give to the public but now that NDLEA have implicated him they are bringing more information...
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by LordOfTheGame: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2022
The whole of Kyari family members are all criminals and terrorists and fraudster and drug barons. I have said it before and I will say it again, the northern fulani Muslim terrorists are all criminals and terrorists. They are the ones running the country down with different k8nds of crimes but will be quick to hide theirs and focus on the minor crimes from other regions.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

even ur 4th generation won't witness biafra,so stop deceiving urslf....
Biafra or not we still be doing good
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by 1823tree: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Shut it.

The breeze will blow reach Obi cubana side. We're watching in 3D
[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by NoBones: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
NPF also playing to the gallery to get public sympathy and redeem its battered image, how come we did hear anything about this report all the while he was on suspension, how come they never arrested or invited kyaris Brother for interrogation?
Corrupt NPF, if I was the President of this country everybody in the NPF from the rank of IGP, DIG, AIG, CP, ACP will be compulsory retired from service with immediate effect
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Shut up and get out!

Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by KidiBigDeal(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
I just hope and pray Nigeria govt is not fooling us with this ABBA Kyari situation. Because I don’t trust Nig govt one beat. Are there still credible investigators in Nigeria force who will not compromise or be frustrated by other superiors if they didn’t give in?

The case and allegations of the former EFCC boss as been swept under the carpet till tomorrow nobody knows how it ended.

I see this ABBA K. case likely to be a similar one. So I am not even bothered with the headlines coming from the media about him.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by Kaylad70: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Awon ole gbogbo...God don start dey judge you
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by seunayantokun(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
So the middle name of the supercop is Criminal?
His brother received ... million, on his behalf.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by seyz91(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Confirm!
icon007:
Many force men in Nigeria are into shaddy deal.. They are mostly corrupt
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by Advancedman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:
*NPF probes Kyari for 33 cases of money laundering.
*Police recommend demotion of embattled top cop.

https://punchng.com/abba-kyaris-brother-received-n279m-from-hushpuppi-others-police-report/

Dismissal
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by Advancedman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
ProudBornoBoy:
Not all that glitters is gold, all the case he has handled should be reviewed, cause this type of person may be involved in blackmailing, torture and framing of innocent people.

Definitely.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by Advancedman(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mysticwebb:
If after all these discoveries, the IGP still recommended just demotion for Abba, then he must also be fully involved in all these crimes committed by Kyari.

Confirmed, for him to attack the Ndlea immediately and going by the rejection of psc of his recommendation from investigation of the police I am 100% sure this IGP is questionable.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by 1824fu: 2:09am On Feb 17, 2022
[s][quote author=TheNiceGuy post=110274999][/quote][/s]
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by calcal: 3:13am On Feb 17, 2022
toobusy:
Family of corruption,by corruption and for corruption.....how many of our officers in higher position could be honestly exonerated if the same searchlights that has touched on Abba Kyari was to be shifted on them.....

none.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by Collins9156(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2022
IPOB AND ESN want to destroy his family.

Criminals and Madness every where.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report by utibills(m): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fvck it. Man did what he had to do. It is what it is. Fvck errthing fvck errbody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.