Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Help With Project And Statistical Analysis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Project And Statistical Analysis (608 Views)

Make money online with MMM / How To Analyze Secondary Data In Project And Material / Pls Help Me With Project Topic/material On Bus. Adm/mgt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Project And Statistical Analysis by omotyoyen: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2011
Good day Fellow Nairalanders. For help in  research projects and statistical analysis of data collected during research in any course of any degree level B. Sc, Masters and Ph.D. You can call 08063142126. Past works  has always increased our customerbase because assisted people always refer others to come. A trial today will not only convince you but make you feel convenient and worthwhile working with us because we connect the "knowing" to the "doing".
Re: Help With Project And Statistical Analysis by kaykad: 9:24am On May 12, 2012
Nlanders I ned your help on my project topic, intergarting universal basic education authority data using semantic web tecnology.

(1) (Reply)

Get Help! / Fed.poly.oko / Difference Between Ghost & Spirit, Kind & Nice, Soul & Mind, Like & Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.