Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) (27530 Views)

Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by izubext007: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
If is Nigeria, they would burn him alive.......Ghana civilise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by Omniman(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
This guy might fall sick and die
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by Malachite: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
izubext007:
If is Nigeria, they would burn him alive.......Ghana civilise
and you think this is civilized, you are very funny.
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by Fashionista01(f): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Stealing is a bad habi and it requires discipline to erase.
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by gentle136(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
macrodata:
at least for now he won't look at menial job as too small. If he can clean out the gutter for free, what's washing plates in a restaurant?
yeah, u gat a point. But that is if he is a reasonable person.

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by Maj196(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Better than jungle justice sha
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by Goldenbliss1(f): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Getting him arrested is the best and legal way to go about it. At least he would be able to confess to other crimes.

Taking law into your hands and giving him the punishment you think he deserves makes no difference to me. What if he got infected with Hiv?

And decided to infect an innocent person in other to retaliate.

Say no to jungle justice!
And let seek for a legal way to fight 4 our right.
If our leaders are not doing there best, that doesn't mean we should do the worst.
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by TheGift: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaAOAZeAe85/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This is far better than the kind of jungle justice that people in parts of Nigeria are prone to carry out.
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by YellowMayor(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by YellowMayor(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Me sef burst into Laughter grin grin grin grin 4 here too.
Dem for try help am with Shovel and Rake.
Then set Good Food for him too.

At the bolded, so that he can have strength to come and steal again right
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by YellowMayor(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ykc2:
I thought gutters in Ghana are clean lipsrsealed undecided all African countries na d same

grin grin grin
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by YellowMayor(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
macrodata:
at least for now he won't look at menial job as too small. If he can clean out the gutter for free, what's washing plates in a restaurant?

Hmmmmmmm sad
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by tonyashburton: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
So gutter for Ghana sef dirty like dis? *spits in digust*
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by sisibuma: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
If na my country people here in naija, Dem go put tire for him neck; set fire �. This Ghana people get sense Sha.
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by Owen247: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaAOAZeAe85/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Africa. Meanwhile in boarding school dat year na our legs and feet we dey use wash d schools messed up toilet as per morning duty.
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by Tinney104(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin

Afonja reach there grin cheesy

Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by PetroDolla2020: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Gutters are not dirty in Nigeria?

tonyashburton:
So gutter for Ghana sef dirty like dis? *spits in digust*
Re: Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) by payaseriy: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Shot As Kidnappers Raid Akilubu Along Abuja - Kaduna Express Way / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.