Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele (216 Views)

Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter / Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by ENIOLASALAMI: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2022
I came across some tweets on twitter about the CBN Governor running for presidency and it was funny to see the replies of Nigerian youths believing and getting angry over fake news, haven't you noticed the pattern of electoral candidates feeding us with a fake candidate every election year to distract us from seeing the main opposition. I am surprise we still fall for it.

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by ENIOLASALAMI: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2022
The man is not even doing too much, just focusing on his work and they are catching cold
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by 2special(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2022
You can't shame the shameless, his policy in CBN is evident for all to see.... Please, how much is the Dollar exchanging to the Naira.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by Sufferingboy(f): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2022
He is Buhari anointed candidates to fly APC ticket.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by BabaO2: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Emefiele the most clueless CBN governor Nigeria ever had. Not even ashamed to say abokifx is used to determine dollar price in Nigeria, no abokifx again, how far mr cbn governor?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by orisa37: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2022
I AM FOR NIGERIA"S SAKE.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by orisa37: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2022
I AM FOR NIGERIA"S SAKE.

AND FOR NIGERIA SURVIVAL.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2022
2special:
You can't shame the shameless, his policy in CBN is evident for all to see.... Please, how much is the Dollar exchanging to the Naira.

That's not his fault.

Nigeria needs to earn more forex. CBN can only bring polices to manage the forex we have, not bring in more forex

If we want more forex, then we have to diversify the economy.

And no, i am not emefiele fan or apc or pdp fan.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Emefiele by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Nobody. He is afraid of himself. A big failure of a man.

(1) (Reply)

Education, Youth And Unemployment In Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity: ‘Be Patient With Us’, FG Sympathises With Nigerians / Otunba Mayokun Lawson _ Alade ( Laf) Your Political

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.