Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss (25937 Views)

Gianluigi Donnarumma And Partner Attacked And Robbed In Paris / Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / Euro2020 Gianluigi Donnarumma Named Player Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by flamingREED(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ronaldo's goal last night was something else.

1 Like

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Benny6944: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
If it was Ronaldo media will never rest. criticism from all angle
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Biafranodogwu55: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Both mbappe and messi are just wasting dia team...oda 15 teams are justing wasting dia time cos chelsea is winning ucl back 2 back...
Holla to the world champions...ktbffh grin grin grin
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by silverlinen(m): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
If na Cr7 miss penalty now, most nairalanders for don dey shout he's "FINISHED".
Imagine person dey struggle for farmers league... league wey depay murder after him flop for EPL...na wa ooo
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by GUNITGuy: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Messi scoring less than 20 goals in all competition this season, I see PSG unable to afford him after crashing out of the champions league, I see Tottenham, Aston Villa and New Castle bidding for him, I see him joining new castle.

This I have seen.
See well u are not looking anything your physical eyes are just looking but can't see Leo's career

1 Like

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Benresmy(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Damidave1124:
It's part of the game though. Anybody can miss a penalty. Kudos to Mbappe for that brilliant and sweet goal kiss

It is Mbappe's turn to shine, he's the future, and the future is here.

Messi is still the GOAT though, let's enjoy while he last. cool

Baba you bi football guru.... I hail u

No body is above missing penalties.. For penaldo supporters tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by omolayomi06: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=110281838]I see Messi scoring less than 20 goals in all competition this season, I see PSG unable to afford him after crashing out of the champions league, I see Tottenham, Aston Villa and New Castle bidding for him, I see him joining new castle.

Pele arinu rode olumoran okan Mr fortune seer, keep seeing things oo, but I pray make you no say APC will still rule Nigeria in 2023 na that one feel course fight between me and you.
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Jostoman: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Messi scoring less than 20 goals in all competition this season, I see PSG unable to afford him after crashing out of the champions league, I see Tottenham, Aston Villa and New Castle bidding for him, I see him joining new castle.

This I have seen.
ajegunle weed at work grin

1 Like

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Bamzyriches451: 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Damn!
Pessi is a fraudster
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by cryptocherith: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
This picture above was during Italy's Euro Cup game and also it depicts celebration and not groaning...

No plot or cunningly devise psychological post can take away the 7 B D'or from him..

Keep it up!!!
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Elidrisy20: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you see shit for your trouser

1 Like

Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Dannydrums889: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
I really like this guy
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by YellowMayor(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Maybe the penalty miss was a blessing in disguise. Madrid would have had enough time to fight back & probably equalise.

True
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by YellowMayor(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Invitationn:

Fight back keh.
They had zero shot on target and 3shots total.
It would have been their greatest undoing.

They would have fought back
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by Invitationn: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
YellowMayor:

They would have fought back
If you insist.
Meanwhile, it's not too late.
I look forward to seeing the second leg.
At least, now they have a good reason to fight back.
Re: Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss by YellowMayor(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Invitationn:

If you insist.
Meanwhile, it's not too late.
I look forward to seeing the second leg.
At least, now they have a good reason to fight back.

Yes of course. Earnestly waiting for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'Tigress Captain, Sarah Ogoke, Gets First Job As A Medical Doctor / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / Nigeria(0) Vs Tunisia(0) on Saturday June 20th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.