Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close (695 Views)

Later People Will Ask Why Biafra Agitation? See What Happened In Aba / Why Biafra Might Have The Largest Military In Africa / This Is Why Biafra Want South South Especially Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by Voy(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2022
Daily Times Nigeria

A Northern Fulani Muslim identified With the name ALHAJI SHEHU GALLADIMA has expressed gratitude to the Indigenous People Of Biafra over their presumed independence which he said is very near.

ALHAJI SHEHU who has supported Nnamdi Kanu for agitating for Biafra says that Kanu is not just fighting for the freedom of the IGBOS but gor the independence of everybody found in Nigeria.

GALLADIMA in his various tweet advocated for the release of KANU who was recently abducted illegally in Kenya and extradited to Nigeria without following court proceedings.

In his tweet, he noted that the arrest of KANU draws the freedom of BIAFRA closer than earlier expected.

“The worst mistake the federal govt of Nigeria made was to arrest Mazi Nnamdi Kanu , a man loved by everyone even his enemies . Today , the freedom of Biafra is near than expected . Congratulations to the people of Biafra and all who love freedom. #FreeMaziNnamdiKanu”

Source: AFRICANVOICETV

https://www.facebook.com/482749575105792/posts/4747755335271840/?d=n

Re: Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Fake name

Next
Re: Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by bigpriik: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2022
This is the second wise and truthful northerner I have seen all my life one lives in my street,how do you want a country with three kings,Igbo,Yoruba and hausa-fulani to work? Everybody wan claim oga over the other tribes,just like USSR one day we go accept reality.

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by AfonjaEmir: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2022
IFA said i should tell you that Fixation on IGBO affairs .especially BIAFRA activities can lead to permanent brain damage.

Osagyefo98:
Fake name

Next
Re: Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by Ojiofor: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2022
IPOBians giving themselves false hope.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
IFA said i should tell you that Fixation on IGBO affairs .especially BIAFRA activities can lead to permanent brain damage.

Hgdadxjutewwckj
Re: Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by AfonjaEmir: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2022
They have HOPE do you have any?...Check Yourself.

Signed
OBA Lamidi

Ojiofor:
IPOBians giving themselves false hope.
Re: Alhaji Shehu Galladima: Why Biafra Independence Is Very Close by Burruchaga71(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2022
bigpriik:
This is the second wise and truthful northerner I have seen all my life one lives in my street,how do you want a country with three kings,Igbo,Yoruba and hausa-fulani to work? Everybody wan claim oga over the other tribes,just like USSR one day we go accept reality.
Guy remove Fulani as one of the ogas. There is nothing like hausa - Fulani abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Buni, Bello, 2 Other Govs Working Against APC Convention, Lukman Raises Alarm / APC NASS Members & South West Traditional Rulers Dissapointed Over Tinubu’s Rain / Buhari And Osinbajo Displaying Swag In A Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.