Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Books To Get You Started On Becoming Financial Stable As A Mom! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Books To Get You Started On Becoming Financial Stable As A Mom! (91 Views)

Use The Little With To Get Yourself Financial Stable / Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / Naira Stable As CBN Injects $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Books To Get You Started On Becoming Financial Stable As A Mom! by AMumAndMore(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
✍�Would you believe it if I told you, you could be absolutely everything there is to be?

Being a wife is hard; being a Mom is even more challenging. But guess what? You can do it all, including being a badass financial guru, too!

Have you ever sat to wonder why you're exceptional at multitasking?

Well, you're not good at it because you have too many tasks to accomplish; you're good at it because The Maker wired you that way.

�Did you know the female brain is about %11 smaller than the male?

However, #Waitforit........

The female brain works more efficiently than the male brain.

A classic example of #small but mighty
Dear Mamma

If you can be good as a spouse and good at parenting, nothing stops you from being financially stable and savvy.

It's in you, Trust me. You've been equipped for anything long before you were born

Don't let Marriage and especially motherhood stand in your way. You are more than enough

Baby Girl!

�Are you ready to kick start your financial journey as a Stay At Home Mom?

Then I've got some presents for you....

https://amumandmore.com/top-5-business-books-for-stay-at-home-moms/

I hope you find the push you need!
Oya, because it's #Womancrushwednesday

Dear Mamma, tag those smaller brained species that have the super brain power and tell them how amazing and unique they are.

Who's going first?

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest!

Stay Fabulous

©️ Viv Obinna

(1) (Reply)

Client Tag, Paypal Mail, Zelle, Giftcards Available / Are You Attractive To Your Client Or Do You Believe In Miracle? / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.