Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 (2522 Views)

Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / Ipob Threats - South East States In Complete Lockdown. Enugu In Pictures / Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by gbengaeed(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Unity in stupidty

AfonjaEmir:
See Unity because of 1 man.

See law and order because of 1 man

See reverence because of 1 man

and Tomorrow miscreants from the Almajiri Sector of generational cowards will be insulting the UNIFER OF IGBOs Worldwide!!

With all the SO called sophisticated Political Unity

OSIBANJO IS FIGHTING Tinubu

AREGBESOLA IS FIGHTING Tinubu

Everywhere is Political backed violence and the herdsmen are doing their bidding undisturbed in the SW bushes!!

IGBO people have shown that power belongs to the people...not some miscreants, shallow minded youth support as leaders.

IGBO people rock!!

ps: where are the zombies that claim to know everything??

Signed,
OBA Lamidi Aderingbigbe

Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by AfonjaEmir: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
You will cry blood and shiit stone fragments.

I dont know why my Yoruba are very very tasteless people. with all our useless sophistication.

Buhari a terrorist enabler United the North...you didnt say anything

Tinubu a confirmed Drug czar and financial criminal, held the SW by the jugular...You didnt say anything.

Nnamdi Kanu asked for Referendum, and you are wallowing in bitterness, as if IGBO people relegated you to poverty/pain/insecurity and untimely death.

Face your demons they are scattered in SW and North..even Tinubu said that Yoruba and Fulani are 1.

gbengaeed:
Unity in stupidty

Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by kingjis: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Okay announce it,so we can obey

You support ipob

You know better than I do
Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by ArewaNorth: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
kingjis:

Which voice ?

I now see the level of Igbos thinking

Why do you guys kill who ever that does not support biafian?

Today they burnt Hausa people's market in Aba and killed abt 50 cows. That is the unity they're talking about. Unity in oppression.
Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by Proudlyomonna: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
u have to understand d difference between fear n obedience,so u want them to open shop so that their goods can b destroyed like we have seen in d past?

U want them to bring out their cars so unknown gunmen can burn it n kill them

Most of this guys have nothing in Igboland so they cant understand why it's necessary not to put your business in the middle of two fighters.
If you come out the sit at home enforcers will attack and destroy your business built with sweat and pain.
The shameless fg security can barely defend themselves so trusting them to defend you and your business from the sit at home enforcers is a stupid risk to take.
If the army comes out double wahala in the quest of fighting the enforcers you might be caught in the middle �
Abeg my people it's just one day, don't risk loosing your years of struggle and hustle.
But very soon this whole issue will die off that's if the security start showing signs of getting this useless sit at home enforcers.

1 Like

Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by gbengaeed(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
You are not a Yorubaman, you are just one bitter disccord plantter.

AfonjaEmir:
You will cry blood and shiit stone fragments.

I dont know why my Yoruba are very very tasteless people. with all our useless sophistication.

Buhari a terrorist enabler United the North...you didnt say anything

Tinubu a confirmed Drug czar and financial criminal, held the SW by the jugular...You didnt say anything.

Nnamdi Kanu asked for Referendum, and you are wallowing in bitterness, as if IGBO people relegated you to poverty/pain/insecurity and untimely death.

Face your demons they are scattered in SW and North..even Tinubu said that Yoruba and Fulani are 1.

Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
anything for the greater good of my people is welcomed by me. I trusted you in 1967,3million gone....Relax my guy..your time don pass..

kingjis:

You support ipob

You know better than I do
Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by kingjis: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

anything for the greater good of my people is welcomed by me. I trusted you in 1967,3million gone....Relax my guy..your time don pass..

3 million gone and this time 59 million will go is you guys are not careful
Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
Amen ooo..gone to our own country

kingjis:

Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by Dereformer(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
kingjis:

You will be shocked this time around.

Biafra will go in your very eyes.

We are closer home than ever.
Re: Biafra On Total And Complete Lockdown For Nnamdi Kanu 16/02/2022 by kingjis: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Dereformer:

You will be shocked this time around.

Biafra will go in your very eyes.

We are closer home than ever.

I hope you have seen what happened to Ukraine

They where thinking america and other world power will help them fight

What is happening now ?

You are on your own ,don't start what you can't finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbe Is A Bastard / Illegal Gathering: Rivers State Seals Hotel, Others, Scores Arrested / Austria Newspaper Decribes Tinubu As Drug Lord turned Presient-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.