Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Stanbic IBTC Claimed I Received Value For A Debited Transaction. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic IBTC Claimed I Received Value For A Debited Transaction. (153 Views)

Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Claimed I Received Value For A Debited Transaction. by dboY1123(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
On 5/02/2022, I used my ATM to withdraw from a stanbic IBTC ATM machine and it didnt dispense, I went to my bank to log the dispute, since 7/02/2022.. Only for Stanbic bank to forward a mail to my bank that the value was received..what is the meaning of that one?
Maybe I'll just go to stanbic bank and request for the video footage.
How can you claim what's not? If I get the video footage and I didn't receive the money they'll pay.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Business Registration / Clean Iphone 8 For Sale / Going On A Camping Trip? Get Best Sleeping Bags And Sleep Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.