Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,985 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment (11515 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return / Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Indispensable85(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're bleating every thread.

Do you even know road to Osun

Cry me a river.
You that is in Osun doesn't know what's happening around you. It took an outsider to inform you that the primary in your state will be direct on Saturday. Isn't better you just sharap? I think so!
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Indispensable85(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yoruba Muslim hold your horse

I am not interested in Yoruba Muslims fights

Na 26th we wan slice una like kpomo

Ipob member na 26th be biafra election?

2 Likes

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Osun Paid Students N1m To Protest Against NSCDC, Group Alleges

A group, Concerned Citizens of Osun, has alleged that the state government gave a sum of N1m to the leadership of the National Association of Osun State Students to protest at the headquarters of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Osogbo on Tuesday.

The group in a statement signed by its Public Relations Officer, Afeez Olakunle, expressed concern that the state government was dragging students into the internal crisis of the All Progressives Congress in the state.

It further alleged that an unnamed aide to Osun state governor worked with NAOSS leadership to stage the protest, insisting that protest against NSCDC was politically motivated.

The statement read in part, “It is a shame that NAOSS, a supposed intellectual body of students, could sell itself so cheap to accept a sum of N1m from the state government to protest against the NSCDC in the state.

“The question to ask NAOSS leadership is that: why had it remained silent on the series of insecurity occurrences and political violence in the state? Why did NAOSS choose to protest against NSCDC which is doing its job of protecting the lives and property of the people of the state? Why is it that it was a government official, SSA, that was mobilising media for the NAOSS protest?”

When contacted, NAOS President, Moshood Yusuf, challenged the group to bring out proof that he collected money to mobilise students for the protest, adding that he witnessed the alleged shooting by NSCDC operatives on Monday.

Read AlsoNSCDC, hunters partner to curb vandalism, others in ZamfaraOsogbo shooting: Students protest at Osun NSCDC headquartersPolice, NSCDC disagree over attack on Aregbesola's convoy in Osun

“During the protest, my people could not even afford sachet water for themselves. Can I have N1million and I won’t be able to provide ordinary water? I have been expecting something like this because when you fight for masses, it is bound to happen this way. They should provide proof.

“I was around Olonkoro Area (of Osogbo) when the (Monday) shooting happened. Will I fold arms while people are killed? I witnessed the (shooting) incident. I was around Olonkoro (Osogbo). All of us had to flee. Nobody sponsored us. It is our thoughts; thoughts of the students. I can’t fold arms when a paramilitary organisation engage in an activity such as this,” Yusuf concluded.

https://punchng.com/osun-paid-students-n1m-to-protest-against-nscdc-group-alleges/

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Ekpoudom: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Pat081:
Amen and in Nigeria too

So says the AfganEastern child who is politically irrelevant even on his own street.

1 Like

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2022

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Noshitboi(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sannisege:
But you can control from abuja abi?
That's the seat of power and authority
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Sannisege: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Noshitboi:
That's the seat of power and authority
You are a joke boy
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Emekaonline: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
but he was stopped the last time if not for remote control

The remote control wan work against am this time

That was when Oyetola has not been tested and dont forget that the woeful performance, disruption of religous peace and destruction of educational system by Aregbesola caused the issue for APC in the last election. Oyetolad has dealt with all of that now

1 Like

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Truthisunique2: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emekaonline:

That was when Oyetola has not been tested and dont forget that the woeful performance, disruption of religous peace and destruction of educational system by Aregbesola caused the issue for APC in the last election. Oyetolad has dealt with all of that now
but una dey create same religious tension in Kwara

It's not a big deal now because the governor still dey una side abi
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by YellowMayor(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Sannisege: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Emekaonline:

In addition, Aregbe was paying half salary. Aregbe was one of the reasons why APC almost lost the last election to PDP in Osun.

1 Like

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Bishop4493: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by gboyetade: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sannisege:
But you can control from abuja abi?

Lol
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by vikyno(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Poverty ridden state as a result of bad governance. #500 protest.
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by tonyashburton: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
He's not going anywhere.He is a federal police officer and not Amotekun officer.

1 Like

Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
It will not stop Oyetola from being re-elected.

Aregbe is not a Lagos puppet. grin
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by adelaja70(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I trust Buhari Na sharp sharp he go approve am

He go give Rauf federal support to cut the man in Lagos that always want to decide for everybody
Na cause Okoros no get strong leader that is why una take small eyes look Tinubu....
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Truthisunique2: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
adelaja70:

Na cause Okoros no get strong leader that is why una take small eyes look Tinubu....
Na Edo I be

We no believe in strong leader, Na why we finish oshomole
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by adelaja70(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na Edo I be

We no believe in strong leader, Na why we finish oshomole
After the finishing, what's the gain... You are seriously suffering.
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Truthisunique2: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
adelaja70:

After the finishing, what's the gain... You are seriously suffering.
suffering Wetin

Na you ade dey suffer?

Edo is ok now, no more agbero lifestyle copy pasting Tinubu pattern here
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by osuofia2(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
RAUF AKA BABA HALF SALARY SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH POWER THE STATE GOV HAS.
EVEN IF THEM GIVE OSUN NEW CP , NA THE GOVERNOR AND ABUJA BODY LANGUAGE HIM GO STILL FOLLOW. HE SHOULD DO HIS HOME WORK FROM ABUJA
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by adelaja70(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
suffering Wetin

Na you ade dey suffer?

Edo is ok now, no more agbero lifestyle copy pasting Tinubu pattern here

Shut up your mouth! Cause of Oshomole you elected a confused governor that has not done anything tangible.... And you are happy.. MENTION the state in Nigeria that's better than Lagos...
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Truthisunique2: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
adelaja70:

Shut up your mouth! Cause of Oshomole you elected a confused governor that has not done anything tangible.... And you are happy.. MENTION the state in Nigeria that's better than Lagos...
you dey Lagos dey say Edo is not doing well

You must be high why e dey pain you, Na your state
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by adelaja70(m): 5:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you dey Lagos dey say Edo is not doing well

You must be high why e dey pain you, Na your state
E dey pain me cause I'm from Edo, Benin man. You elected mumu governor cause you hate somebody... Now nothing is happening in Edo state just like Igbinedion time. If you think i dey lie, our family house is at Lagos Street. Not far from Mission rd, Ring road, ibiwe.. I schooled at Edo College..
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Truthisunique2: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
adelaja70:

E dey pain me cause I'm from Edo, Benin man. You elected mumu governor cause you hate somebody... Now nothing is happening in Edo state just like Igbinedion time. If you think i dey lie, our family house is at Lagos Street. Not far from Mission rd, Ring road, ibiwe.. I schooled at Edo College..
lol, ade

Why una be like this grin you don turn Bini man overnight

adelaja70:

N gbati bubu o fe so fun danu... Compare Odili with Tinubu... I laff in Swahili
where you for get yourself bursted sef Na dis obsession for Tinubu

No Edo man send am
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by adelaja70(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, ade

Why una be like this grin you don turn Bini man overnight

where you for get yourself bursted sef Na dis obsession for Tinubu

No Edo man send am

I'm from the Great Afe family in Benin City.. My other family members are, Osunde, Akpata, Aroko, Lawal, Ashaolu etc... My mother is from Akure...
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by Truthisunique2: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
adelaja70:

I'm from the Great Afe family in Benin City.. My other family members are, Osunde, Akpata, Aroko, Lawal, Ashaolu etc... My mother is from Akure...
grin
Re: APC Faction Protests Against Osun CP, Demands His Redeployment by 1824fu: 2:09am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Olokode has been bought. Very partisan
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air To Get Air Transport License Today / PDP Holds Rally In Isa LG, Sokoto State (Pictures) / Abia: Supreme Court re-affirms Gov Alex Otti (LP), Dismisses APC, PDP's Suits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.