Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) (24686 Views)

Yusuf Datti Joins Peter Obi In Court As Trial Resumes At Tribunal (pics) / Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
cool FENDI Rep wink cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Kwestionair: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Afamed:

If NK is still in Kenya while representing him in a court here in Nigeria? Confirmed confused lawyer.
One of the reasons he will spend longer years behind the bar is the incompetence of his legal team

Una go just dey Nairaland dey type rubbish dey disgrace una parents wey spend money send una go school even though I know you did not finish school
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Their anger with start and end in the East. Na Nyamiri people e go affect. grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Broveens42(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Afamed:

You should have known, I hardly engage inconsequential entity

grin your problem could be fundamental.
I'm sorry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Have they not hanged him yet? Why all these delays? angry angry
lol go and hang him na! Chief justice of nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by MosheDayan: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
May God bless whoever was involved in arresting Nnamdi Kanu. And may God bless Justice Binta Nyako in advance. I know She will send this over bleached criminal to life imprisonment. grin grin
You should be more concerned about this. Mr Afonja grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Tingotoe: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Finally the terrorist arrives at the zoo court. He will suffer for his crimes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by laughitall(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Balkan:
The most famous man in the history of Black race.
The man who his pekple have refused to work unless he is released.
keep quiet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by adamsmith914: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
November1857:
Says cry cry unity beggar. I feel your Pained grin grin
Who has begged you? You were held to submission after starting a war 1967-70 that you couldn’t win, continue begging your fellow Nigerians to @ least dash you people the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahahaha morality upright what Pesin wey followed woman from UK to Kenya na hin b morality upright u beta keep quiet and say something else.
I am guessing you don't like woman then.. grin it's okay you are allowed to like men..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Tingotoe: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
gidgiddy:
What will they do but institute another adjournment? The federal government is just wasting everyones time with this case
Trust our government they will make sure the evil terrorist never gets out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by 007inc: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death wether in this life or the next to come.

Neither would you. A piece of filth who a$$ licked Rochas for good 8 years.
MNK is so powerful that the whole SE was on locked down today. Power

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Tingotoe: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Mehn, just wish I could be that judge.

cheesy
Me too man. I'll just send him to the gallows with immediate effect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by kkonyeji(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

They're afraid of their own court.

God bless & protect MNK!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
O O
-
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Their anger with start and end in the East. Na Nyamiri people e go affect. grin
it affects not only us,how many aboki trucks of tomato,pepper,yam,beans,cow,goat,maize,sorgurm,millet,etc entered the east today,zero.so you see my friend all of us are affected directly or indirectly.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by adamsmith914: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tingotoe:
Terrorism Prevention Act of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, mimimim 20 years imprisonment for acknowledging or been a member of a Terrorist Organization, Nnamdi Kanu are you a member of ipob, Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by gawu1: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Balkan:
The most famous man in the history of Black race.
The man who his pekple have refused to work unless he is released.
So Ojokwu who sacrificed over 3millions just to give you Biafra is not more relevance.
Chai! sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
This man allowed pride and the support he was getting from people get into his head.
I and many other sons of Igboland changed our heart towards him the moment he pitched tent with the ugm, urging them to release prisoners back into the peaceful Igbo society, calling them angels.
He should ask God for forgiveness.

Let the SE leaders push for a political settlement for him,if the deadly Boko Haram can be pardoned, why not ipob??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

If you die before him,it's not a crime.
It's gonna happen anyways, let's bet

angry angry angry tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by victorazy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

If you die before him,it's not a crime.
It's gonna happen anyways, let's bet

Ise!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Shevchenkko: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Tell your fada to go hang am nah ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Edusouls(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
freedom fighter that tell Igbo youths to kill police and army which are mostly from Igbo extract, break prison of convict criminals to the civil populace, sit at home and meditate on dead Igbos during civil war, kill fellow Igbos that doesn’t buy his sick ideas in the name of saboteurs and after that there would be Biafra..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
YOU ARE A BASTARD. THUNDER GO FIRE ANY USELESS MODERATOR WEY BAN ME. TRY AND SEE!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by SILVERLINES: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
ur fada
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by puzzlegate(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Afamed:

Until you are able to use a proper adjective. Typical lazy youth
what or which are both correct depending on Location specifics or quality specifics. Stop displaying your naivety on non essential.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by hatchy(f): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
He looks fresh and chubby. I wonder what they're feeding him with.
More days in jail biko nu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Tingotoe: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Terrorism Prevention Act of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, mimimim 20 years imprisonment for acknowledging or been a member of a Terrorist Organization, Nnamdi Kanu are you a member of ipob, Yes or No?
Not me sir. I deny being a member grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by gidgiddy: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tingotoe:

That shows they have no case against Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by izubext007: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Armed bandits are pardoned, while those with ordinary voice are persecuted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by TUTU147: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Edusouls:
freedom fighter that tell Igbo youths to kill police and army which are mostly from Igbo extract, break prison of convict criminals to the civil populace, sit at home and meditate on dead Igbos during civil war, kill fellow Igbos that doesn’t buy his sick ideas in the name of saboteurs and after that there would be Biafra..
This is where the problem started
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Zombie Zombie Zombies from the Zoo
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Mumu man. That's the kind of shithole you live in where people won't be tried for allegations and they are executed. May God heal your mind or see you dying very very soon.

Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Odili Set To Retire From Nation's Judiciary Thursday / 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari / APC Presidential Rally In Kano Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.