Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS (4100 Views)

New deadly weapons lands in Enugu as Blackaxe vs Vikings war PHOTOS / Monday morning Cult War In Sagamu Ogun State Start Running PHOTOS / New Cult War Between Eiye And Vikings Guys Start Running PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
New update after running from Anambra please if you are in Aba start running immediately. Even if you're a brother to these cult members u can still start running as a matter of urgency. Because my next thread will be reminding u of this thread and start showing u the dead bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by nickyj19: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
guy OP which one you belong make we know grin

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you have a brother who is a member of either of these groups, suspend your businessess and start running to.
Remember a brother killed his blood brother in Blackaxe cult war in lagos my last thread.

Also remember on this my thread some months Aye was killing Eiye family members Eiye was killing back, after my warning threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/6864734/black-axee-eiye-cult-war#107908530

3 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
nickyj19:
guy OP which one you belong make we know grin

Life no dey sweet me again? Something wey u no go get money, u no go con get peace of mind join.

11 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by nickyj19: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Life no dey sweet me again? Something wey u no go get money, u no go con get peace of mind join.
that's the problem, I wish them use the opportunity go join force wit 9ja arm force e for better small

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by tito44: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
u mean everybody in Aba should start running because of Vikings and Bl@ck-Axe??

Afutu!! undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Demurkelly: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cult war dey on for Aba sinceee. But UmuAba no dey carry last. We have been lynching the ones we catch. Cultists now operate at night and on the low here. They are endangered species for Aba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Reeses: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:
New update after running from Anambra please if you are in Aba start running immediately. Even if you're a brother to these cult members u can still start running as a matter of urgency. Because my next thread will be reminding u of this thread and start showing u the dead bodies.

Bunch of idiots including OP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Mystic969: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
Op, you seem happy about all this cult related clashes going on... Are you a cultist?
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Demurkelly:
Cult war dey on for Aba sinceee. But UmuAba no dey carry last. We have been lynching the ones we catch. Cultists now operate at night and on the low here. They are endangered species for Aba

Gist us small na
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
nickyj19:
that's the problem, I wish them use the opportunity go join force wit 9ja arm force e for better small
Join which force? Don't you know that most cultists are cowards. That have strength
in groups, with their locally made guns.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

Join which force? Don't you know that most cultists are cowards. That have strength
in groups, with their locally made guns.

Oka made grin
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by care4you: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cultism no get mouth for aba...am telling you the fact...we dey burn everything that is burnable....

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
care4you:
Cultism no get mouth for aba...am telling you the fact...we dey burn everything that is burnable....

Make una gist us na. You're the second person saying this. Can u share a story?
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Alabihaskillus: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Cultist killing videos and pictures seem to turn u on. Now u want to hear stories of presumed burnings or lynching of supposed cultists. You must be a failed cultist.

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Always reporting about wars in ss and se region.
But don't the cowwardss fight.
Currently there is a cult war going on in the sw but u refused to report it.
Liarr

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Alabihaskillus:

Cultist killing videos and pictures seem to turn u on. Now u want to hear stories of presumed burnings or lynching of supposed cultists. You must be a failed cultist.
Don't mind the eweduu koward.
Always reporting about ss/se but the Yorobad fake mudslim cowardds he doesn't talk about it.
He is just a paid propagandist on the rotten teeth pay roll to demarket ss and se.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Princesaha: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

But don't the cowards fight.
Liar
Haba...this is uncalled for Bro. I don't think he is biased cos he has reported about so many bad happenings and cult killings in the South West as well. Let's mind how we attack people here for no reason.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Bastardlyrich: 12:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Princesaha:

Haba...this is uncalled for Bro. I don't think he is biased cos he has reported about so many bad happenings and cult killings in the South West as well. Let's mind how we attack people here for no reason.
Are you his Co worker.
I believe he is working for the rotten teethh pee poos man.
I ask again don't backstabbetrs, betrayass,thievess,liarss,fear fear cowardss and rituallist fight.
All I c is ss/se.
Your plan of painting ss/se black will never work.
Cultism started from afonjas and it will end with afonjas
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Princesaha: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Cultistupdate:

They are getting lynched in Aba when caught. It started last year when they killed a top Ipob member who refused to hand over his phone to them when they tried to rob him as he was coming back from his shop that night. He was shot dead and that was the beginning of the whole thing. The next day seven of those Cultists were killed at different locations. Since then, lynching them at sight has been the other of the day in Aba.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by M0STfinest: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2022
tito44:
u mean everybody in Aba should start running because of Vikings and Bl@ck-Axe??

Afutu!! undecided
lol I tire oh grin
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by tit(f): 2:40am On Feb 17, 2022
cultist update is a government security man.
they kill any thug in the SE and SS and claim it is a cult killing.
i think they killed the 8 people at Aba cattle market.
no be coincidence.

8 people die at Aba cattle market yesterday,
today cultistupdate announce cult war in Aba.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by PoliteActivist: 2:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Are you his Co worker.
I believe he is working for the rotten teethh pee poos man.
I ask again don't backstabbetrs, betrayass,thievess,liarss,fear fear cowardss and rituallist fight.
All I c is ss/se.
Your plan of painting ss/se black will never work.
Cultism started from afonjas and it will end with afonjas

OP don't mind this guy. Probably a cultist trying to stop your reporting by turning it into a tribal thing. Everybody knows there is cultism all over the country.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

But don't the cowwardss fight.
Liarr

I gave u a phone number to send me a hint if u feel there is a cult war we didn't report, till now u didn't message. I'm so happy you're the only person seeing tribalism whereas others are seeing the evils of cultism.

There was a cult war in Imo state which made front page and till today I don't have the video or details of it. That is to tell u despite the constant cult killings I post. I am not God and there are still more and more killings I don't even know. So if u know anyone u have the whatsap number send it.

Secondly a brother killed his brother over blackaxe and eiye cult war in Lagos I mentioned u. U didn't answer but waited patiently for South East own to shout tribalism.
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2022
Alabihaskillus:

Because I know there were several killings in Aba I posted and none of these armed cultist were caught. I just wanted to hear the story.

Failed cultist as if na better thing like failed governship aspirant cheesy

Something wey the only profit na untimely death
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by Polynek(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
I no like stories, what I want to see is useless dead bodies
Re: Blackaxe and Vikings war in Aba everybody start running - PHOTOS by tit(f): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Polynek:
I no like stories, what I want to see is useless dead bodies

Na cultist update kill the 8 people in Aba cattle market.
Their senseless plan backfire.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Caught Inside Ethiopian Airlines Stealing Passengers Money / Derek Chauvin: The Man That Knelt On George Floyd Neck / USA Gymnast Said Naked Doctor Spent 2 Hours On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.