Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog (2970 Views)

Npower: November Payment Begins / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / Training Of Exited N Power Volunteers Begins October – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
December stipend payment commenced today this morning, all Npower Batch C Volunteers should begin to receive credit alert payments, if you are yet to receive your payments please exercise patience as the payment is ongoing and every Npower Batch C Volunteer will receive his or her payment.
Please ignore what your payroll status is saying at the moment and focus on your bank credit alert, all October and November payment is treated and will be paid to all Npower Batch C Volunteers as backlogs, backlogs means payment arrears and will be treated as such.
If you have not yet received your October and November stipend please exercise patience as the payment issue is just recently worked on and it is ongoing and all Npower Batch C Volunteers yet to receive their October and November payment will be paid.

1 Like

Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Jubal01: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok. Waiting!
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mean while the transport to my ppa from my place of residence is 1500
I demand increment on my stipends biko grin
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by aylive02(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2022
I got December own this morning. First bank

1 Like

Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Jubal01: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2022
aylive02:
I got December own this morning. First bank
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Flyingngel(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
My payroll status does not show December. Hope I will be paid.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Xtraprecious(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

December stipend payment commenced today this morning, all Npower Batch C Volunteers should begin to receive credit alert payments, if you are yet to receive your payments please exercise patience as the payment is ongoing and every Npower Batch C Volunteer will receive his or her payment.
Please ignore what your payroll status is saying at the moment and focus on your bank credit alert, all October and November payment is treated and will be paid to all Npower Batch C Volunteers as backlogs, backlogs means payment arrears and will be treated as such.
If you have not yet received your October and November stipend please exercise patience as the payment issue is just recently worked on and it is ongoing and all Npower Batch C Volunteers yet to receive their October and November payment will be paid.

Bro, my November stipend reads failed no action taken, now December reads failed, transfer not successful. What should I do? No money to go to my PPA again
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Gosh234: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

What is the fate of Non graduates
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Xtraprecious:

Bro, my November stipend reads failed no action taken, now December reads failed, transfer not successful. What should I do? No money to go to my PPA again
Send your Npower ID and issue to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Ubiudumo(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Please, I have not been paid for the months of November and December.
I have sent tons of email messages, and I got no response from N-power.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Ubiudumo:
Please, I have not been paid for the months of November and December.
I have sent tons of email messages, and I got no response from N-power.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Call 09220310 or 018888148
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Ubiudumo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

Call 09220310 or 018888148

I did, but was asked to send my complaint to the official website which has yielded no result so far.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ubiudumo:

I did, but was asked to send my complaint to the official website which has yielded no result so far.
Send it to official email support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Ubiudumo(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

I have sent it like 3 or 5 times, yet no reply.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
It will be paid as backlog just exercise patience
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Mkelv0106(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
ezenwaez:
It will be paid as backlog just exercise patience
Kudos for the good work you're doing.
My December payment is showing failed "unable to locate record".
This is the first time I'm getting failed payment..
How can I go about this please?
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mkelv0106:

Kudos for the good work you're doing.
My December payment is showing failed "unable to locate record".
This is the first time I'm getting failed payment..
How can I go about this please?
You don't have to go about it, the situation is being worked on and you will be paid.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Even as we speak payment is ongoing, you will be paid regardless of your payroll status.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Mkelv0106(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
ezenwaez:

You don't have to go about it, the situation is being worked on and you will be paid.
Alright, thank you for your prompt response
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Crysallis(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
What's the cause of this unable to locate record issue.

It's the same account I have been getting paid in during the last three transactions
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Crysallis:
What's the cause of this unable to locate record issue.

It's the same account I have been getting paid in during the last three transactions
Please your account is perfectly okay, you will be paid, this is just a technical glitch that occured during payment.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Payment is still ongoing
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Emperoo: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Like they use to say!!! it just droped like a thief in the night.. UBA Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by enonche85(m): 1:08am On Feb 19, 2022
ezenwaez:
Payment is still ongoing

This is what mine is showing now..

Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2022
enonche85:

This is what mine is showing now..
Exercise patience
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by enonche85(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience

Ok, I believe you.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by Ubiudumo(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2022
ezenwaez:

I tried the help line again this morning and it went through. The agent asked for my ID number, and also explained that November stipend would be treated as backlog (to be paid in the future), while that of December would be paid as soon as possible.

Thank you for your counsel.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ubiudumo:

I tried the help line again this morning and it went through. The agent asked for my ID number, and also explained that November stipend would be treated as backlog (to be paid in the future), while that of December would be paid as soon as possible.

Thank you for your counsel.
You are welcome
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by solex2g4(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Showing processing since last week. Make dis people pay naaa
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
solex2g4:
Showing processing since last week. Make dis people pay naaa
They will pay exercise patience
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by enonche85(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience

There has been no change since the failed transfer, what should I do?.
Re: Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog by ezenwaez(m): 5:45am On Feb 24, 2022
enonche85:

There has been no change since the failed transfer, what should I do?.

Dedicated support center: 01888340, 092203102, 018888148 or 018888189, call during working hours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobil Recruitment / Dpr Is Recruiting? / Oduduwa University , Ile Ife Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.