Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

The Stingy Man's Way To Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Stingy Man's Way To Investment (252 Views)

How To Investment 3.5million ..then Earn More / Estate Management As A Research To Investment Lead For Project Students / Learn How To Investment Minimum of $10 And Get 20% After 24hrs With Proofs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stingy Man's Way To Investment by destindd(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Don't invest in a land they say.

But I will tell you a quick story.

I was as stingy as hell, I mean I hate investment especially property investment. I've no reason why I should invest in land property.

I see everyone doing it(I mean investing in property) but it was never my thing.

Sorry to say, but it's just the hard truth.

It took me 5 years to think about Investment.

Don't think I'm a dull guy who doesn't know what to do with resources, I know.

And don't think again I'm smarter than you.

But I had spent millions of money on something that doesn't cost me a thousand.

I know what you are thinking about.

It's not what you think, it's not about ladies.

But I have one issue, the issue of not holding money in my pocket for long, this might be spiritual.

In other words, I doubt whether it’s spiritual, I can’t say.

If this were true, how is it that I still can't invest in my future?

Here we have a lot of puzzles to solve.

Where should we begin from? I've no idea, do you?

What if, after all, I ask you, why should you care about a stingy man if I can show you how to invest a lot more?

What if I’m so sure that you will invest my stingy man’s way?

That’ll give you plenty of time to think about, look it over, and try it out.

It's fine...It shows you are about talking my language.

Because I’m going to show you what it took me 5 years to perfect.  How to invest the stingy man’s way.

Okay – now I have to brag a little. I don’t mind it. And it’s necessary to prove that land investment is worth it.

This I’ll keep pushing you to do until you get smart enough.

Now I live in a home that’s worth 90 million nairas. I know it because I turned down many offers until I found my taste for that specific amount.

I’m a big guy, a big investor, and have the best home.

Now I can relax on the beach when I feel stressed out for the day.

My view is so breathtaking that most people comment that they don’t see how I’m a stingy man.

Don't bother to ask why? because I won't let you know why.

I just want you to get smart enough, you don't have that time to waste.

How the journey of investment started[right][/right]

It's crazy, just a crazy moment.

At least, life always pushes us to where we tend not to love...or where we pay the least attention to.

This is what happened to me. The universe is just so good at that.

The universe did me a real favor, I'll always appreciate it.

Skeptical?

Do you want to know what favor it is?

I'll tell you a secret, this secret that I only disclosed to my friends. Now I'm telling you.

*This investment doesn't require qualification, I'm not too educated.

* It doesn’t require “luck” I’ve had more than my share.

* It doesn’t require talent, just enough brains to know what to invest for.

I personally know one man who used this principle into owing a multimillion firm in Nigeria. Money isn’t everything, but value for the future.

It doesn’t require experience, a non-knowledgeable man in Osun state has averaging used property investment to build a fortune, using this same method.

So, what does it require? it requires belief. Courageous enough to take chances.

If you do just that - the results will be hard to believe.

I just remembered my pay job, of over 500k monthly yet still I still don't live a good life.

Not until, I found luck, when I move to the stingy man's way to investment - things started to change.

Within a year;

* My bank account multiplied ten-fold

* I bought a new range rover sport car- Before I forget to tell you, it was a brand new one.

* I live in a home worth over 80 million

I became the wisest man when I found out what land investments could offer for my future and my children’s future.

Are you willing to risk 7 million to make 40 million or more?

I realized that sounds ridiculous and it makes you feel uncomfortable - but believe me, it is not.

Where land investment of 7 million has an excellent chance of making anywhere from 40 million to 70 million in 5 years.

I believe it is a chance of a lifetime.

Don’t take as long as I did to find out what was right.

I can’t believe how successful I have become.

A year from today, you can be nothing more than 365 days older – or you can be on your way to getting rich by property investment – you decide.

Source: https://eystone.ng/land-investment-in-nigeria/

cc: lasticlala

cc: ishilove

cc: mynd44

Re: The Stingy Man's Way To Investment by MissJemima(f): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
This content is funny, educative, and persuasive..just that I don't have the money yet....lol
Re: The Stingy Man's Way To Investment by Wizbab: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
I love this article

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Income To Settle Your Bills By Joining Bnb Future Smart Contract. / Car Insurance: Top Best Car Insurance You Can Invest In. / Any Trusted Amazon Gift Card Buyer On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.