Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah (614 Views)

Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo / Please Seun I Suppose To Be An Mod..is Long Over due / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,I some how find myself loving the incoming president of Nigeria.

All indications are showing that,the best President is about to take over on May 29,2023.

God bless Messiah, the incoming president.

His name,his age,his wealth,his biography and his achievements are all the matter of discussion.

His wife, will by Allah's grace,be the best first lady.
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by BlazinGlory40: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,I some how find myself loving the incoming president of Nigeria.

All indications are showing that,the best President is about to take over on May 29,2023.

His name,his age,his wealth,his biography and his achievements are all the matter of discussion.

You haven’t given us a name sir!
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by RealistRedpiler: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin

Make i no piss on you oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by chiefolododo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
chiefolododo:

Is he the one that cross your mind?
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by chiefolododo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Is he the one that cross your mind?
watch out , but I will be announcing him soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by GHOSTTALK: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Don't like This post.. has too much detail
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
Don't like This post.. has too much detail

Like which and which detail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
watch out , but I will be announcing him soon

Ok,as long as he is the one that will be sworn in as our as our president on May 29,2023,I love him.

Will you love whoever win the Election and sworn in as our president on 29th-May-2023?

God bless our incoming president.
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You haven’t given us a name sir!

I will send you his name through Email,when you swear by Allah that you'll love him.

But if you can't, just wait May 29,2023.

Whoever win,is Messiah. Only dumbs would go to court or challenge his victory.
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by adebwalex(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
That will be Prof Osibanjoooooooooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by GHOSTTALK: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Like which and which detail?
if you understand my response to the post you won't ask again...!!
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Banmeallday: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Even ALLAH knows you are not serious...
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Banmeallday:

Even ALLAH knows you are not serious...

Wh?

Just because I love the President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria,to be sworn in on 29th May,2023?
Re: The Incoming President Is Long Awaited Messiah by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
if you understand my response to the post you won't ask again...!!

Let me pretend that I understand, even though I may not.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Payment: You Are A Liar - NLC To Yahaya Bello / The Political Economy Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Nigeria- Evil Nation Then, Evil Nation Now. (biafran Genocide Recount Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.