Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Email Marketing - How To Grow Massive Email Lists Just In 30 Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Email Marketing - How To Grow Massive Email Lists Just In 30 Days (249 Views)

NUC Lists 58 Illegal Degree-awarding Varsities In Nigeria / Free Bulk Email Marketing / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing - How To Grow Massive Email Lists Just In 30 Days by ScholarJB: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
[center]3ODAYS TO BIGGER EMAIL LISTS FOR YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS[/center]

WHAT IS AN EMAIL MARKETING
The use of email within your marketing efforts to promote a business’s products and services, as well as incentivize customer loyalty. Email marketing is a form of marketing that can make the customers on your email list aware of new products, discounts, and other services. It can also be a softer sell to educate your audience on the value of your brand or keep them engaged between purchases.

WHAT IS AN EMAIL LIST ?
It’s a collection of email addresses used by an individual or an organization to send marketing material to multiple recipients. In simple terms, an email list refers to the total amount of subscribers you have, which basically is a synonym to “the mailing list”, or “subscriber’s list”.

What makes an email list valuable?
If you have been around long enough you probably know that email marketing has a higher ROI compared to all other marketing methods.
This is true in most industries and basically shows how much you can make if you decide to sell products/services to your subscribers.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FREE BOOK ON 3ODAYS TO BIGGER EMAIL LISTS NOW & GET MORE TRAFFIC

1 Share

Re: Email Marketing - How To Grow Massive Email Lists Just In 30 Days by Brutervrot: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nowadays, any way of business promotion is good, do you agree? As for me then, I concluded that if you follow a popular trend in business promotion, then you face a real rivalry. But I realized that it is also a great time to apply to commercial services which were popular before. Do you still remember about bulk e-mail sending? So I created a https://www.massmailsoftware.com/nigeria/ account and promote my business with their help. It still works, I can tell.

(1) (Reply)

Safety: Nairalander Please I Need Your Suggestions. / The Best Of Mario Jehusdani Online / Unwritten Social Rules Everyone Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.