Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed (2723 Views)

Ijaw Woman Talks About Nnamdi Kanu, Biafra " I See What Others Do Not See" / Ijaw Woman Attacked In Lagos By APC Thugs - Picture / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Ctorch: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
IJAW Woman angry after Man who Slept with her refused to buy her Phone as Promised

Watch

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaCdOFgAcOj/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaCdOFgAcOj/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lol

Na only Ogogoro and lelemo Dem sabi over there

6 Likes

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Zonefree(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
This gender

1 Like

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Zonefree(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
Any promise made before or after sex is considered null and void in any competent gbola-kpekus arbitration.

6 Likes

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Any promise made before or after sex is considered null and void in any competent gbola-kpekus arbitration.

Before has csn come in diverse ways.

MFGBFG
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Flexherbal(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Agreement is agreement o
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by LILTJAY: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nothing good about ijaws cheesy

1 Like

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by SaintBishop: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
Nothing good about ijaws cheesy
Tell me one good thing about igbos? And I will deactivate my account. Oh I forget, there's nothing good about Okroros.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by SaintBishop: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
PrinceZeke:
They are many
Drug dealers
Thieves
Scammers
Prostitutes
Baby factories
Ritualist
And lastly,
Human eating cannibals. cheesy grin

It's seems like there's nothing good about these Unwanted lost Jews from israel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by PrinceZeke: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
SaintBishop:

It's seems like there's nothing good about these Unwanted lost Jews from israel.
Nothing at all.
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by SaintBishop: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
list one thing ijaws are good at and receive 100k free grin grin
At least, we don't kill people harvest their organs for money rituals, neither are we sending our daughter, mothers, sisters, aunties, nieces or cousins to be the notorious Wh0res of Italy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by PrinceZeke: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
SaintBishop:
At least, we don't kill people harvest their organs for money rituals, neither are we sending our daughter, mothers, sisters, aunties, nieces or cousins to be the notorious Wh0res of Italy.
You are rude angry
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by SaintBishop: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
PrinceZeke:
You are rude angry
*Roll eyes*
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by LILTJAY: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
SaintBishop:
ijaws do ritual and your girls are cheap

1 Like

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by SaintBishop: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
ijaws do ritual and your girls are cheap
Not as much as you people tho, my girls are cheap? What girls are you talking about? What a stupid thing to say. grin Anyway, that's not my concern. But in the sake of bragging rights,just buy # 50 agbo you can do all sex styles you want with your tribe women, infact you can bang the living Moses, Abraham, Habakkuk out of them wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by LILTJAY: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
SaintBishop:
Not as much as you people tho, my girls are cheap? What girls are you talking about? What a stupid thing to say. grin Anyway, that's not my concern. But in the sake of bragging rights,just buy # 50 agbo you can do all sex styles you want with your tribe women, infact you can bang the living Moses, Abraham, Habakkuk out of them wink
take a look at the thread and see how cheap your girls are..
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Karemarealty288(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Its like Buhari and $1 to N1 promise.
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by SaintBishop: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
Boy you bore me to death with your boring whatever. But let me me just entertain you one last time. Why should I look at this thread? When your married sisters are notorious for bringing men into their husbands home to fvck? Your sisters are so cheap, valueless and useless. Worthless buffalos who can't even attract men but house boys and beggars, that can't even afford to pay for ordinary 3k room to fvck.
Woe be to any man who marry your tribe women. pathetic.
*Spit*

5 Likes

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by PrinceZeke: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
SaintBishop:
Boy you bore me to death with your boring whatever. But let me me just entertain you one last time. Why should I look at this thread? When your married sisters are notorious for bringing men into their husbands home to fvck? Your sisters are so cheap, valueless and useless. Worthless buffalos who can't even attract men but house boys and beggars, that can't even afford to pay for ordinary 3k room to fvck.
*Spit*
Yoruba married womi like fvck like their lives depends on it.
Na make their men they always used magun to trap them. Crazy people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6092636/magun-man-stuck-married-woman

1 Like

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by htdot: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
what it is with the stereotype ^ijaw^? all these ipob miscreant..
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by SaintBishop: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
PrinceZeke:

Pathetic
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by LILTJAY: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
SaintBishop:
*Spit*
your girls are too cheap. . Look at the thread and cry for your cheap sisters. ..
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by PrinceZeke: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
Cough grin

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by LILTJAY: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
PrinceZeke:

ijaw girls dont even marry because they are cheap girls. .
Why marry a cheap ijaw girl when she can fck you for free grin
Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by Tinububalls: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
SaintBishop:
Tell me one good thing about igbos? And I will deactivate my account. Oh I forget, there's nothing good about Okroros.
Calling a known Afonja-boy Igbo shows how confused you are.

3 Likes

Re: IJAW Woman Angry After Man Who Slept With Her Refused To Buy Her Phone As Agreed by PrinceZeke: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
LILTJAY:
ijaw girls dont even marry because they are cheap girls. .
Why marry a cheap ijaw girl when she can fck you for free grin
But isn't it better to fvck for free than getting married and bringing every ritualist,and head hunters into your husband house? grin grin
I am sure that even you that is quoting me don't even know your father,your Gorilla Yoruba community wh0re of a mother must have share her toto like father Christmas doing give away to every creature that have prek,I suggest you go do DNA test cause I don't engage bastards sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader / Why Northern Preachers Are Seriously Against Tinubu / Senate Presidency: S-South Bid fails as Tinubu Rejects APC NWC zoning Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.