Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform (1478 Views)

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon / Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Deejaygold(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Donald Trump is now returned on social media together along with his new social media platform known as Truth. According to a tweet from his son, Donald Jr., Trump shared his first submit on his upcoming social media platform Truth Social, writing: 'Time for a few Truth!!!' Trump's alleged submit read: 'Get ready! Your favored president will see you quickly'

Trump comes lower back to social media together along with his new $1b Truth Social platform

Truth Social is slated to release Monday, February 21 in line with its Apple App Store list and the platform is nearly an equal reproduction of Twitter, the social media platform that Trump changed into an avid person on earlier than being suspended.

Echoing Donald Jr.'s claims, social media customers declare that the beta model of Truth Social released for a few customers, such as the previous president who has been trying out the platform.

'TRUTH Social (beta) has dropped and President Trump is energetic on his personal account!' tweeted Liz Willis, VP of operations at Right Side Broadcasting Network. 'The global is healing.'

Trump has mentioned his plans to tackle Big Tech ever for the reason that he changed into banned from Twitter and Facebook all through the aftermath of the Jan. 6 assault at the U.S. Capitol, whilst a pro-Trump mob attacked police and stormed Congress.

He introduced he changed into launching Trump Media Technology Group towards the give up of the closing year, with plans for a subscription video-on-call for provider known as TMTG+ with entertainment, information and podcasts, in addition to the brand new social media platform.

Screenshots of Trump's Truth Social account display he reportedly joined the social media community on February 10. As of noon Tuesday, he had one hundred seventy five followers. It is uncertain if his follower remember has for the reason that grown because the platform remains now no longer handy to everyone .

Trump, who will function TMTG's chairman, first introduced the advent of Truth Social closing fall, announcing the platform could create a rival social community to the current 'liberal media consortium' and 'combat lower back towards the 'Big Tech' corporations of Silicon Valley, that have used their unilateral electricity to silence opposing voices in America.

'I created TRUTH Social and TMTG to rise up to the tyranny of Big Tech. We stay in a global wherein the Taliban has a massive presence on Twitter, but your favored American President has been silenced,' he stated in October.

'This is unacceptable. I am excited to ship out my first TRUTH on TRUTH Social very quickly. TMTG changed into based with a venture to provide a voice to all. I'm excited to quickly start sharing my mind on TRUTH Social and to combat lower back towards Big Tech. Everyone asks me why would not a person rise up to Big Tech? Well, we can be quickly!' .

Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Donald-Trump-Returns-Back-to-Social-Media-With-His-New-1b-Truth-Social-Platform&post=957

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by silverlinen(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Omo sure bombing site nai this one go be o,damn client go sure die grin
Make e launch am ASAP make money roll in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Deejaygold(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bad Guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

silverlinen:

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
And it will crash just like how Trump university and the Trump foundation died natural deaths and went bankrupt.

What happened to right wing sites like Gettr and Parler no ones care and twitter didn't lose anything when they permanently banned agent orange as many predicted.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Ebubu: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
Where can I download it?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Deejaygold(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ebubu:
Where can I download it?

Bro, i just checked your blog and it's nice. would you love for us to connect via whatsapp? 07064285388
Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by samuelson06(m): 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Deejaygold:
Donald Trump is now returned on social media together along with his new social media platform known as Truth. According to a tweet from his son, Donald Jr., Trump shared his first submit on his upcoming social media platform Truth Social, writing: 'Time for a few Truth!!!' Trump's alleged submit read: 'Get ready! Your favored president will see you quickly'

Trump comes lower back to social media together along with his new $1b Truth Social platform

Truth Social is slated to release Monday, February 21 in line with its Apple App Store list and the platform is nearly an equal reproduction of Twitter, the social media platform that Trump changed into an avid person on earlier than being suspended.

Echoing Donald Jr.'s claims, social media customers declare that the beta model of Truth Social released for a few customers, such as the previous president who has been trying out the platform.

'TRUTH Social (beta) has dropped and President Trump is energetic on his personal account!' tweeted Liz Willis, VP of operations at Right Side Broadcasting Network. 'The global is healing.'

Trump has mentioned his plans to tackle Big Tech ever for the reason that he changed into banned from Twitter and Facebook all through the aftermath of the Jan. 6 assault at the U.S. Capitol, whilst a pro-Trump mob attacked police and stormed Congress.

He introduced he changed into launching Trump Media Technology Group towards the give up of the closing year, with plans for a subscription video-on-call for provider known as TMTG+ with entertainment, information and podcasts, in addition to the brand new social media platform.

Screenshots of Trump's Truth Social account display he reportedly joined the social media community on February 10. As of noon Tuesday, he had one hundred seventy five followers. It is uncertain if his follower remember has for the reason that grown because the platform remains now no longer handy to everyone .

Trump, who will function TMTG's chairman, first introduced the advent of Truth Social closing fall, announcing the platform could create a rival social community to the current 'liberal media consortium' and 'combat lower back towards the 'Big Tech' corporations of Silicon Valley, that have used their unilateral electricity to silence opposing voices in America.

'I created TRUTH Social and TMTG to rise up to the tyranny of Big Tech. We stay in a global wherein the Taliban has a massive presence on Twitter, but your favored American President has been silenced,' he stated in October.

'This is unacceptable. I am excited to ship out my first TRUTH on TRUTH Social very quickly. TMTG changed into based with a venture to provide a voice to all. I'm excited to quickly start sharing my mind on TRUTH Social and to combat lower back towards Big Tech. Everyone asks me why would not a person rise up to Big Tech? Well, we can be quickly!' .

Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Donald-Trump-Returns-Back-to-Social-Media-With-His-New-1b-Truth-Social-Platform&post=957

Your blog appears to have universal content while the domain name reflects Nigeria. What confusion! Why didn't you choose a domain name that's also universal?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Soulsymbol99: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
TRUTH no be st Patrick's(Ghost) club name? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Banmeallday: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nice1 Trump...

The globalist will not like this
Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by michlins(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
Which company will be hosting the servers.

Amazon, Microsoft and others dumped him and other right wings platforms. Just what happened to Spotify and that podcast guy is an idea of what a "cancel culture" can do to a company.

Trump deserves everything he's getting sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Deejaygold(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
samuelson06:

Your blog appears to have universal universal content while the domain name reflects Nigeria. What confusion! Why didn't you choose a domain name that's also universal?

It's Nigeria content bruh, with just a little touch of the universe smiley smiley smiley
Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by Osiris12: 4:33am On Feb 17, 2022
silverlinen:
I can’t wait bro❤️

No homo
Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by gambojimeta: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Banmeallday:
Nice1 Trump...

The globalist will not like this

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by bigpriik: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2022
grin
Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by panafrican(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2022
I knew it would be a rip off venue. Wait when that Rudy Giuliani adds his commission and starts asking for your
home address , your email . He will certainly send you mails on weekly basis asking for a campaign contribution
or telling you he must raise $15 million to fight some elections results in court.
Pffffffff!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform by tillaman(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem / Who Is Real British? / Dr. Watson Explains "blacks Are Less Intelligent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.