Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend (4705 Views)

White Rapper Eminem's Daughter Is All Grown Up (picture) / Nigerians Dig Up Old Nina And Collins’ PDA / Wow!! Rapper Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Now Has A Man, Guess Who He Looks Like! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Gistchannel: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hailie Jade Mathers shared a rare photo of herself planting a kiss on boyfriend Evan McClintock.

“yesterday & everyday,” she captioned the pic on Tuesday of the pair posing in front of a Santa Monica, Calif., sunset.

The 26-year-old daughter of Eminem wore a demin jacket and a Gucci handbag, while McClintock wore a blue sweater in the snap. The couple met while attending Michigan State University in 2016.

The photo — which is the first of the couple since July 2021 — comes just two days after Mathers attended the Super Bowl, where her father performed in the halftime show.

She and her sister, Alaina Scott, attended the big game in support of him, as he rapped alongside Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar and surprise guest 50 Cent.

“here for the halftime show, staying for [Matthew Stafford],” she captioned a selfie from a box inside SoFi Stadium.

The “8 Mile” star performed his Grammy-winning track “Lose Yourself” along with a brief snippet of “Forgot About Dre,” which Mathers documented on her Instagram Story.

Scott, 28, also gave fans a glimpse inside Eminem’s family box, posing for snaps with her fiancé, Matt Moeller.

“came to the concert to watch a little bit of football repping Detroit and supporting Stafford, let’s goooo,” she wrote.

While their proud dad usually remains mum about his family life, he spoke briefly about Hailie and her boyfriend during an interview on “Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson” in March 2020.

“No babies,” the rapper replied when Tyson asked if she had any children of her own.

“Just a boyfriend. She’s doing good,” he added, referencing McClintock. “She’s made me proud for sure.”

https://www.gistchannel.com/2022/02/16/eminems-daughter-hailie-shares-rare-pda-photo-with-boyfriend/

2 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm sorry papa cos I never meant to hurt you.

6 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Eminem the GOAT!!!

His The Way I Am single is bigger than Kodak black career

4 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Karemarealty288(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Beautiful girl.

4 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hehe

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by DanseMacabre(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Damn Hailey looks so adorable.

Enough rappers career end say dem involve Hailey for diss track dah year, e.g Ja Rule, Benzino.

4 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Alaefulu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
Halie I know you miss your mum* and I know you miss your dad* but am trying to give you the life I never hard....na the halie be dix

8 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by elpochas: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
So Halie don grow like these.Mocking bird,Cleaning out my Closet and When am gone comes to mind.

10 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Why she resemble jlo

2 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by KingMack(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
MOCKINGBIRD

… Yeah
I know sometimes things may not
Always make sense to you right now
But hey, what daddy always tell you?
Straighten up little soldier
Stiffen up that upper lip
What you crying about?
You got me
… Hailie, I know you miss your mom
And I know you miss your dad when I'm gone
But I'm trying to give you the life that I never had
I can see you're sad
Even when you smile
Even when you laugh
I can see it in your eyes
Deep inside, you wanna cry
'Cause you're scared
… I ain't there?
Daddy's with you in your prayers
No more crying
Wipe them tears
Daddy's here
No more nightmares
… We gonna pull together through it
We gon' do it
Lainie, uncle's crazy ain't he?
Yeah, but he loves you girl and you better know it
We're all we got in this world
… When it spins
When it swirls
When it whirls
When it twirls
Two little beautiful girls
Looking puzzled, in a daze
I know it's confusing you
Daddy's always on the move
Mama's always on the news
… I try to keep you sheltered from it
But somehow it seems, the harder that I try to do that
The more it backfires on me
All the things, growing up
As daddy that he had to see
Daddy don't want you to see
But you see just as much as he did
… We did not plan it to be this way
Your mother and me
But things have got so bad between us
I don't see us ever being together ever again
Like we used to be when was teenagers
But then of course
Everything always happens for a reason
… I guess it was never meant to be
But it's just something
We have no control over
And that's what destiny is
But no more worries
Rest your head and go to sleep
Maybe one day we'll wake up
And this will all just be a dream
… Now hush little baby don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upper lip up little lady
I told ya, daddy's here to hold ya
Through the night
… I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But I promise, Momma's gon' be alright
… It's funny
I remember back one year when daddy had no money
Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up
And stuck 'em under the tree
And said some of them were from me
'Cause daddy couldn't buy 'em
I'll never forget that Christmas
I sat up the whole night cryin'
… 'Cause daddy felt like a bum
See daddy had a job
But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom
And at the time, every house that we lived in
Either kept getting broken into and robbed or shot up on the block
And your mom, was saving money
For you in a jar trying to start a piggy bank for you
So you can go to college
… Almost had a thousand dollars
'Til someone broke in and stole it
And I know it hurt so bad, it broke your mama's heart
And it seemed like everything was just starting to fall apart
Mom and dad was arguing a lot
So mama moved back on the Chalmers in the flat
One bedroom apartment
And dad moved back to the other side of 8 mile on Novarra
… And that's when daddy went to California with his CD
And met Dr. Dre and flew you and Mama out to see me
But daddy had to work
You and mama had to leave me
Then you started seeing daddy on the TV
And mama didn't like it
And you and Lainie were too young to understand it
Papa was a rolling stone
Mama developed a habit
… And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it
I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand
'Cause all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud
Now I'm sittin' in this empty house, just reminiscin'
Looking at your baby pictures it just trips me out
To see how much you both have grown
It's almost like your sisters now
… Wow, I guess you pretty much are
And daddy's still here
Lainie I'm talking to you too
Daddy's still here
I like the sound of that, yeah
It's got a ring to it, don't it?
Shhh, mama's only gone for the moment
… Now hush little baby don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that upper lip up little lady
I told ya daddy's here to hold ya
Through the night
… I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We fear how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy pretty baby
But I promise
Mama's gonna be alright
… And if you ask me to
Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird
I'ma give you the world
I'ma buy a diamond ring for you
I'ma sing for you, I'll do anything for you to see you smile
… And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
I'ma break that birdy's neck
I'll go back to the jeweller who sold it to ya
And make him eat every carat
Don't Bleep with dad, haha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by vivalavida(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
I know when dem born this girl oo.

She don big like this??

2 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na their wahala jaree
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Kutunban: 12:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Time flies
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Wow! she's all grown up now.
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by elonmuskbaby: 6:31am On Feb 17, 2022
grin

I hope this guy can survive him father in-law mouth because the kain things wey dey come out of his mouth worse pass acid

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by elonmuskbaby: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
Hehe
I don't get the meme.shey they expect the daughter not to be in a relationship or bring a guy home or what exactly?
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Spechialone(f): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Why she resemble jlo

I noticed too
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by OhBritannia(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2022
One of the things i like about her is despite the fortune and inheritance she has for herself, she still went to college, graduated and she is living a low key life and working.
No gold chains, no tattoos, no displaying of wealth on social media.
No naked photos, no naked dresses.
Do you believe she is richer than Cardi b? Lol

Eminem has got to be given the trophy for best dad In USA and she given the trophy of the best daughter.

Girls with access to wealth as she are displaying it on social media everyday, the parties, the vacations, the Lamborghini and Bugattis and yet she is Simple and low key.

I bet she must be very proud seeing her dad at the super bowl, i can imagine her excitement and proud face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by rayvelez(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Lotta of rappers career gone simply because of hailey... Eminem is madass respect man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by heniford2: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
One of the things i like about her is despite the fortune and inheritance she has for herself, she still went to college, graduated and she is living a low key life and working.

Eminem has got to be given the trophy for best dad In USA and she given the trophy of the best daughter.

Girls with access to wealth as she are displaying it on social media everyday, the parties, the vacations, the Lamborghini and Bugattis and yet she is Simple and low key.

I bet she must be very proud seeing her dad at the super bowl, i can imagine her excitement and proud face.
richer than cardi b common dude

2 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Rastaramsey(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
Alaefulu:
Halie I know you miss your mum* and I know you miss your dad* but am trying to give you the life I never hard....na the halie be dix

Omo I like that song die

Mocking bird grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by obedugo(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Mockingbird still remain my best
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by folake4u(f): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Forever respect to Eminem. kiss

1 Like

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by cybriz82(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alaefulu:

Mockingbird

1 Like

Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by VillageBus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
OhBritannia:

the expensive clothes and bag she wear no be display of wealth?
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by VillageBus(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Eminem the GOAT!!!

wetin bring kodak come inside this talk now?
At 24 how many hits eminem get?, Compare with how many kodak get currently at 24.
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
VillageBus:
wetin bring kodak come inside this talk now?
At 24 how many hits eminem get?, Compare with how many kodak get currently at 24.
for your info
Eminem released most of his HIT in his 20s so I said what I said!!
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by kenzysmith: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
See yansh oh yansh oh yansh sad
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by VillageBus(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
for your info
Eminem released most of his HIT in his 20s so I said what I said!!
he was 27 when he made his first hit, kodak have been dropping hits since he was 19.
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
VillageBus:
he was 27 when he made his first hit, kodak have been dropping hits since he was 19.
hit abi noise?
You want to compare Eminem hits to that of Kodak?
Guys still they jam Eminem songs he sang in the 90s and early 2000 up til today...Chief you can’t compare
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Mirawonder007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Eminem the GOAT!!!
bro wetin u mean
Re: Eminem’s Daughter Hailie Shares Rare PDA Photo With Boyfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mirawonder007:
bro wetin u mean
Eminem single track is bigger than Kodak black career

(1) (Reply)

Big Girl Sharon Obonj Storms D'banj's Party; Flaunts Cleavage / See This Funny Picture Of This Ladies(pic) / E-money's Wife Shared An Old Picture Of Herself And I Go Die - Very Funny Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.