Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Proved Them Wrong - Blaqbonez Shares How He Was Compared To Unsuccessful Uncle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Proved Them Wrong - Blaqbonez Shares How He Was Compared To Unsuccessful Uncle (336 Views)

Doctors Told Me I Cannot Conceive But I Proved Them Wrong- Woman With Beards Lam / Desmond Elliott Trends After He Was Compared With Ugandan Singer Bobi Wine / Obafemi Hamzat Shares How SARS Harassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proved Them Wrong - Blaqbonez Shares How He Was Compared To Unsuccessful Uncle by Ayinesongya3: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Popular Nigerian rapper, Blaqbonez, has now taken to social media to motivate fans with the story of his success.

On his Twitter page, Blaqbonez shared how he used to have an uncle who used to rap but did not become successful at it.

According to him, his uncle of his got hooked on using substances and was eventually moved from one rehabilitation center to the other till he ended up in the village.

Blaqbonez added that when he also started rapping, everyone thought he would end up like that uncle but he proved them wrong.

He wrote: “When I started rapping everyone thought I would end up like that but boy did it turn out soooo different. I stay proving em wrong ”

The music star explained how people used to say they could see the spirit of his uncle in him and their words hurt him deeply.

According to Blaqbonez, those words put serious fear and anxiety in him to the extent that whenever he did anything, he wondered if they were true.

See the tweets below:
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/I-proved-them-wrong-Blaqbonez-shares-how-he-was-compared-to-unsuccessful-uncle-527113

1 Like

Re: I Proved Them Wrong - Blaqbonez Shares How He Was Compared To Unsuccessful Uncle by paqman: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2022
Up till date have never heard this boy music , does he even have a hit track?
Re: I Proved Them Wrong - Blaqbonez Shares How He Was Compared To Unsuccessful Uncle by luwiizy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
paqman:

The boy is Good...

With the rap thing he's
Making a living, taking care of his mom
And all that....

1 Like

Re: I Proved Them Wrong - Blaqbonez Shares How He Was Compared To Unsuccessful Uncle by Nairalandhotboy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
paqman:
no dey zuzu Mr man. This guy is pure talented. Google is your friend.. Black is on fire.. Balling like okwaraji grin

1 Like

Re: I Proved Them Wrong - Blaqbonez Shares How He Was Compared To Unsuccessful Uncle by mayklef(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Blakbonez don try sha.....Emeka the stallion himself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pere lists His Top 8 BBN SYE Housemates, Says Others Can Find Their Way Includin / Emoney Pens As He Celebrates 40th Birthday In Stunning Style (photos) / Gbenga Adeyinka In Private Party Video Amidst Persons With Unexplainable Monies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.