Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Bread Seller Drags Security Man In Public For Refusing To Accept Her Pregnancy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bread Seller Drags Security Man In Public For Refusing To Accept Her Pregnancy (698 Views)

The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bread Seller Drags Security Man In Public For Refusing To Accept Her Pregnancy by Gistchannel: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
A video is fast trending on social media which captures the moment a man was being dragged by a bread seller in public for refusing to accept his responsibilities.

According to the video, the man has refused to accept responsibilities after impregnating the bread seller who is supposed to be his girlfriend.

In the video, the young lady was seen holding the shirt of the gate man as she draws attention to the scene just to disgrace the man.

Watch the video below: https://www.gistchannel.com/2022/02/16/bread-seller-drags-security-man-in-public-for-refusing-to-accept-her-pregnancy-video/

Re: Bread Seller Drags Security Man In Public For Refusing To Accept Her Pregnancy by Blossommind: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Bread Seller Drags Security Man In Public For Refusing To Accept Her Pregnancy by Fashionista01(f): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Say no to szx before marriage. People will not agree to the good advise given to them free of charge.

When she opened her leg for the man, did she seek for peoples opinion? No

Now she want people to come and settle the matter for her.

This is just the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

See The Insult I Got Because I Said Nigeria Will Be Better / 28-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Youths Of Oba Community Attack ,"ebubeagu" In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.