Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? (3504 Views)

"No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / WTO DG: President Buhari’s Tactical Change And Egypt’s Ambush / Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Attend AFCON clash between Nigeria and Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is a hypothetical question guys

We Africans and Nigerians in particular like talking about USA, Russia and China.

We compare and argue about which country is stronger forgetting the sleeping giant of Africa, so let's debate this issue today.

Does Nigeria stand a chance against Egypt or Algeria? Egypt is the most powerful country in Africa

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by 3exe3: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
God1000:
We Africans and Nigerians in particular like talking about USA, Russia and China.

We compare and argue about which country is stronger forgetting the sleeping giant of Africa, so let's debate this issue today.

Does Nigeria stand a chance against Egypt or Algeria? Egypt is the most powerful country in Africa

I know you will be quick to say Nigeria won't win but wars are won not in arguments but on the battlefield.

Even with the best weapons the US couldn't keep Vietnam at Bay.

Napoleon won many wars with strategies one of such is that he divided his large armies into units

They were quick and flexible the Germans who stuck to the former ways lost a huge battle to Napoleon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
3exe3:

I know you will be quick to say Nigeria won't win but wars are won not in arguments but on the battlefield.

Even with the best weapons the US couldn't keep Vietnam at Bay.

Napoleon won many wars with strategies one of such is that he divided his large armies into units

They were quick and flexible the Germans who stuck to the former ways lost a huge battle to Napoleon

Egypt has a powerful air force which we don't have, modern warfare is fought with good airpower, drones, and missiles before deploying ground troops.
I'm not saying we are completely powerless, but our military isn't that good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
This post is totally unpatriotic.

Why would you expect me to say Egypt will win?

(1)Patriotism aside,No Arab Nation can defeat Nigeria in any type of war

(2)No African country can defeat Nigeria in any war.

(3)Even USA,RUSSIA,CHINA and ISRAEL can't defeat Nigeria without missiles and nukes.

(3)Don't judge Nigeria on it's failure to end Gorilla terrorists, we do better than US. See how US messed up in Afghanistan, Iraq,Syria,Vietnam and Libya.

We do relatively better.

Nigeria will defeat Egypt before sunset.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
This post is totally unpatriotic.

Why would you expect me to say Egypt will win?

(1)Patriotism aside,No Arab Nation can defeat Nigeria in any type of war

(2)No African country can defeat Nigeria in any war.

(3)Even USA,RUSSIA,CHINA and ISRAEL can't defeat Nigeria without missiles and nukes.

(3)Don't judge Nigeria on it's failure to end Gorilla terrorists, we do better than US. See how US messed up in Afghanistan, Iraq,Syria,Vietnam and Libya.

We do relatively better.

Nigeria will defeat Egypt before sunset.
lol, I love your patriotism, but what makes you think that I'm unpatriotic? I'm just being realistic here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Can we even defeat Togo?

[img]https://media1./images/2405078da6fccdc41a2df3c007470591/tenor.gif?itemid=20436778[/img]
of course, we will beat them hands down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
I've always thought about this.

We have nothing we can call weaponry. A whole giant of Africa.

We need to take this into consideration as well

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by Wawelexy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
With the help of OPC and BAKASI, we would win...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
God1000:
of course, we will beat them hands down

....Like boko haram?

[img]https://c./hxzwajIoIucAAAAC/idi-amin-very-good-brain.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by EastisBae: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Only an infant will ask such irrelevant question. The same Egypt Nigeria ran to for help when it was fighting Biafra in the late 1960's?

Egypt that benchmark itself against strong middle East countries like Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc is what you want to compare with Nigeria where money meant for weapons are embezzled?

Egypt will destroy Nigeria both on land, air and sea!!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I've always thought about this.

We have nothing we can call weaponry. A whole giant of Africa.

We need to take this into consideration as well
too bad bro, our military lack sophisticated weapons to fight modern war.
Until we start local production of weapons, we ain't going nowhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
EastisBae:
Only an infant will ask such irrelevant question. The same Egypt Nigeria ran to for help when it was fighting Biafra in the late 1960's?

Egypt that benchmark itself against strong middle East countries like Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc is what you want to compare with Nigeria where money meant for weapons are embezzled?

I only asked a question man
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wawelexy:
With the help of OPC and BAKASI, we would win...
lol
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by Rossikk(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
EastisBae:

Nigeria has more powerful land forces than Egypt.

In world military rankings by Global Firepower Index, of 140 countries Nigerian military ranks 35th, and Egypt, 12th.

The gulf is not so wide as to assure Egypt of an automatic victory.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Very sad.

We have nothing. We pray there's no war, small country will just use us shine
God1000:
too bad bro, our military lack sophisticated weapons to fight modern war.
Until we start local production of weapons, we ain't going nowhere
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by Rossikk(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
EastisBae:

Nigeria has more experienced and hardened land forces than Egypt.

At some point the Egyptians would have to get off from their US supplied fighter jets, and get on the ground to fight, which is where all wars are ultimately decided.

In world military rankings by Global Firepower Index, of 140 countries analysed, the Nigerian military ranks 35th, and Egypt, 12th.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by airmax16: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
on a real note Nigeria is nothing close to Egypt
Egypt airforce 1200plus strong Nigeria not even close
tanks 4000 Nigeria not close
apc tanks 10000 plus not even close
army 650000 reserve 1m Nigeria not even close
navy best in Africa I guess
budget 7billions plus Nigeria not close
navy 5 sub I guess Nigeria not even 1
1 helicopter carrier Nigeria zero
s300 air defence system Nigeria none I guess planing to buy s400 by 2025 Nigeria is richer Dan Egypt buh this country sha giants of corruption I don't think Nigeria as it stand can defeated ghana or carmaroon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rossikk:

Nigeria has more powerful land forces than Egypt.

In world military rankings by Global Firepower Index, of 140 countries Nigerian military ranks 35th, and Egypt, 12th.

Have you researched well about the number of combat tanks, armoured fighting vehicles, APC, MRAP, armoured cars, artillery, rocket projectors, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
airmax16:
on a real note Nigeria is nothing close to Egypt
Egypt airforce 1200plus strong Nigeria not even close
tanks 4000 Nigeria not close
apc tanks 10000 plus not even close
army 650000 reserve 1m Nigeria not even close
navy best in Africa I guess
budget 7billions plus Nigeria not close
navy 5 sub I guess Nigeria not even 1
1 helicopter carrier Nigeria zero
s300 air defence system Nigeria none I guess planing to buy s400 by 2025 Nigeria is richer Dan Egypt buh this country sha giants of corruption I don't think Nigeria as it stand can defeated ghana or carmaroon
we still have a long way to go
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by cherishmichael: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Though Nigerian land army was approved the best advancing soldiers world wide, still we won't defeat this two countries mentioned here, they'll finish us jawe!!

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
Though Nigerian land army was approved the best advancing soldiers world wide, still we won't defeat this two countries mentioned here, they'll finish us jawe!!
we need to upgrade our military, nobody knows how tomorrow will be
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by kenny714433(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin

On a serious note, can't we have a president that will just send military to any African country's border for military drills?

Like, Egypt waking up one morning to see our soldiers with their push and start guns and 1964 Ogbonigwe that caused earthquake near River Onitsha.. I know the shock of seeing the relics alone would have sent them fleeing and shouting "Ewo.......! Eziokwu......!

America for shock sef. I mean the kind shock when you see two kids flexing muscle and threatening who'd cross the marked line first.

Back to the topic sha.
We've got the population. It's for our president to just declare that every youth above 23 should be caught and drafted... Imagine 10 youths on one pharaoh, hitting his head with push and start AK47... cry he would have regretted, not the death but watin dem use kill am.

I would have been an archer sha.. I still love Epic war. Its fun and shows real strength.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by cherishmichael: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yeah that's what we need boss, not for them to be claiming god over defenseless citizens.
God1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by cherishmichael: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Yeah that's what we need boss, not for them to be claiming god over defenseless citizens. undecided

God1000:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:

Finish whom?

You won't know who Nigeria is until we face another country.

I won't talk on this because someone may upset me to the extent that I would need slap him or her but no way. Screen may come in between, so only my Phone will take the slap.

These kinds of debate upset me. I don't know why.

You can Insult me,but once you insult Nigeria it pains me so much.

Is this how our heroes past were?

May Allah kill any unpatriotic person in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
cherishmichael:
Yeah that's what we need boss, not for them to be claiming god over defenseless citizens. undecided

exactly bro
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by 46arcadez(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
God1000:

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44
Which Nigeria?
No air force, na only olokpa we get.
Abeg no reason that side now cuz Egypt will knack us gbas gbos
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by God1000(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
46arcadez:

Which Nigeria?
No air force, na only olokpa we get.
Abeg no reason that side now cuz Egypt will knack us gbas gbos
lol, at least we have some super tucano jets now

Lalasticlala, myn44
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by airmax16: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nigeria don't have any best land army to b honest what war have we fought dat we have best land army is it peace keeping most country goes for peace keeping as long u under UN to m Sudan Ethiopia has best land army coz they have seen more war the highest major war Nigeria fought is Biafra war 53yr ago fah and they didn't do it with there own power unless Nigeria start making it own weapons small small we might get some were
and this can hand una wan fight Egypt a very strong army in the world I think number 15 in the world vs Nigeria 43 in the world ha na wait first if Nigeria goes to war who will fight na this country is divided which tribe will die for Nigeria come Nigeria is not strong let this small country not notice our weakness fah coz it not funny
Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by cherishmichael: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
...you know what's up joor!! smiley
God1000:
exactly bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? by cherishmichael: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Finish whom?

You won't know who Nigeria is until we face another country.

I won't talk on this because someone may upset me to the extent that I would need slap him or her but no way. Screen may come in between, so only my Phone will take the slap.

These kinds of debate upset me. I don't know why.

You can Insult me,but once you insult Nigeria it pains me so much.

Is this how our heroes past were?

May Allah kill any unpatriotic person in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBA Confr.: Nigerians Chased Out Tinubu Campaign Director Over Tinubu Absence / Mc Oluomo: If You Don't Want To Vote For APC, Stay At Home / Breaking News: Obj Starred In A Hollywood Action Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.