Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Aliko Dangote’s Peugeot Automobile And Innoson Chukwuma’s Brand In Perspectivey - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aliko Dangote’s Peugeot Automobile And Innoson Chukwuma’s Brand In Perspectivey (462 Views)

Innoson Chukwuma Gifts Rev. Jonas Benson Okoye G80 (2023 Model) - Pictures / Innoson Malaria Drug Design: Ugwunna Ejikem And Innoson Cause Laughter Online / Dangote, Peugeot In Joint Venture To Re-start Vehicle Assembly In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote’s Peugeot Automobile And Innoson Chukwuma’s Brand In Perspectivey by naijaclass(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Billionaire businessman, Aliko Dangote who made his mark mainly with a breakthrough in the cement industry has dived into the automobile sector. His jointly oThis has erupted a host of concerns from Nigerians who think Dangote is a threat to Innoson automobiles. The concerns are mainly sourced from the financial weight of the business magnate and the shared believe that, he has close ties with the government.wned company, Dangote Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria Limited (DPAN) kickstarted assembling operations in Nigeria.
Moreover, a number of Nigerians believe the system has been rigged for the businessman who has been ranked as Africa’s richest cum the world’s richest Blackman. Critics hold the fear that, entering the sector may force Innoson to fold up.
The claims have also been shot down by other set of people who cite the support enjoyed by Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman of the Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited from the government over the years. He self-confessed this in an interview earlier reported by Nigerian media.
“I can say that Innoson vehicle manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present federal government. “I must equally say that some state governments like; Ekiti, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Kogi, Gombe, Anambra and Bauchi are giving us a great boost;” he said. Do you think people are overreacting about the involvement of the two great businessmen?

Re: Aliko Dangote’s Peugeot Automobile And Innoson Chukwuma’s Brand In Perspectivey by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
I just bought dangote spaghetti dangote salt dangote groundnut oil dangote pepper dangote seasoning using a dangote pot am now relaxing using a dangote toothpick then go to the toilet and wipe my asshole with a dangote tissue, this man wants to get all my disposable income...
Re: Aliko Dangote’s Peugeot Automobile And Innoson Chukwuma’s Brand In Perspectivey by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Your write up is confusing but I believe your worry is that Innosson might fold up due to DPAN's emergence. It's impossible

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2007 Anti Lock Brake System (available) / Signs That Your Car’s Air Filter Needs To Be Replaced / Loss Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.