Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Identify Quality Undiluted Oil Perfume - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Identify Quality Undiluted Oil Perfume (188 Views)

Import Your Oil Perfume From France And Dubai / Long Lasting Undiluted Oil Perfumes / Raw Undiluted Oil Long Lasting Fragrances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identify Quality Undiluted Oil Perfume by Classicalbestpr(f): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Does your Perfume oil last beyond 72hours? What about concentration, notes, after smell and nearness to the designer Perfumes.

In my almost 3years in this business and testing from different buyers I can tell categorically those things to look out for to keep your customers stuck to you.

You might need to spend a little N500 on 100mls but I bet you will be glad you did.

Our next buying period is March 5-7th

To buy it a little cheaper join my team and I here
Re: Identify Quality Undiluted Oil Perfume by Classicalbestpr(f): 12:01pm On May 10, 2022
Classicalbestpr:
Does your Perfume oil last beyond 72hours? What about concentration, notes, after smell and nearness to the designer Perfumes.

In my almost 3years in this business and testing from different buyers I can tell categorically those things to look out for to keep your customers stuck to you.

You might need to spend a little N500 on 100mls but I bet you will be glad you did.

Our next buying period is March 5-7th

To buy it a little cheaper join my team and I here

(1) (Reply)

Bad Fuel: Mele Kyari's Immediate Response Saved Nigeria's Economy / Land Available At Umunya.anambra State / For Sale: 20 Acre Farm With Plantains And Oil Palm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.