Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 (55071 Views)

Manchester United Vs Real Betis : Europa League (4 - 1) On 9th March 2023 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 0) On 4th May 2021 / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Kyase(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
BeanmanX:
Everything done clear nw,,,,mbappe is the golden boy

Fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
robinsoncrosoe:
Psg will never win any European trophy with that useless neymar in their team

He took them to a final and semi final in the last 2 season until the dwarf fraud joined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by obonujoker(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
OJEEMAH:
same way Juventus reach 2 ucl finals before Ronaldo join them abii

No be una tune all these years be that.... now I'm using it against y'all grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Norse36: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Vinicius loves football
Madrid should ensure he stays longer
Without him benzema wouldn't get any chance today

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
wizonlyson:
grin grin..PSG..rightnow..
Calm down the Match was Fixed!
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by promisedeco(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Reussite:

Hmm let's not get ahead of ourselves o. United still have their own battle & it would equally be shameful if ATM qualifies over United. CR7 would be shamed.
I think Poch is the problem of PSG here.
Messi's demise is more shameful. In fact, CR7 shouldn't be ashamed at all.
Compare the players in PSG and that of Man United

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Reussite: 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
maxiart2:
Wow! What a turnaround. I already gave up on Madrid after seeing the first half scoreline not knowing that something huge will happen in the second half. cheesy
What a turnaround bro!
The score line is still a shock to me. How did PSG lose it so fast to ship in those goals within minutes? The introduction of Rodrygo & Camavinger did change a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by pmc01(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sanchez01:

Please don't mention Ancelotti! Asensio had no reason to play in the first place. He can't track back like Rodrygo. Kroos wasn't 100% fit but Ancelotti used him in a crucial match as this. Casemiro wasn't on the field, we needed a strong midfield but an injured Kroos was squeezed in.

If anything, Ancelotti did what most Madrid fans suggested he did at the start of the game. We were only lucky not to have conceded 2 before they came on.

Exactly.

Ancelloti is usually too slow to react.

You would expect him to give Modric some rest in the next match and use Hazard/Isco/Camavinga. But I trust Ancelloti to still overburden the old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
obonujoker:

No be una tune all these years be that.... now I'm using it against y'all grin
no. Na we dey use una tune against una
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Winningbot:
Lionel Messi's last nine games against Real Madrid:

0 goals, 0 assists
0 goals, 0 assists
0 goals, 0 assists
0 goals, 0 assists
0 goals, 0 assists
0 goals, 0 assists
0 goals, 0 assists
0 goals, 0 assists

Knocked out in the last 16 in back-to-back seasons. �

Messi has been knocked out of Europe b4 Barcelona
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Reference(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sanchez01:

Did his job for substitutions? Vazquez is the only person who can match Mbappe, at least to an extent on the wing.

What took PSG out wasn't those goals. It was inexperience and their inability to stay composed. Everyone saw through the charade of our lineup and it would have been worse if we were playing a Bayern side. Rodrygo over Asensio anytime, any day. We would have been punished with our lineup easily.

Starting Kroos was hurting the team because the midfield wasn't ours initially. There is the strength of Camavinga, though young and even Hazard. Valverde has been unused for eons only to be used today. Ancelotti is a mid-level coach, unfit to coach a club like Real Madrid where there is the pressure to win every game, maintain balance in the team and win trophies.

Quite agree.
Kroos is fading fast. Those crisp passes, those long range shots are all for the history books.
Don't think his contract will be renewed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by donforeign: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
autonomous22:

Shut up..... Probably u were born 5yrs ago

wetin u dn achieve with ur age difference ode ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by OJEEMAH(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
promisedeco:

There’s nothing like compare players.

What the use of the players if they can’t play as a team?

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by pmc01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sanchez01:

Did his job for substitutions? Vazquez is the only person who can match Mbappe, at least to an extent on the wing.

What took PSG out wasn't those goals. It was inexperience and their inability to stay composed. Everyone saw through the charade of our lineup and it would have been worse if we were playing a Bayern side. Rodrygo over Asensio anytime, any day. We would have been punished with our lineup easily.

Starting Kroos was hurting the team because the midfield wasn't ours initially. There is the strength of Camavinga, though young and even Hazard. Valverde has been unused for eons only to be used today. Ancelotti is a mid-level coach, unfit to coach a club like Real Madrid where there is the pressure to win every game, maintain balance in the team and win trophies.

Totally agree. He has the mentality of Everton lingering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by jasmeel: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Refresh you t.v to see the curent scores. I jush refreshed mine and to my suprise psg is leading, infact psg played 2 firs half.
Aah sory u don go already

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by oluwaahmed: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
GreenAgain:
PSG made 2 consecutive #UCL SEMIS, including the FINAL in the last 2 seasons.

They sign Lionel Messi to win the #UCL and suddenly can’t get out of the 2nd round.

What a terrible signing he’s been!

As in ehn... both Messi & Ronaldo are confirmed old frauds....
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by donforeign: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
obonujoker:

Why you dey defend Pessi??

Psg has been qualifying to next round till Pessi join them... grin

oga shut up ,am not defending anybody or na highlight u watch?
messi n psg played well in first half, second half all the defenders useless, d defenders self even make assits combined with the foolish keeper. na messi be defender or keeper

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Reussite: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
promisedeco:

Omo both Messi & CR7 are spent. It's about time they consider hanging their boots. It's best they exit the stage when the ovation is still loud enough.
What an era of 2 GOATS that have come to an end.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by wizonlyson: 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

..come to think of it..u may be saying the truth oo..most of this games has been fixed..but psg and mbbam'epe(curseed) fumble..MY TICKET(BET9JA) RIGHTNOW..

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by DannyXpress: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sanchez01:

Ancelloti a mid level coach ?? shocked
Lol you must be a comedian or I presume you started watching football last year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by tosyne2much(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sheuns:
Hala Madrid.
Those 2 subs Camavinga and Rodrygo made some crazy changes to that match. Benzema, you are too good. Modric at 37 still plays fantastic. Hala Madrid onto the next. Lest I forget, David Alaba na better player, I remember when he was signed people were saying Madrid is signing old men, that team got a fighting spirit.

Sad I don’t bet again. Someone here advised we played Madrid to qualify. I for just put 300k chop 1.5m.
May I know why you stopped betting?
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by donforeign: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Flyfly:
Shut up you pessi fanboy your finished fraud missed a penalty in the first leg and was useless throughout today.
na d penalty make their defence mumu ode? na today messi dey miss penalty?
ronaldo no dey miss ode? na penalty make d psg dfenders n coach useless. animal on uniform

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Habayomie(m): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
blinking001:
If messi doesn't score today I'll deactivate my account.
Do the needful sir
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by donforeign: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Flyfly:
Hes far better than messi too.
for now yes

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Fixed by Messi Right?
Pessi fans and excuses

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Sanchez01: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
betshopagent:
when did u start watching football? ancellotti an average coach? some1 who has more ucl titles than pep?
Reference:

Quite agree.
Kroos is fading fast. Those crisp passes, those long range shots are all for the history books.
Don't think his contract will be renewed.
I think it was the injury. He barely rests and Ancelotti is notorious for overusing the first team. There are good players begging to be used but he keeps on using the same team week in, week out.

Kroos is still one of the best midfielders on the planet and he needs occasional rest, just as with the other players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Timoleon:
3-2Madrid takes the lead on aggregate.

U say wah?
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by promisedeco(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
OJEEMAH:
There’s nothing like compare players.

What the use of the players if they can’t play as a team?
Nonsense. I don't do blind argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Tobichuks08: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ronaldo helped Manchester United to reach KO rounds for the first time in 3years . Messi helped PSG get KO of the RO16 for the first time in 3years..

One is 37
One is 34 �

Without Ronaldo goals man u will not be in ucl this sseason

Since joining Juventus Ronaldo had more ucl ko goals than any other player but he is the problem..

While Pepsi can't be Said to have any impact on psg

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by Kingcalls: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
donforeign:

this is not messi fault ode or u na messi na defender now .... na psg defence n keepr sell match...
not withstanding, ronaldo dn fold up since........

Oh but it was Ronaldos fault at juve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by promisedeco(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Reussite:

Omo both Messi & CR7 are spent. It's about time they consider hanging their boots. It's best they exit the stage when the ovation is still loud enough.
What an era of 2 GOATS that have come to an end.
100% Fact
Re: Real Madrid Vs PSG UCL (3 - 1) On 9th March 2022 by donforeign: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
olaztek:

See confirm ode. So Ronaldo na defender when he got knocked out in juve. Hypocrite
see miserable fool dey talk ........i am not jobless to be supporting ronaldo or messi and i no get team wey i dey support, i only talk base on wetin i watch. nothing concern me with wetin happen with ronaldo n juve idiot...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 1st January 2020 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2010/2011 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 7th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.