Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? (699 Views)

A Profitable Business Idea With Good Returns On Investment / A Business Idea With 50k / Anybody With Good Business Idea With 1million Naira Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by Jbn11(m): 12:59am On Feb 17, 2022
There is too much unemployment rate in Nigeria all over right now.
Two reasons will make me want to give the ideas out for free.

1. To me I feel happy to make someone smile or become happy. Generally helping peoples gives me joy.

2. Second reason is I will want to do something good something that will be benefital to anyone willing to do business.

I am not perfect I am not rich
I can tell you my account reads 0 kobo.
But am not doing it for money.
I won't charge a dime and I won't even what anyone to let me do the business for them. I just tell you and u can go n give it a try all by yourself. Not that I don't want cash too.

But sometime its people like us that has suffered most that easily have an idea that can change lifes but me myself cannot do it yet because I don't have any capital to do it.
But if you have any money but you are finding it difficult to know what to do to get profits then I can tell u my own idea the highest profitable business right now that can get you rich.
If you may want to put me in trial and see we can make a legal agreement and I will show u the turn out in just first two weeks if doing the business.
This is for everybody both rich poor young old man or woman.
Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by Jbn11(m): 1:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Just ccontact me let's discuss
Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by chukwuibuipob: 4:01am On Feb 17, 2022
sad Tell us fully here/make we discuss am here beta dan backyard talk

3 Likes

Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by Osiris12: 4:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Seconded, let’s discuss it here

2 Likes

Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by Jbn11(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
The business was my idea. It took me time to figure it out and am giving it out free the least you can do is contact me if you can't leave it.
Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by Cokahot: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Get lost,stupid scammer. Dem don burst u,thief

1 Like

Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by KOLLEE(m): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
He is a scammer o....he will give you business model that will make you give your details and you will just be seeing debit alert on your account. You enter his DM as your own peril.

1 Like

Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by chukwuibuipob: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Jbn11:
The business was my idea. It took me time to figure it out and am giving it out free the least you can do is contact me if you can't leave it.
nah here we knw u.Let discuss it here for the benefit of all especially those of us that still use button phone/dnt have WhatsApp
Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by chukwuibuipob: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2022
sad Not everybody here are Sule..We are waiting for him to discuss it here in open rather than WhatsApp me chat.I hate hush hush talk biz
KOLLEE:
He is a scammer o....he will give you business model that will make you give your details and you will just be seeing debit alert on your account. You enter his DM as your own peril.
Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by Jbn11(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
KOLLEE:
how can u you say such against me for no reason? I leave to God.
Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by Jbn11(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Not everybody here are Sule..We are waiting for him to discuss it here in open rather than WhatsApp me chat.I hate hush hush talk biz
you're also in on this ? Wow good for you. I thank I didn't drop it here for your guys to just copy and paste and insult me.
Re: What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? by KOLLEE(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jbn11:
how can u you say such against me for no reason? I leave to God.
I was scammed just like this here last year. What are you hiding? Show what you wanna offer here oga....

(1) (Reply)

Forex / Companies That Gave Dividend In 2008 / Stock Trading E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.