Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. (364 Views)

Business Men And Hustler Come In For The Most Profitable Business 2022 / Different Looks That You Can Try Out For Your Accessory Dwelling Unit / REAP THE HIGHEST BENEFIT FROM THE FAST DEVELOPING ECONOMIC HUB IBEJU LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. by Jbn11(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2022
There is too much unemployment rate in Nigeria all over right now.
Two reasons will make me want to give the ideas out for free.

1. To me I feel happy to make someone smile or become happy. Generally helping peoples gives me joy.

2. Second reason is I will want to do something good something that will be benefital to anyone willing to do business.

I am not perfect I am not rich
I can tell you my account reads 0 kobo.
But am not doing it for money.
I won't charge a dime and I won't even what anyone to let me do the business for them. I just tell you and u can go n give it a try all by yourself. Not that I don't want cash too.

But sometime its people like us that has suffered most that easily have an idea that can change lifes but me myself cannot do it yet because I don't have any capital to do it.
But if you have any money but you are finding it difficult to know what to do to get profits then I can tell u my own idea the highest profitable business right now that can get you rich.
If you may want to put me in trial and see we can make a legal agreement and I will show u the turn out in just first two weeks if doing the business.
This is for everybody both rich poor young old man or woman.
Just contact me and I will discussed it with you.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. by Myzubby(m): 2:02am On Feb 17, 2022
how do we contact you
Re: The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. by Jbn11(m): 2:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Myzubby:
how do we contact you
email dealvalue40@gmail.com or drop you contact let me call you.
Re: The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. by Myzubby(m): 2:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Jbn11:
email dealvalue40@gmail.com or drop you contact let me call you.
can you PM me
Re: The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. by Jbn11(m): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2022
Myzubby:
can you PM me
try my new email

dealvalue40@gmail.com.
Re: The Highest Profitable Business You Can Try 2022. by Myzubby(m): 2:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Jbn11:
try my new email
dealvalue40@gmail.com.
sent you a message there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inside A $173,000 (₦100m) Massive 4 Bedroom Detached Villa With Penthouse / Cost Estimation Of Transparent Plastic (perspex) For Store Front / Westwood Lakes By Landwey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.