Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,288 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Warning: Do Not Go To North Cyprus Without Reading This To Avoid Deportation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warning: Do Not Go To North Cyprus Without Reading This To Avoid Deportation (518 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation / North Cyprus: Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Do Not Go To North Cyprus Without Reading This To Avoid Deportation by Breelah: 3:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Do you want to study in north Cyprus and you are about to start your application make sure u read this till the end. I'm a student of near east university that was deported on my first attempt to travel to cyprus, I'm sure you guys are wondering what happened guess what it wasn't because of my papers or passport but the agent I contacted to do the process, I'll give you detailed information on what happened and how I was able to reapply and was granted quick entry into a country I was initially rejected.
If you've been rejected previously or you are about to apply reply to this message to get detailed steps on how to apply smoothly and avoid deportation

1 Like

Re: Warning: Do Not Go To North Cyprus Without Reading This To Avoid Deportation by chukwuibuipob: 3:36am On Feb 17, 2022
sad Thank U agent BREEZE DON BLOW sad.We won't go to NORTH sad CRYPLUS sadsad

1 Like

Re: Warning: Do Not Go To North Cyprus Without Reading This To Avoid Deportation by Breelah: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol hi I am not an agent I just don't want anyone to go through what I went through the first time
Re: Warning: Do Not Go To North Cyprus Without Reading This To Avoid Deportation by chukwuibuipob: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
angryangrysad Thank u wink sad,but we DNT want NORTH again.
Breelah:
Lol hi I am not an agent I just don't want anyone to go through what I went through the first time
sad we are heading to WEST/SOUTH still fair enuf cool wink
Re: Warning: Do Not Go To North Cyprus Without Reading This To Avoid Deportation by Breelah: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol okay good luck then

(1) (Reply)

Is This South Africa U All Praise N Love So Much? Looks Grey Dated And Dying / See How Clean Enugu Looks / Enugu, Nigeria In 2022 / Visa Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.