Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues (12759 Views)

Bad Fuel: Queues To Vanish Next Week - Kyari, NNPC, CEO / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
After the apology what next? because i know what i went through this past week and this week going to the office. Is it waiting for more than 30-min @ the bus-stop trying to get a cab, the hike in transport fare, the hold-up on the karu, nyanya/mararaba axis or the waking up earlier than usual just to meet up?? this govt ehnn!! it can only be God because their mata taya me!
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Klington:
That's it.
Nobody will resign. undecided
Nobody will be arrested. undecided
Nobody will be charged to court. undecided
Nobody will lose his/her position. undecided

The cycle continues.
Life goes on like nothing happened.

Nigerians and docility are like aki and pawpaw.

As in.... i tell you. It is well with us
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Klington:
That's it.
Nobody will resign. undecided
Nobody will be arrested. undecided
Nobody will be charged to court. undecided
Nobody will lose his/her position. undecided

The cycle continues.
Life goes on like nothing happened.

Nigerians and docility are like aki and pawpaw.

As in....
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
ok
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by Cloven22: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
If this bad fuel has affected your bad engine, don't hesitate to reach out to Flickwheel for a loan as well as professional mechanics to fix it
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by Basher8583: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
WibusJaga:
angry

Apologies Rejected. You must replace my car wey knock engine.

This is how we know people that dont have cars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Campaigns In Kaura Mamoda LGA, Zamfara State (Video, Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Proclaims Lagos 10th Assembly / IGP Ibrahim Idris Sex & Corruption Allegations: Senate Sets Up 8 Man Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.