Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust (21246 Views)

Abba Kyari: Fear Grips Top Police Officers As NDLEA Officers Deepens Probe / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by izubext007: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Majority of police officers are drug Barron's , I knw before now.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by ensamy(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Abba Kyari is just replaying the 1983 Box office Movie "Scarface " where Tony Montana ( Al Pacino) faced a similar situation as the police chief. It's same world over, even in the U.S, Police officers do same thing as Abba Kyari. Not new, he is member of a powerful drug syndicate running across the police, NDLEA , customs and even the Prisons. shocked shocked
As rotten as the case is right now so are all the federal government ministries and agencies, rotten corruption everyone. Nigeria is a mess that needs urgent ICU attention before it becomes like Somalia or Afghanistan failed government.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Where is Helinus?

Maybe he was arrested together with Abba Kyari
Hahahahahaha helinues collecting gbas gbos left and right

chaiiii

attention seeker to the muds
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by ddeola: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Kyari should expose all of them that are working with him as well. sad sad sad sad
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2022
They are trying to change the narrative sad
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2022
You either die a Hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain .
Harvey dent
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by shuttox: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2022
jumper524:
Na why army get respect pass police.
If Na army you cast like this, no matter who you are, I'm certain you'll be dismissed. No two ways about it.
ABBA kyari should just receive his bullet in peace..
no be Igbo guy too
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Reference(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2022
We did say that the untimely truncating of the endSARS protest/movement by the lovers of the status quo will result in a police strengthened in impunity just as taking an incomplete dose of medication strengthens the impunity of the germs in your body.

We can clearly see why we need a restructured, reformed police services top to tail. And if it takes taking to the streets to save the police from themselves and from dragging the image of this country in the mud, then so be it.

Enough is enough.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by rhymesnoni(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Police Service Commission should 1st and foremost dismiss this Abba guy from the force, am a Muslim from the North too, but its disgust me how we ""Northerners" try to defend him..
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by OMOJOHN001: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Crime infested country, how many of them can come clean? Nigeria is riddled with criminality from the very top to bottom, that's why nobody can truly punish crime and criminals effectively here, is it the police, judiciary and the executives that comes clean? Let anyone from these arm of government come swear with sango, amadioha or obatala if they can come clean? I can bet and swear 99.9% of them will die a sudden death

PLEASE always remember to add OGUN lakaye oshin imole, Any time, any day twice on Thursday. that Deity no dey dull at all.

1 Like

Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by begge: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
This idiot should be killed.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by bn2murphy(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2022
There's a big problem in this matter for both organizations.
Police and NDLEA.

The NDLEA cleared the couriers from inward, the police arrested them on the way out. All at the airport.

Abba Kyari contacted NDLEA because of what?
Maybe he knew they are aware of the couriers missions but since he has carefully double cross the NDLEA and he's surely on illegal duty he want to settle NDLEA hence the contact.

But in this case the NDLEA doesn't trust the genuine intentions of Abba Kyari, hence blow the deal.

Both parties are suspectible.

They may need a neutral agencies to get to the bottom of the cartels ring.

Murphy, from Lagos
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/how-top-police-brass-tried-to-shield-kyari
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2022
AstralBody:
Please let's not forget the PEE POOS PRESIDENT!
Baba to si be!
Baba Chicago!
Drug Baron!
gringrin

We don hear , does that make you happy ? Or does it stop Tinubu from contesting? This is not enough , by next week or month you will still fabricate another lie from your anus about Tinubu.
The more you maligned him the higher he soars.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by AstralBody: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2022
Alary:

We don hear , does that make you happy ? Or does it stop Tinubu from contesting? This is not enough , by next week or month you will still fabricate another lie from your anus about Tinubu.
The more you maligned him the higher he soars.
A Tinubu miserable urchin spotted.
U can forget ur head inside his anus,I don't care.
Tinubu,on ur poo mandate ur urchins are standing!!
gringrin
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Trust me you can't fight BIAFRA and remain the same....life or death
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Miyachi: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2022
This is not surprising at all.

It is possible that top officers are not only complicit in this case but also share from the proceeds of these crimes. How else do their top officers amass choice properties and luxurious vehicles?

The police don't prevent crime, they only clean up after a crime is committed and protect the rich and wealthy.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2022
AstralBody:

A Tinubu miserable urchin spotted.
U can forget ur head inside his anus,I don't care.
Tinubu,on ur poo mandate ur urchins are standing!!
gringrin
Look at this miserable dimwit , you are a troll , I have observed that , a lazy youth who have nothing tangible doing, because if you are profitably engaged you wont be jumping from thread to another shouting Tinubu. When you see that when your paymasters lies are fizzing out , how much were you payed to be jumping from thread to thread. The week is a most done, you better find something doing, my little advice to a lost goat . Gerrrrat here.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by donaldchime: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2022
That much was obvious, at least to me. I felt that was why the Buba Marwa led NDLEA decided to go public with the evidence.
https://africannewstoday.com/africa/nigeria/ndlea-declares-dcp-abba-kyari-wanted-over-illicit-drug-trafficking/

With that much evidence put in the public domain, the Police had no choice but to arrest the guy.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Blazadenise(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Kyari matter long like 3rd mainland bridge ....
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by AstralBody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Alary:

Look at this miserable dimwit , you are a troll , I have observed that , a lazy youth who have nothing tangible doing, because if you are profitably engaged you wont be jumping from thread to another shouting Tinubu. When you see that when your paymasters lies are fizzing out , how much were you payed to be jumping from thread to thread. The week is a most done, you better find something doing, my little advice to a lost goat . Gerrrrat here.
Look at this worthless, godforsaken,son of a who*re and a miserable bastard, claiming to have a job gringrin
Tinubu goat,we know una 50naira per post, that's how worthless ur whole generations are. Get lost u son of a waste man. Spits on u!
Open that ur Tinubu rotten mouth again,I ready for u.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2022
AstralBody:

Look at this worthless, godforsaken,son of a who*re and a miserable bastard, claiming to have a job gringrin
Tinubu goat,we know una 50naira per post, that's how worthless ur whole generations are. Get lost u son of a waste man. Spits on u!
Open that ur Tinubu rotten mouth again,I ready for u.
Have you eaten this morning? Are you ok ? Se Leeds e o fe ta ko e ? Se ori e o fe gba bo de .Hope you don't want to be unfortunate for the rest of your miserable life. I know your God forsaken father is already blaming himself for not using condom when raping that ashawo that night, that produce a worthless slowpoke like you .You are lucky this is a faceless forum. I don't even need to curse you again ,you're already condemned, you're doomed for life, you're curse from generation to generation. OMO ADANU.

If you try to quote me again , I mean it , if you try to Quote me again you will take your hand do yourself before the month ends. If you mention me again you will be unfortunate for the rest of your life .,If you qoute me again your life will know no peace again . Go your way . kama pade mo .
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by AstralBody: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alary:

Have you eaten this morning? Are you ok ? Se Leeds e o fe ta ko e ? Se ori e o fe gba bo de .Hope you don't want to be unfortunate for the rest of your miserable life. I know your God forsaken father is already blaming himself for not using condom when raping that ashawo that night, that produce a worthless slowpoke like you .You are lucky this is a faceless forum. I don't even need to curse you again ,you're already condemned, you're doomed for life, you're curse from generation to generation. OMO ADANU.

If you try to quote me again , I mean it , if you try to Quote me again you will take your hand do yourself before the month ends. If you mention me again you will be unfortunate for the rest of your life .,If you qoute me again your life will know no peace again . Go your way . kama pade mo .

Ode, thunder kill u there and ur worthless generations. U are talking about quoting u,as if when I made my first comment,I quoted u. I spit on ur generations,they will beg till they die,just like u are feeding of the scrabs of Tinubu. Bastard son of a who*re
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
AstralBody:

Ode, thunder kill u there and ur worthless generations. U are talking about quoting u,as if when I made my first comment,I quoted u. I spit on ur generations,they will beg till they die,just like u are feeding of the scrabs of Tinubu. Bastard son of a who*re

As I have warned you and you refused to oblige the warning , you don take your hand buy your own market this year.. Won ki ni ki omode ma dete , sugbon to ba tile da onu igbo gbe. Oun buruku ama wo lu oun buruku............hmnmmnmmnm oun buruku ama wolu oun buruku ........ hmnmnnmm ,your generation have descended to the bottom of the deepest part of the abyss..............hmnmnmnmmn
Your generation will not beg , but the will beg them to come out of THIIS ABYSS duty they will never accomplish it..Aseeeeeeee
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by AstralBody: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alary:

As I have warned you and you refused to oblige the warning , you don take your hand buy your own market this year.. Won ki ni ki omode ma dete , sugbon to ba tile da onu igbo gbe. Oun buruku ama wo lu oun buruku............hmnmmnmmnm oun buruku ama wolu oun buruku ........ hmnmnnmm ,your generation have descended to the bottom of the deepest part of the abyss..............hmnmnmnmmn
Your generation will not beg , but the will beg them to come out of THIIS ABYSS duty they will never accomplish it..Aseeeeeeee
Idiot!
Ur generations won't know peace.
U will beg, until u die.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by legba1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
At the end of it all, you will all see that nothiung will come out of it all...if matter get out of the control of police top men sd it seems to stand now, northern hegemony will rally round him and that marwa can not turn down.....mark my words

Also note that if this guys had been a southerner, he will long had been sacked.....theres no two ways to it, former NIA dg, OKE comes to mind. its high time the south wake up.....HAVE WE FOR ONCE ASK QUESTIONS WHY ATIKUS CASE AGAINST BUHARI RE-ELECTION IS STILL SUBSTANTIVE IN COURT TILL NOW AND IS EVEN BEING ADJONED ?....for those clamoring for power shift to south, it will shock you all what the north have up its sleeves when shift comes to shove on 2023 matter.....
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
AstralBody:

Idiot!
Ur generations won't know peace.
U will beg, until u die.

Ogun a fe je we ni se .,I see your case is beyond redemption. You have already died , just a moving corpse.,you SSI I will beg ,I just dey laugh you , ok let assume I beg no shame in begging ,I will surely meet a helper.
But you na shame go end you , you will lack so tey you go beg ,no helper go come to your aid
Na for market place dem go lynch you for stealing , asee ti gun .
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by AstralBody: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alary:

Ogun a fe je we ni se .,I see your case is beyond redemption. You have already died , just a moving corpse.,you SSI I will beg ,I just dey laugh you , ok let assume I beg no shame in begging ,I will surely meet a helper.
But you na shame go end you , you will lack so tey you go beg ,no helper go come to your aid
Na for market place dem go lynch you for stealing , asee ti gun .
Worthless piece of garbage,that's what ur generations are. Oh u finally agreed u are a waste man?gringrin
Me beg! I am a degree holder n I have a shop that deals in aluminum doors and windows.
U better come learn work, whether ur life to better. Bastard son of a who*re.
Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
AstralBody:

Worthless piece of garbage,that's what ur generations are. Oh u finally agreed u are a waste man?gringrin
Me beg! I am a degree holder n I have a shop that deals in aluminum doors and windows.
U better come learn work, whether ur life to better. Bastard son of a who*re.
Barawo banza , you graduate? From which alma maya, who convocate you? Who thought you , what a waste of resources, you better send your aza , I know you need little change make I help turn around your generation miserable lifestyle. See I no get joy for low lifespan like you , a supposedly graduate aluminium shop attendant. Well you can forward your portfolio if you're even up to the standard, I'm not your mate in every spec of life , I graduated far back 2004 , I was supposed to even graduated way before then sooo .Not everybody you chat on a forum is who you think they were. This what I do , , I build houses and loads of others also working with FG

Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Alary:

Barawo banza , you graduate? From which alma maya, who convocate you? Who thought you , what a waste of resources, you better send your aza , I know you need little change make I help turn around your generation miserable lifestyle. See I no get joy for low lifespan like you , a supposedly graduate aluminium shop attendant. Well you can forward your portfolio if you're even up to the standard, I'm not your mate in every spec of life , I graduated far back 2004 , I was supposed to even graduated way before then sooo .Not everybody you chat on a forum is who you think they were. This what I do , , I build houses and loads of others also working with FG

Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
So show me which work you dey do, if you're not a thief.

Re: Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust by Alary: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Those are synthetic grass ,renewable, Ialso design your home not house only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Fashion Moguls Championing ‘Made In Africa’ Worldwide / Fayose Paid Ozekhome From His Share Of Dasuki’s Loot – EFCC / Omoyele Sowores Attacks Oby Ezekwesili For Visiting Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.