Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (409 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Global Helpers Alliance / Tweetstorm Officially Launched As Twitter Thread: HOW IT WORKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LIONSABRE(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2022

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by deen84(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2022
I wish you success in the business deal, please don't forget me when it click

2 Likes

Re: . by jalodo2: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2022
LIONSABRE:
My fellow christians,muslems are also highly welcomed,how much can you give out today to the needy? sad It's said that givers never lack,i believe that,nothing is really too small to give out,some people went hungry to bed last night,some slept with no roof above their heads sad i'll help many sincere nairaland members with 5k each if i'm able to bag this business deal today.
How much can you help someone with today?
starkenneth, u will never leave scamming and scamming will never leave u. You can fool many people but not everybody. You are here again with another moniker begging in style. You are living a double life with lies everywhere
You are seriously cursed, but to u na sense u get. Watching u closely.

1 Like

Re: . by LIONSABRE(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2022
jalodo2:
if I start with you

lol,trolling dosen't fit you

2 Likes

Re: . by STARKENNETH(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: . by deen84(m): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
LIONSABRE:

lol,trolling dosen't fit you,who's begging? I'm giving out you animal,if you need help just say it,going through your posts i can see you are hungry and jobless,drop your account details,let me send you 10k maybe you will stop acting childish.
Should I drop my account details too

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 206 For Sale / OET Exam In Nigeria, Test Date, And Registration Cost. / Grace Exchange:buy/sell Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller, Pm Etc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.