Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR, PROF C C SOLUDO: A MAN WIT THE BEST MORALE BANK ACCOUNT. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR, PROF C C SOLUDO: A MAN WIT THE BEST MORALE BANK ACCOUNT. (262 Views)

Anambra State Governor, Prof C C Soludo On A Condolence Visit To The Umeojis / Ex-ekiti State Deputy Governor, Prof. Olusola Eleka Withdrew From Sen. Contest / NDDC Boosts Police Morale: Donates Housing Units Named After President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR, PROF C C SOLUDO: A MAN WIT THE BEST MORALE BANK ACCOUNT. by grassrootsig: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2022
Anambra State Governor, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo is a Man with the best morale bank account.

By Bona Ogbonna

Governor Soludo is indeed a great and good man. He keeps proving that he is a man with grateful heart. His morale bank account is getting bigger and fatter on daily basis.

After the Nov 6 election, he led the clergies, traditional rulers and major stakeholders from Old Aguata Union (OAU) to a "HEARTY THANK YOU" visit to the Obianos. (RESPECT AND APPRECIATION)

On the day of his inauguration, he appreciated the Obianos again, by saying.....
"Let me particularly thank my friend and outgoing governor of Anambra, HE (Sir) Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano, for being an honourable gentleman and leader. On Sunday, 20th November, 2016, I accepted your proposal for gentlemen’s understanding and partnership. I kept my part in 2017 and even after five years, you still kept yours in 2021. I always emphasize this point because it is rare these days to find people who keep their word in politics, and we will never take your support for granted. You are indeed a great leader." (RESPECT AND APPRECIATION)

On the 8th of April, he visited the Obianos again at their family house in Aguleri. (RESPECT AND APPRECIATION)

Mr Governor, Prof C C Soludo, Odenigbo Aguta, you are indeed a good Man. If others were like you, the world would have been a better place.

Asim na ukwu ama akpo gi na uzo ije.

Asim na Obinigwe ga agozi, dube ma na chekwa gi oge nine.

Idi mma na ebele Chineke ga ano nyelu ma na edu gi, ogologo ubochi ndu gi nine.

Soludo Solution, Keep the ball rolling and don't relent inu.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Imposes Heavy Sanctions On Banks Over Mutilated Notes / Five Dead Bodies Relocate From Lagos Cemetery Due To Poor Infrastructure / More Than Just Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.