Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day (223 Views)

Checkout The Husband And Wife Snake I Killed On The Farm (pics) / Lagos State Health Workers Killed Our Infant Baby Before It Breathed The Air / See The Python We Killed On Our Way Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by jjbest123(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2022
n St. Valentine's day, i asked my workers to go clear Jioplus integrated Farms and Agro,new poultry site location and leave by 3:00 PM Nigerian time to enjoy the rest of the day with their loved ones.

I woke up around 7:13AM in the morning here,only to see pictures and some messages from my manager,that this is what the boys killed while cutting the grass.

I called immediately, asking of their safety and how it happened?

She said the boys while clearing the farm,saw a rabbit hole; and decided to dig the hole to see if the rabbit was inside,but met another creature right inside it.

They killed the snake and buried it,as non of them eats the snake.

Take a peep of the snake.

I can't attach the videos,how do I go about it please?
Re: This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by illicit(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2022
They shouldn't have killed it then
Re: This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by Jeon(f): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2022
okay.

1 Like

Re: This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by donbachi(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2022
They dont eat snake....na e dem no carry am come nairaland.where snake eaters plenty.
Wats the need of dem been on a social media platform.
Re: This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by mariovito(m): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Attach pictures, give it some time, and check the front page.
Re: This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by Healthrelatedjo: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Pisur of the snake pls
Re: This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by jjbest123(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Picture 1

Re: This What My Workers Killed On Valentine's Day by jjbest123(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Pisur of the snake pls

Done

(1) (Reply)

NIN Kit , Jamb ,pin / Is Responsive Web Design Right For Retailers? A User Experience Perspective. / I Need A Name For A Jewellery Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.