Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri (729 Views)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Icandream: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2022
Former media aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathant, Reno Omokri has alleged that the embattled Deputy Police Commissioner, Abba Kyari was made a super-cop because of religious imbalance in Nigeria’s law enforcement agencies.

The former presidential aide alleged that most of the law enforcement agencies in the country are headed by Northern Muslim males, sidelining the Christian religion.

In a post on his official Facebook page, on Wednesday evening, the President Muhammadu Buhari’s major critic, alleged that there are other undiscovered Kyari’s in the system.

He said, “There is no ethnic or religious balance in Nigeria’s law enforcement agencies, and that is why someone like DCP Abba Kyari became a super-cop.

“The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Attorney General, IGP, EFCC Chairman, NDLEA Chairman are all Northern Muslim males.

“Where is the balance? How is that possible in a multiethnic nation? Nepotism and tribalism made Kyari a super-cop! And do not be deceived. There are other undiscovered Kyari’s in the system”.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by dawnomike(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Icandream:
Former media aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathant, Reno Omokri has alleged that the embattled Deputy Police Commissioner, Abba Kyari was made a super-cop because of religious imbalance in Nigeria’s law enforcement agencies.

The former presidential aide alleged that most of the law enforcement agencies in the country are headed by Northern Muslim males, sidelining the Christian religion.

In a post on his official Facebook page, on Wednesday evening, the President Muhammadu Buhari’s major critic, alleged that there are other undiscovered Kyari’s in the system.

He said, “There is no ethnic or religious balance in Nigeria’s law enforcement agencies, and that is why someone like DCP Abba Kyari became a super-cop.

“The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Attorney General, IGP, EFCC Chairman, NDLEA Chairman are all Northern Muslim males.

“Where is the balance? How is that possible in a multiethnic nation? Nepotism and tribalism made Kyari a super-cop! And do not be deceived. There are other undiscovered Kyari’s in the system”.

The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Attorney General, IGP, EFCC Chairman, NDLEA Chairman are all Northern Muslim males.
The above point says it all...
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by alsudan: 9:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Ok
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Millimann: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2022
dawnomike:

This is serious!
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by SadiqBabaSani: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Bitter Truth...
Buhari is their Chief Bigot
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Zinoleesky: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2022
Abba kyari the nigeria robo copgrin
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Flexherbal(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Ok
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Unruly7(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2022
North can sacrifice anyone just to protect their evil deeds
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
This Reno na fool

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Icandream: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2022
peepydelano:
This Reno na fool

And you're a bigger broke fool with no penny in ur pocket. I know you're a northerner so it's not ur fault
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2022
Icandream:

And you're a bigger broke fool with no penny in ur pocket. I know you're a northerner so it's not ur fault
Get out of my mention you slave.I wonder what gave you the audacity to type this thrash.Keep been a bitter soul and slave to the northerners.Broke? I laugh in Paris.
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by ibechris(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
peepydelano:
This Reno na fool

U are the greatessssssst fooooooool.

Is this not the real truth. Abi u dey mad?

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by stixxy(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2022
I agree with that "so many Abba kyari in nigeria system. God will expose them all Amen
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by Icandream: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2022
peepydelano:
Get out of my mention you slave.I wonder what gave you the audacity to type this thrash.Keep been a bitter soul and slave to the northerners.Broke? I laugh in Paris.

Is it thrash or trash? Illiteracy has always been the number problem of the north that's why it's very easy for them to be used for criminal activities like terrorism and other vices. Go and educate ur pple first
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by illicit(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2022
Reno

Bitter man, I guess Buhari refused him an appointment
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by MrAnele(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
hm
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by MoneyGoDrop: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
So sad but true. The religious divide in this country became wider under this current government. I won't be surprised if after all these noise, abba kyari's case amounts to nothing.
Re: How Abba Kyari Became A Super Cop – Reno Omokri by JAMO84: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
And Abba Kyari was made a super cop during Jonathan presidency. I guess Jonathan is a Muslim from the Sokoto Caliphate. Werey Oloju dudu.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Yoruba Nation: ‘1999 Constitution Illegal’ – Activists Demand Stop To / Dignitaries Hail Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady, / Nigerian DSS Data Site Hacked By Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.