Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 (55753 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (5 - 0) On 23rd April 2024 / Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by R2bees2: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2022
We are the pride of London.. No cap #COYG

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Spiff20:
Arsenal try and win Premier League first before we talk about Champions League.

I so surprise for your comment... You are definitely a teenager that started watching EPL recently..
FYI Arsenal has won the premier league 3times.. 1998,2002 and 2004..
Google should be your friend boy..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
You did not read my post properly.

For 15 years we heard; "give Ronaldo 10 pieces of wood and he will deliver"

"Ronaldo carries his teams singlehandedly"

If he "did his job" against City and Liverpool, Man U would be in a better position today.

Most of ubare just too dumb... when it was said, how old was he ?? A 30 year old Ronaldo will carry this particular utd to compete with city and Liverpool and will most definitely take this same utd to at least semi final of CL...a statement that was made about 8 yrs ago is what u are still holding onto presently.... most of u dont hv effective brain capacity to reason properly
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Numerouno94:
Fergie001 it's a while. Was jux perusing tru as a guest b4 i stumbled against my Oga's comment.
Buh fergie dnt u tink Fernandez shuld b given enuf tym to rediscover his form? Considering d fact dat his being played out of position. Remember he was our numero uno b4 d arrival of Penaldo.
Btw, i learnt ur now a Bayern fan? smiley

U pessi minions again.... u hv run down here to embarrass urself again... Bruno has always been trash and will remain trash... I hv been following brunos game since his days at sporting .... when man u got him , my reaction was that man u is notva serious club... Bruno should be playing for teams like wolves and Southampton.... a very good coach will not sign Bruno to his team ... Bruno is 28 , yet he has never won anything in his career .... the nations league he won with Portugal, he won it on the bench ... the moment he left sporting, sporting won their first league title after many years... Bruno is no different from Andre Gomes of former barca and Everton.... man utd only finished 2nd last season due to the rest of the teams loosing form... and utd got about 13 penalties last season... this season they got only 4 .... Bruno is a disaster in big games both for club and Country... I hv been saying this for years and I still maintain my stance
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Am not doubting that.

I just want us all to accept that there can be no superstar without a good team behind him.

Ronaldo needs a good team to do all he did over the years, Messi needs a good team behind him to do same.

So at least we won't be hearing anymore;

"Ronaldo carried Madrid on his back, Messi needed Xavi and Iniesta" or

"Ronaldo wins matches singlehandedly, all by himself"

Fuc; they all need a good team!!!

In as much as he needs a good team behind him, that dont mean he doesn't singlehandedly win games for the team when they play badly , thats what we mean by carrying a team on his back
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Laideabdulahi: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
princeemmma:
Arsenal 1 Man u 3

Arsenal to score first

Ronaldo with brace

Bruno score one

How far
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Laideabdulahi: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
macho44:
Me sef no sabi wetin to predict. United are bereft of ideas, while Arsenal are very unpredictable. Dem fit still dey celebrate their win over Chelsea. My prediction is
Arsenal 1-2 Man United

Check my signature if you want to watch the game live on your internet enabled devices grin grin grin grin grin

How market

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

In as much as he needs a good team behind him, that dont mean he doesn't singlehandedly win games for the team when they play badly , thats what we mean by carrying a team on his back
There is definitely no place for the word "singlehandedly" in any team sport.

Only Ronaldo asss lickers loved to use that word.

Every great player that has walked the surface of this earth has had great moments when they excelled in a football game; Name them Pele, Messi, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Bergkamp,,,,and so on, and so on.

Even at a great team like Madrid we still heard "Ronaldo is carrying Madrid"

Oya carry Man U na.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

Most of ubare just too dumb... when it was said, how old was he ?? A 30 year old Ronaldo will carry this particular utd to compete with city and Liverpool and will most definitely take this same utd to at least semi final of CL...a statement that was made about 8 yrs ago is what u are still holding onto presently.... most of u dont hv effective brain capacity to reason properly
This one is still licking assss grin

Old man like you!

One would never believe that the same Ronaldo we are talking about played in the same team with the likes of;

Rooney,
Tevez,
Giggs,
Scholes,
Ferdinand,
Vidic,
Van der sar,
Nani,
Evra,
Marcelo,
Cavajal,
Pepe,
Ramos,
Alonso,
Ozil,
Khedira,
Benzema,
De Maria,
Sir Alex Fergusson and
Mourinho.

One would definitely think Ronaldo played for a lowly or average team like a Getafe or a West Ham and scored all those goals and won all those awards and trophies that he did.

It is meatheads like you that attract all the trolling to Ronaldo whenever he smirks and sobs into the tunnel after dropping another matchday disasterclass because of super idiotic and moronic comments like this. grin

By consistently making comments like this i am 100 percent certain you have got a big nose for real, cus you literally can't see beyond it.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by macho44(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laideabdulahi:

How market

E dey go well, ur own nko?
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
This one is still licking assss grin

Old man like you!

One would never believe that the same Ronaldo we are talking about played in the same team with the likes of;

Rooney,
Tevez,
Giggs,
Scholes,
Ferdinand,
Vidic,
Van der sar,
Nani,
Evra,
Marcelo,
Cavajal,
Pepe,
Ramos,
Alonso,
Ozil,
Khedira,
Benzema,
De Maria,
Sir Alex Fergusson and
Mourinho.

One would definitely think Ronaldo played for a lowly or average team like a Getafe or a West Ham and scored all those goals and won all those awards and trophies that he did.

It is meatheads like you that attract all the trolling to Ronaldo whenever he smirks and sobs into the tunnel after dropping another matchday disasterclass because of super idiotic and moronic comments like this. grin

By consistently making comments like this i am 100 percent certain you have got a big nose for real, cus you literally can't see beyond it.

Pessi has been a monumental disaster this season despite playing for one of the best teams in Europe and the only contender in the farmer's league .... he can't even reach double figures in all competitions this season... sent his team crashing out of CL by missing crucial penalty, a team that got to a final and semi final in the last 2 seasons, brought his spirit of bottling up games .... total badluck to psg , if not for mbappe , they wud have witnessed their worst season in over a decade .... even Neymar that missed 3 to 4 months of football doubled the total number of goals scored by the leprechaun fraud... now una wan claim he plays from the midfield grin grin .... like we are all blind .... u guys are so deluded beyond comprehension.... so y did he have to join psg , y dint he join Monaco or Marseille or lyon... he wants it easy , but still was booed for being a colossus disaster this season grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
I
tesppidd:
There is definitely no place for the word "singlehandedly" in any team sport.

Only Ronaldo asss lickers loved to use that word.

Every great player that has walked the surface of this earth has had great moments when they excelled in a football game; Name them Pele, Messi, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Bergkamp,,,,and so on, and so on.

Even at a great team like Madrid we still heard "Ronaldo is carrying Madrid"

Oya carry Man U na.

So u think he dint carry man u this season or what .... u think the discussion of 4th place will still b insistence without him?? Or u think they wud hv reach just their 2nd knock out football in CL in about 8 seasons ...

U should b smart enough to understand that "singlehandedly " doesn't mean literally....
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

Pessi has been a monumental disaster this season despite playing for one of the best teams in Europe and the only contender in the farmer's league .... he can't even reach double figures in all competitions this season... sent his team crashing out of CL by missing crucial penalty, a team that got to a final and semi final in the last 2 seasons, brought his spirit of bottling up games .... total badluck to psg , if not for mbappe , they wud have witnessed their worst season in over a decade .... even Neymar that missed 3 to 4 months of football doubled the total number of goals scored by the leprechaun fraud... now una wan claim he plays from the midfield grin grin .... like we are all blind .... u guys are so deluded beyond comprehension.... so y did he have to join psg , y dint he join Monaco or Marseille or lyon... he wants it easy , but still was booed for being a colossus disaster this season grin
This man your IQ is too low.

You are the one talking about Singlehandedly not me.

I never said Messi singlehandedly wins matches but you keep singing that song about Ronaldo.

So why are you telling me about Monaco or Marseille?

Messi does not win matches singlehandedly! He needs a good team to show his GOAT status.

Na una say Ronaldo na singlehandedly. grin

When he starts destroying teams like Juve and Man U you namas start blaming coach, blaming defenders, even blaming old age grin

Only an ignoramus of infinite proportions would use what happened in only one season to pass judgement on a career spanning 17 whole years.

9 months to judge 17 years.. grin

So i ask, what manner of a useful idiott are you grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:
I

So u think he dint carry man u this season or what .... u think the discussion of 4th place will still b insistence without him?? Or u think they wud hv reach just their 2nd knock out football in CL in about 8 seasons ...

U should b smart enough to understand that "singlehandedly " doesn't mean literally....
I am smart enough to know that they were 2nd last season without him,,

aren't you

grin grin grin

Well 'smart' is a word that should never be found in the same sentence with you, except of course we are dealing with words and their opposites..

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
I am smart enough to know that they were 2nd last season without him,,

aren't you

grin grin grin

Well 'smart' is a word that should never be found in the same sentence with you, except of course we are dealing with words and their opposites..

grin grin grin

U are certainly a dummy...even worse than I initially tot.... just like messi made psg worse , same team that got to final and semi final of last 2 CL ... if the league was a priority, the fans wudnt be booing them, the fans don't care bout that dead league.... they want CL ...but u are too dumb not to realise that ...
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

11 League titles now.

Now won trophies in Spain, France and Argentina.

tongue tongue tongue

E choke!

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
This man your IQ is too low.

You are the one talking about Singlehandedly not me.

I never said Messi singlehandedly wins matches but you keep singing that song about Ronaldo.

So why are you telling me about Monaco or Marseille?

Messi does not win matches singlehandedly! He needs a good team to show his GOAT status.

Na una say Ronaldo na singlehandedly. grin

When he starts destroying teams like Juve and Man U you namas start blaming coach, blaming defenders, even blaming old age grin

Only an ignoramus of infinite proportions would use what happened in only one season to pass judgement on a career spanning 17 whole years.

9 months to judge 17 years.. grin

So i ask, what manner of a useful idiott are you grin

U just confidently labelled urself an ignoramus as ee have all known ... as u minions started labelling Ronaldo a failure due to bitterness and jealousy.... he is 37.... ur fraud is finished at 34
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
11 League titles now.

Now won trophies in Spain, France and Argentina.

tongue tongue tongue

E choke!

England, Portugal Italy Spain is still greater...besides France dont measure up .... its not even news, no sports news even covered their league win cos no one cares about a league of farmers and plumbers grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

U just confidently labelled urself an ignoramus as ee have all known ... as u minions started labelling Ronaldo a failure due to bitterness and jealousy.... he is 37.... ur fraud is finished at 34
This man ehn

You have labelled Messi a failure all day all week all year.

Show me where i labelled Ronaldo a failure..

While at it show me 11 league titles and 7 ballon dors.. grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
This man ehn

You have labelled Messi a failure all day all week all year.

Show me where i labelled Ronaldo a failure..

While at it show me 11 league titles and 7 ballon dors.. grin grin grin

Can u please show me 5 champions league titles ??
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]England, Portugal Italy Spain is still greater...besides France dont measure up .... its not even news, no sports news even covered their league win cos no one cares about a league of farmers and plumbers [/s] grin

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

Can u please show me 5 champions league titles ??
5 champions league + 7 league titles + 5 ballon dors

4 champions league titles + 11 league titles + 7 ballon dors.

Oya. mumu.

grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:
5 champions league + 7 league titles + 5 ballon dors

4 champions league titles + 11 league titles + 7 ballon dors.

Oya. mumu.

grin

Mumu ....who dash messi 4 champions league??... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by tesppidd: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mumu ....who dash messi 4 champions league??... grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by Kingcalls: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
tesppidd:

Difference between the 2 is that Ronaldo was the most important and influential player every single time his team won a title ....

Messi contributed nothing when barca won 2006 CL , he contributed nothing when the won the 05 and 06 league titles, he contributed nothing in psg league win... without him they still won these titles u claim... he won those early barca titles simply because he was a squad member... but without Ronaldo, ever single cup his team won wudnt hv been won without him.... without mbappe , psg wud not win the league .... 4 goals cant win u the league

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Free Forecast For Sport Bets...on Bet9ja.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.