Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Feb 14: How I Narrowly Escaped Food Poisoning - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Feb 14: How I Narrowly Escaped Food Poisoning (130 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feb 14: How I Narrowly Escaped Food Poisoning by Kemistri(f): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
FEB 14: HOW I NARROWLY ESCAPED FOOD POISONING
...true story of a young and adventurous teenage girl.

Lara was a 16 year old brilliant girl.She had excellent grades in her WAEC.

Unfortunately, she didn't make JAMB despite several attempts.

She decided to opt for IJMB(A-Level) course so she could gain entry into the university.

Lara really studied hard for her A-levels.

*AND THEN...*

It was Feb 14. Most girls were looking towards receiving gifts from their lovers and secret admirers.

Though Lara wasn't in any relationship , she was also expecting gift from whoever cares.

Lara waited, waited and waited but in vain.No gift showed up.

In the night, she stepped out to the reading room to read, as it's her custom every night.

*THEN FINALLY...*

A gift showed up! It was from one of her colleagues. She received the gift from the bearer ( a third party) and then hurried to her room to check the gift.

*ALAS!*
The box contained a small cake.She was so excited that she started eating the cake.She finished it all including the icing on the cake!

*THEN TROUBLE STARTED...*

The next morning she started stooling.The stooling continued for the next 3days before she recovered!

*SO...*

Dear girl, you are priceless and highly valued! Don't be like Lara.

Don't be greedy this season.Not all gifts are acceptable or should be used.Some are baits.

What is free is not actually free.Its either someone paid for it , or some hidden agenda attached to it.

Sex is not equal to love.

Keep yourself pure.

Stay away from sex until you are married.

Enjoy your day.

Oladeji Kemi

(1) (Reply)

Luxe Lx-03 Vibrating Reclining Massage Chair / We Buy Condemn And Used Deep Cycle Batteries At Reasonable Prices. / Solution Here: Why Is My Alexa Offline Or Alexa Device Offline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.