Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide (893 Views)

Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Kelvin126: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
A 31 year old man who is identified as Charles Soglo has shot his wife, Doris Amoah in the chest and attempted to kill himself for refusing to have sex with him.

The 31 year old farmer attempted to kill himself after thinking he had killed his 21 year old wife by shooting her in the chest.

Read here;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/02/17/man-shot-his-wife-for-refusing-him-sex-attempts-suicide/

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Eben91: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Some women don't know the kind of pressure that comes upon a man when he need sex, and you will say no, if any woman tries that with me I will devorce her asap and marry my side chick

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by illicit(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
E never reach like that nah
Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
You shot your wife because of sex. Haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Baawaa(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Runs girls make things easy herr
Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Karlovych: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
embarassed Was he not aware that sex between married couples nosedive after the wedding, I pity any man that goes into a union thinking he will be getting regular sex from the wife during the course of their marriage.
RIP to the deceased and the killer should have cheated on her if he was that desperate rather than commit murder.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Karemarealty288(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Learn to control this animal

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Eben91:
Some women don't know the kind of pressure that comes upon a man when he need sex, and you will say no, if any woman tries that with me I will devorce her asap and marry my side chick
Shut up!

Stop trying to justify idiocy...

This is the same pressure that pushes you to rape little girls and sodomize boys... undecided

It takes a few minutes to walk outta the house... You control your dick, not the other way round... undecided

Divorce a woman for refusing to have sex with you once... Because she can't be tired undecided

Most Nigerian men are idiots...

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by paulolee(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
the man really goofed, in cases like this, having concubines n sleeping outside or even having more than one wives are justified

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by paulolee(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Eben91:
I get ur message bt its sent d wrong way, d man av no right to beat or kill d wife bcoz he refused him sex n besides u dnt know her reasons
u need to understand why she refused before u attack the lady n killing her no matter how she refused him
Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Karmaisme(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
End time husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by dotman4real007(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Funny enough I am facing the same problem, before marriage we were doing it at every opportunity we get, different crazy spots, wetin we marry Finnish Omo this woman lockup ooo, she will always be too tired, just not in the mood, yet will continue to spy on me to make sure I don't get it elsewhere.
I don tire for this marriage, I will definitely be leaving her in it alone. Marriage is a Scam
Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Fashionista01(f): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
Some men don't reason with their brain, they reason with the thing in-between their legs.

It better to stay single than to share bed with a heartless being in the name of marriage.

Rest in peace young soul.
Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by streetsoldier1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
dotman4real007:
Funny enough I am facing the same problem, before marriage we were doing it at every opportunity we get, different crazy spots, wetin we marry Finnish Omo this woman lockup ooo, she will always be too tired, just not in the mood, yet will continue to spy on me to make sure I don't get it elsewhere.
I don tire for this marriage, I will definitely be leaving her in it alone. Marriage is a Scam

get urself a spare tyre.
Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by Alabihaskillus: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Who still dey marry wife wen u can have baby mamas and still have enuff room for concubines
Re: Man Shot His Wife For Refusing Him Sex, Attempts Suicide by donziller(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2022
The wife self bellup, how will u denial ur horseband the major benefit of being ur man. And lot of men are going through dis shit, may God help us

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Solar Home System For TV Light Fans. / Alao Akala / ‘efcc Boys’ Terrorise Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.