Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ (195 Views)

Beyoncé, Rihanna, Missy Elliott, Big Sean Join 'end SARS' Campaign To Curb Polic / Entertainers Have Power To Curb Drug Abuse – Saidi Balogun / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
I have a room mates currently who is a pastor son.He is really a nice person but what I currently don't like about his is his ability to bad mouth someone to the core.
He needs circumcision of the heart.

There was a day he called me his house boy.
Another day he insulted me in front of friends at the university.
Most of the time when we are together,he hits me like a kind of toy,I have warned him tirelessly even involved his mother but he won't budge.
Yesterday night he said my clothes doesn't makes sense..meaning I wear rags..the clothes I have are highly commendable,people comment them but he insults it just to make me feel bad.
Am fed up and as a Christian am trying to control my temper and anger.
He uses foul languages on me any time he like of which I never reciprocate because I wasn't taught that way.

What can I do?
Re: How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by yuping(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
undecided stay away from toxic people.
Re: How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by immortalcrown(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
PRE4:

I have a room mates currently who is a pastor son.He is really a nice person but what I currently don't like about his is his ability to bad mouth someone to the core.
He needs circumcision of the heart.

There was a day he called me his house boy.
Another day he insulted me in front of friends at the university.
Most of the time when we are together,he hits me like a kind of toy,I have warned him tirelessly even involved his mother but he won't budge.
Yesterday night he said my clothes doesn't makes sense..meaning I wear rags..the clothes I have are highly commendable,people comment them but he insults it just to make me feel bad.
Am fed up and as a Christian am trying to control my temper and anger.
He uses foul languages on me any time he like of which I never reciprocate because I wasn't taught that way.

What can I do?
Is his name Austin? grin
Anyways, the name does not matter. Maybe the born-to-rule mentality that some pastors use to coach their people is the cause. Maybe the pastor father is good and the son is just bad. But you confuse me by saying he is nice.
Re: How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by Arkadrob(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
He is a bully no doubt. Instead of giving him the attention, and sense of power he seeks, give him an assertive but unemotional response that will make him know you do not intend to be victimized.
Re: How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
The thing don dey him blood na.
Re: How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
yuping:
undecided stay away from toxic people.
Exactly what I plan doing

1 Like

Re: How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arkadrob:
He is a bully no doubt. Instead of giving him the attention, and sense of power he seeks, give him an assertive but unemotional response that will make him know you do not intend to be victimized.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Curb This Situation?_nairalanders Please Help_ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
U no fit fight ?. Give am back hot hot and he will start respecting you. He’s already seeing you like a slave. Stop acting like a mugu. Someone folks only understand violence.

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Sued Over Alleged Breach Of Contract In Akwa Ibom / Tinubu's Tendency To Utter Bloopers And Political Gaffes / Never Feel Inferior Before Others No Matter The Circumstances You Find Yourself,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.