Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Was Paid N15,000 To Kill - teenager in Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Paid N15,000 To Kill - teenager in Lagos (674 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / 66-year-old Man Rapes & Impregnates Teenager In Akwa Ibom / Drunk Policemen Kill Teenager, Other During Christmas Party (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Paid N15,000 To Kill - teenager in Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2011
The police in Lagos have arrested 19-year-old Goni Hamido for the alleged murder of a 65-year-old man identified simply as Baba Ali.

PUNCH METRO learnt that Hamido was allegedly hired by a man identified simply as Amada to kill Baba Ali for the sum of N15,000.

Hamido, who spoke to newsmen through an interpreter because he could not to speak English Language, said, "I was sent by Amada to kill Baba Ali. Amada gave me N15,000. I don't know why Amada wanted Ali dead but my assignment was just to kill him and that was what I did" Hamido, who spoke in Hausa, said he was presently not in school and refused to speak about his family background.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Samuel Jinadu, said a family member of the deceased alerted the police when the victim's body was found and an intense investigation revealed that the suspect had a hand in the murder.

Jinadu, who described the suspect as blood thirsty, said "on June 17, Hamido went to the house of Baba Ali to kill him. On getting there, he did not meet the deceased at home. He then decided to kill three of the chickens in his compound in anger.

"However, on his way out, he met the victim while he was going to mosque to pray and then promptly stabbed him to death with his dagger on Awoyaya Street, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos; the case has been transferred to the State Criminal and Investigation Department ,Panti, for further investigation as to ascertain the reason behind the dastardly act committed by such a young boy for such a paltry sum of money."

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/24/punch/images/pix20110624411292[1].jpg[/img]

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/24/807.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dupes British Lady / The Four Mobile Policemen Arrested For Allegedly Robbing Several Banks. / This Only Have I Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.