Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Help A Depressed Guy! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Depressed Guy! (539 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Pregnant And Depressed / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Depressed Guy! by RealAquarius1: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello Everyone,

I have been a member of this platform for years but had to create this new moniker because I believe that there are still some good-hearted souls.

I am 38years and have been a graduate for over 10yrs and tried my hands working in two organizations before setting up my own start-up that processes cassava to edible food. All was going well before funds got dried up. All that is need is working capital to buy raw materials and mobilize workers for production. My firm is open to partnership.

My major problem now is that am still single and have got some loans to offset. I just need assistance to clear my loans.

I also have a laptop and a smartphone and would really love to be mentored in Web Development or Graphic Design.

Criticisms are welcomed. No one is perfect.

God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Depressed Guy! by RealAquarius1: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please, I really need your help. I don't want these suicidal thoughts to get the better of me.

1 Like

Re: Help A Depressed Guy! by Saintmary(f): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
RealAquarius1:
Please, I really need your help. I don't want these suicidal thoughts to get the better of me.

You have attempted a business. You are doing well.

Don't try to run a race that is not yours so you won't land in a ditch. Having loans to offset is one of the experiences of running a business.

Don't feel like a loser, because you have gained invaluable lessons.

Chin up and cheer up.

I hope you find help soon but even if you start something new, you will still find your way.

Live your truth, live your life and never give up on yourself because you're your most valuable asset.

Hope you got the drift.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Depressed Guy! by RealAquarius1: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thanks for your kind words. I know the storms I have passed and I have never asked for help online before.
The loan deadline is on Saturday.

Saintmary:

You have attempted a business. You are doing well.

Don't try to run a race that is not yours so you won't land in a ditch. Having loans to offset is one of the experiences of running a business.

Don't feel like a loser, because you have gained invaluable lessons.

Chin up and cheer up.

I hope you find help soon but even if you start something new, you will still find your way.

Live your truth, live your life and never give up on yourself because you're your most valuable asset.

Hope you got the drift.
Re: Help A Depressed Guy! by Saintmary(f): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
RealAquarius1:
Thanks for your kind words. I know the storms I have passed and I have never asked for help online before.
The loan deadline is on Saturday.

I hope you get the help you need soon.
Re: Help A Depressed Guy! by Kajaard: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
RealAquarius1:
Hello Everyone,

I have been a member of this platform for years but had to create this new moniker because I believe that there are still some good-hearted souls.

I am 38years and have been a graduate for over 10yrs and tried my hands working in two organizations before setting up my own start-up that processes cassava to edible food. All was going well before funds got dried up. All that is need is working capital to buy raw materials and mobilize workers for production. My firm is open to partnership.

My major problem now is that am still single and have got some loans to offset. I just need assistance to clear my loans.

I also have a laptop and a smartphone and would really love to be mentored in Web Development or Graphic Design.

Criticisms are welcomed. No one is perfect.

God bless us all.

People really need to learn to man up and face their responsibilities. You mean you never had a plan before taking the loans?

Now you are lookng for bail me outs. Grow up.
Re: Help A Depressed Guy! by RealAquarius1: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Thanks for your criticism. However, I did not take the loans for a squandering spree. I hoped the funds I applied for as seed for my start up would have been released.
The loan is N30,000. Please don't always just assume we are all beggars.

Kajaard:

People really need to learn to man up and face their responsibilities. You mean you never had a plan before taking the loans?

Now you are lookng for bail me outs. Grow up.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Claim Back My Son. Pls Help / House Clearance Sales / ‘Don’t Force It, When Love Dies’ – Yomi Gold Announces Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.