Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange (10188 Views)

Best Paypal Exchanger / Payday App : The Best Paypal Alternative For Nigerians / Best Paypal Exchanger In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
geebehn:

Just give him your PayPal funds and receive naira!
Sweet rate with instant payment.
Happy doing business with you bro �
Thank you very much smiley smiley

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Dream big, start small

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2022
We are the legit plug you have been looking for
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by issylarry(m): 12:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Catalyst4real:
We are buying all clean Paypal funds. Emphasis on clean ooo

Our rates are unbeatable, our customer care, the best there ever is

<$50 ~440
$100-$199~ 450
$200-$299~460
$300- $399~470
$400-$1000~ 480

Subject to moderation

Catalyst Exchange
WhatsApp or Call: 07086742093
Email: catalystexchanger@gmail.com
Telegram: @donnvicc

If the need arises, we can use verified escrows here on nairaland

Trade with confidence, We pay in seconds and We are here to stay. smiley

I do trust his services..Truthful and straightforward.I will do more transactions with him

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2022
issylarry:

I do trust his services..Truthful and straightforward.I will do more transactions with him
Thanks for the review smiley
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Good morning sir/ma

Kindly trade with us today. Payment is faster than lightening

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Let not your heart be troubled
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good evening, I transfer naira in seconds after receiving your paypal funds
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good evening
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Good morning, this is a No scam zone
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Happy new month
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Use of verified escrows are welcomed
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
A good evening it is. Life is short, enjoy it
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
want to buy fund from u
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
efuks:
want to buy fund from u
Okay sir, kindly send a whatsapp dm
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Don't go somewhere else and get scammed, when you could have easily traded with us to receive instant payment. I won't sympathise with you ooo grin
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
I'm online
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by jakizio42(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Catalyst4real:
I'm online

Hey good afternoon, I'm about to deal with someone in the us. He asks for paypal goods and services as a mode of payment. I created a PayPal account a while ago which I'm not sure is verified. How can i verify it (if it isn't),I'm to send $500 to the person. I understand that paypal will convert it for me(from our local currency) correct me if I'm wrong, now my question is how should i fund the account with naira, if I'm using my atm card to fund it, is there a limit.

Pls i haven't used PayPal for payment before, and this is a regular self made Nigeria paypal account. I'll be grateful if i get answers to the questions above. Thanks.
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
jakizio42:

Hey good afternoon, I'm about to deal with someone in the us. He asks for paypal goods and services as a mode of payment. I created a PayPal account a while ago which I'm not sure is verified. How can i verify it (if it isn't),I'm to send $500 to the person. I understand that paypal will convert it for me(from our local currency) correct me if I'm wrong, now my question is how should i fund the account with naira, if I'm using my atm card to fund it, is there a limit.

Pls i haven't used PayPal for payment before, and this is a regular self made Nigeria paypal account. I'll be grateful if i get answers to the questions above. Thanks.
Hello sir.
If you have never used PayPal, I don't think your first transaction should be a $500 deal.

A Paypal you just opened is not verified, and has no stamina. And is at high risk of getting limited by Paypal on the suspicion of any phony transaction
You can't fund Paypal with your card, not Nigerian Paypal sha. And even if you find a way, you can't fund more than $100

Bro just send me a DM, so I can explain over a WhatsApp call.
You've done well by seeking advice
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by jakizio42(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Catalyst4real:

Bro just send me a DM
You've done well by seeking advice

Thanks for your speedy reply. I'll shoot u a whatsapp text shortly
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by JSXyoungboy: 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
hey guys I'm jsxyoungboy. Programmer on programming section .This guy Is real. I just ran a transaction with him and he is legit .100 thanks bro

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you for trusting us

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
Call on me and i will answer
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by ucheheart(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Can you receive cash thru PayPal on behalf of someone and pay the person in naira
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
ucheheart:
Can you receive cash thru PayPal on behalf of someone and pay the person in naira
Yes sir
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2022
Good morning sir/ma
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Thank you for trusting us

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
This right here is the legit plug you have always been looking for. One you can always trust, anyday, any time
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Thanks for patronising us. It's about becoming a family

Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Stop wasting time with middlemen, low rate plus headache and frustrating delays
Catalyst exchange has no time for all that nonsense. cool
Re: This Is The Best Paypal Rate You Can Ever Find- Catalyst Exchange by Catalyst4real: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice doing business with you. Fast and clean transaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / Get a Logo Design For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.