Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,933 members, 7,866,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Fibroid, Please Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fibroid, Please Me. (805 Views)

Pls What Can She Do When Scan Shows Fibroid? / Fibroid, Please Help Me. / The Blessing Of Sarah: God's Clever Way To Overcoming Barrenness, Fibroid Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroid, Please Me. by Bestmann(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
The woman I want to marry has fibroid, but the good news is she has undergone a successful surgery.
My problem and worry now is our chances of getting offsprings or do I FORGET about the marriage.
Please let somebody talk to me,
Re: Fibroid, Please Me. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
That's no reason to call off your wedding. There are more ladies with fibroids, than without, and the majority will have children without surgery. Your wife-to-be's undergone successful surgery, so not sure what your reservations are.
Re: Fibroid, Please Me. by N101: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
@ poster - I'm going to be blunt. The fact that you can log on to this site means you should be able to type in a search engine "fibroid" and find the answer to your question. Or you could easily go ask a qualified medical doctor or nurse.

If you don't want to marry her it's not because of the fibroid or fibroid operation.
Re: Fibroid, Please Me. by Ferya(f): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ poster
Do you love her? My friend has big fibroid and gave birth last two years just after her wedding to a boy and is now pregnant. She is in her late 30's. Even a lady without fibroid can be infertile you know?
So, it depends on you. Trust in God and marry her if you love her.
Re: Fibroid, Please Me. by sirabbey(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2011
Dont know why my earlier response was deleted, but here are links to further educate you on Fibroid. It is not a license to infertility. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterine_fibroid and
http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/blog/?p=44749
Re: Fibroid, Please Me. by Bestmann(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
Some women have fibroid but they are not aware of it because it does not cause them any problem and they have no symptoms too. Some have big fibroid but it does not prevent them from being pregnant but others have fibroid that gives them infertility problem.
Re: Fibroid, Please Me. by chukwudi06(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2011
@ Bestmann don't be confused. with God all things are possible
I wish you good luck,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking A Convenant. / '2012' Reasons To Get Married. / State ofthe Art Water Purifying System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.