Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists (8210 Views)

IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops / 27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Truthisunique2: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't condole this

But fulanis have killed more unproked and you never cared

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Golan007: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
attackgat:

So where are the pictures? Where are the dead cows? You posted a video screen shot of a body that might have been in Egypt for all we know. Show us the bodies, the market, dead and your evidence that IPOB did anything

This story has been strange since I heard it. That a cattle market was invaded at 12 midnight? What sort of market is still trading at 12 the night?

Are you assuming rhe cattle in the market would be evacuated every night?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by OfoIgbo: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
adamsh:
Don't worry the DSS will soon unleash hell on your brothers in the north

Of course, you are quite right. The FULANI-led DSS may start unleashing the same terror towards Igbos in the north.

Already Fulani-led DSS has massacred Hausa artisans in Aba. Obviously in an attempt to kill off their Hausa rivals, while at the same time, setting up IPOB as the fall guys.

Fulanis, please stop killing Hausas and Igbos

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Walkee: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arrewa:
I wonder how long our political and religious leaders will continue to calm and pin us down against retaliation!!!

But I know.... We'll pay back 10x of have been melted on our people.

We'll never forget nor forgive...

which 10x are you paying back?
The ones your people have been doing is minus ten or what? They did wrong, who are you threatening with 10x? When your people were busy killing people didn't you know there will be repercussions?

11 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Walkee: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
OfoIgbo:
All these killings being orchestrated by Fulani-led DSS to implicate IPOB.

Buhari should put a stop to all these barbarism by his DSS people in the SE
which DSS, you people should shelve these farcical conspiracy theories. Have northerners not done more than enough to warrant violent attacks from southerners?

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Csami(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don’t support senseless killing but you get what you give. Since my existence in this country, I’ve seen northerners kill southerners unprovoked and I know this because I’ve been their victim. The police should do their job but please, do not threaten the igbos with violence or reprisals because it won’t end well. Some people want this nation divided, some think what holds us together is greater than what divides us. Me, I don’t care! Just give me what a nation should give her citizens.

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by kingjis: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
OfoIgbo:
All these killings being orchestrated by Fulani-led DSS to implicate IPOB.

Buhari should put a stop to all these barbarism by his DSS people in the SE

Please can you prove it ?
Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by dokyOloye: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arrewa:
I wonder how long our political and religious leaders will continue to calm and pin us down against retaliation!!!

Oga,do quick and retaliate so Nigeria can divide before this weekend.
The ones your boko haram brothers and rioters have been killing since I was in nursery school, we will use the opportunity to retaliate.
Cow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by kingjis: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arrewa:
Innocent Northerners have been K!lled in Abia State on Tuesday night, their Cows burnt and their Business areas destroyed.

Igbos what do you have to say about this killing
Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by khalidibnwhalid: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
We will be here to witness the MPRUNMIRI addicts wail when the Northerners decide to pay them back................
Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by cheruv: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
kettykin:
The killings is bad and unacceptable. However the civil war these folks are spinning will consume them, the first time the DSS is able to pin point the crime source within seconds with no one apprehended, let no fool think starvation of women and children will work this time around , it will be pure combat and winner takes all . With non combating sides like middle belt and south south neutral.
Your poor knowledge of geography is just too glaring...
How can your Arịwa army march if these areas are neutral
Moreover, don't hope for a second civil war kos this Nigeria that you love so much would simply be dismembered.
Just hope that Igbos have a change of mind
Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by History555: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Malawian:
Honestly, is there a way such a big market with lots of Fulani and their cows will not be heavily fortified with Military presence? We know the real owners of those cows are serving and retired military men.

So Unknown gunmen came killed and burnt Fulani for hours, without a single shot fired back at them?

The people acting these film in the South East. What does it profit you? Biafra is certain and it will come.

Oga don't bother urself with fake news. Have u wondered why the gov, cp of police, the seriki are all quite. Rather its people not in abia state that are reporting the news.
What kind of market is open by midnight?
Who is buying from them?
How is it possible to kill 11 people, 51 cows, burn buildings in hours without a single response from the people attacked or the military checkpoints.
How come no pictures of the cows, buildings burnt or 11 killed is shown

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Conrod: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Golan007:

You have no shame.
May your shame remain with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by History555: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
Golan007:

Are you assuming rhe cattle in the market would be evacuated every night?

If u know the number of traders in this market. Also they have their own market security plus military checkpoints close by. Were did all of them go to when this attack which lasted for hours was happening

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by saintkel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
This is quite sad and condemnable
very sad if dis is true....but I doubt d creditbility of dis source
Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by christistruth01: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
IPOB are now murdering Northerners Completely unprovoked

Such a big big shame

Those who said that IPOB and Boko Haram are the same it is only their Religion and Locations that are different were right after all

Has Ohaneze condemned this atrocity yet ?

7 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by tito44: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
christistruth01:

IPOB are now murdering Northerners Completely unprovoked

Such a big big shame

Those who said that IPOB and Boko Haram are the same it is only their Religion and Locations that are different were right after all

Has Ohaneze condemned this atrocity yet ?

No single sense in the trash you wrote

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by christistruth01: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
History555:

Oga don't bother urself with fake news. Have u wondered why the gov, cp of police, the seriki are all quite. Rather its people not in abia state that are reporting the news.
What kind of market is open by midnight?
Who is buying from them?
How is it possible to kill 11 people, 51 cows, burn buildings in hours without a single response from the people attacked or the military checkpoints.
How come no pictures of the cows, buildings burnt or 11 killed is shown

Since the Government of Abia has admitted that it happened it has already been confirmed

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by NGpatriot: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
This is sad..

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by christistruth01: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
tito44:

No single sense in the trash you wrote

Then give up eating Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water and roasted Seasoned human flesh

You will be able to see and think more Clearly and you will have more human Compassion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by tito44: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
christistruth01:

When my who.re mother give up eating Garri soaked in Mkpuru Miri Water and roasted human flesh

She will be able to see and think more Clearly. For now, she's in the brothel

Wow! Didn't know ur mother do all that

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by omenkaLives(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
NGpatriot:
This is sad..
We are all witnesses to these crimes. The most intriguing is the silence of those who call themselves RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

Very interesting indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Tumbulum: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arrewa:

just look at this lost soul. Your Fulani brethren have killed people all over the nation from ebonyi to Benue to Oyo and ondo to plateau state and Nigerians cried and moved on and no one talked of retaliation but now an attack by yet to be identified people in the east and you are already calling for retaliation. Do you think you will win the war of retaliation? You will only force the one Nigeria to divide.
See you reasoning from the anus. Who will retaliate for all the tens of thousands of people you killed in the Benue villages.?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Tumbulum: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
We are all witnesses to these crimes. The most intriguing is the silence of those who call themselves RIGHTS ACTIVISTS.

Very interesting indeed.
oga start the retaliation as soon as possible. Why are you hiding in nairaland and yarning dust. Go to the street and start the killing. Are you a coward? Start the retaliation today and see if you Can control the outcome.

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by techWriter3: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
And so it been start
Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by heniford2: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Arrewa:

you guys can retalite undecided lets watch how it unfold naw

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Rugaria: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Are the victims fulani or Hausa?
Not when the Fulanis have gone to draw battles, they will run back to tag the Hausas. If you kill as Fulanis, brace up like men and take your revenge alone as Fulanis and stop drawing in the innocent Hausas into a fight they know nothing about. No be one umbilical cord tie una..
Bunch of blood gulping desert rats..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
I wish they can start they vengeance on bingos. They should not kill Igbos but bingos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by omenkaLives(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Tumbulum:
oga start the retaliation as soon as possible. Why are you hiding in nairaland and yarning dust. Go to the street and start the killing. Are you a coward? Start the retaliation today and see if you Can control the outcome.
Okoro warrior has spoken. Very intelligent species of humans. Congrats. smiley

1 Like

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by OyigboUpdate: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
kollinzgee:
This is really pathetic. cryRIp To the dead
But op how sure are you they will killed by Ipob/Esn?what if they are criminal who are paid to to paint igbo black against 2023 election? And come to think of it ipob gave herders an ultimatum till April 15 and this is barely March let's not allow hate cloud our judgement if not things will only get worse.

What do u mean by that stupid question. Which group has ESN?
Haven't these ESN been releasing videos of them killing fulani cows now they are killing humans.

I wish South East governors can adobt governor Wike standard

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing pictures of Hausa traders killed by IPOB/ESN Terrorists by Wannabenz: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bandits & BH are on killing spree in the North and your leaders are not doing anything about it. I remember when 40 persons were roasted in sokoto yet no outcry from you people. I don't in anyway support what happened there in Abia. I hope the government should do something about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors Support State Of Emergency Rule In 3 States / See Photos Of A Street In Ibadan In 1976 And 2020 / Danjuma Goje Petitions IGP, Malami, Others Over Attack In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.