Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) (51920 Views)

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Corea4king(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bluffly:

Are you saying Dora Akunyili is bad at least to mention

Mr man, nobody deserve any award in Nigeria force because it has already decayed from head to toe due to bad governance we are having orchestrated by naughtherners

Only a blind beggar like you cannot see what Dora has done for Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Fbisshit: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am sure that you have never recieved an award in your life except you include yourself among the horrible people.

You are wasting too much time on the unsocial media filled with toxic comments like yours.It is also possible that you are surrounded by fake and horrible people.

I know many Nigerians with many awards and still doing great, these are awesome Nigerians you should seek out to mentor you if you are to do well in life.

I still remember quite vividly that when this disgraced cop was being showered with these awards, there was this complaint by some of his victims that he extorted them but most people just waved it aside because he was the one who arrested Evans.

Read up on the late Pharmacist, Prof. Dora Akunyili. She served and died with her honour and still continued to recieve award post humously. Chief MKO Abiola got the highest award in the land GCFR post humously. You better change the company you keep wink
you're always out of the game because of sentiment, negative and odd.

What brings akunyili and mko to this discussion?
Your blood is always hot to spill and support evil...

Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by ellizy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
He's actually a good cop. But he allowed the love of money precipitated by the corrupt system to usurp his prowess.
What good has he done??
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by ComeToJesus: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
I've learnt never to trust Nigerians again. No matter the initial sterling impressions, las las, they must fall your hand
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Chibuezem(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
ERockson:
If you see Nigerian with so many awards, You have just seen a bad person with fake life and this fact is not for only Kyari
so Dora akunyili is a bad person living a fake life
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by DaInferno(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
ERockson:
If you see Nigerian with so many awards, You have just seen a bad person with fake life and this fact is not for only Kyari
I term people like you toxic and not-to-be seen with. Where did you curb this theory from,your ass?
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'm beginning to think that those he apprehended or arrested especially evans, I think those people he knew them and maybe they tried to play a smart one on him,he decided to catch them or something.... I'm thinking all these super cop investigations and all na eye service, baba already knows his onions na just say if u no agree to his terms,he burst you up still take credit....

Prove me wrong
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by DaInferno(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
He's actually a good cop. But he allowed the love of money precipitated by the corrupt system to usurp his prowess.
then he's not a good cop in the first place. If the love of money make you do disloyal and fake shyt, then you were never loyal. Until we begin to realise that bad is bad, the future generations we think(have already) will think that criminal cases like this is cool! No cap
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Ekakamba: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
This talk deep walahi.

ERockson:

Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Enemyofpeace: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
ERockson:
Professor Akunyili former DIrector of NAFDAC had so many awards filled in a room , what would you say about her? She was a bad woman too I guess?
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Enemyofpeace: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
he was not a good cop bro, he was using his uniform and position to do evil things
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Charly68: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
The effort it takes to sustain ones level of greatness is more than what it cost to arrive at greatness.. that is the lesson we all must learn .. Never assume you have arrived and lower down your integrity and effort in life.. Kyari got carried away by the euphoria of his achievements and got caught by the bug of corruption.. He landed in shit hole
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Flamzey00(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na who dem catch be thief
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
he can use them for tissue paper while in the prison
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Ogunleti01: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
judatech:
Just wondering...will these organisations be bold enough to rescind or take them back?
What's your opinion?
embarrassment no dey look for nonentity oo! chai

Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by wolexter(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
Naaaah he isn't
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by doshiyad1: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
ERockson:

Absolutely!
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by doshiyad1: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ogunleti01:
embarrassment no dey look for nonentity oo! chai

Hmmmm! following
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by cloud(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Southernigbo:
As a super cop he should not be allowed into the US on any extradition request. The US guys might keep him to themselves or covertly employ him as a spy for themselves in Nigeria and west Africa
you watch too many movies
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by jcross19: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
that has already nullified him and made him a crook.. There is no connection between good and bad two of them are just two parallel line that can never joined...
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Concience55: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
Seems the definition of "Good" in your dictionary is different from that of the rest of us?
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Elidrisy20: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
ERockson:
thank GOD say I no get any award for my life
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Burn them to ashes

Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by LordIsaac(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Concience55:

Seems the definition of "Good" in your dictionary is different from that of the rest of us?
The word "good" here is contextual, my brother. A professor may be excellent with his research but may be a womaniser. Meaning, he's good in one aspect but deficient in the other. Plus, Kyari may be good at handling weapons, tracking down criminals and all that but, deficient in character. What I'm trying to say is that it takes a lot to be distinct in your field, character or no. Let's put sentiments aside please.
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Kog45(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
He is not a good cop but a fake project that failed...waiting for another fake project Bawa of EFCC.This guys are not intelligent as they want us to believe.

Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Was Dora Akunyili a bad person with fake life?

Make una dey reason before una Yan
ERockson:
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Dreytonisback(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Y'all shouting Abba kyari upandan foolllsss

Ogbeni everyone who presented an award to Abba kyari is supposed to be imprisoned for not carrying out their leadership correctly, else why would they not know he's a corrupt cop if he's not working for them ?

The whole Nigerian politicians are all assassins , criminals , heartless goats, and they don't give a fvck aboutchu

No single presidential aspirant is worth ruling this country , take that to ur father's blokos

And Nigeria can't be better even in 30yrs time , until we wipe away the major problems which are :

Religion
Tribalism
Cultism
Even in ordinary music industry , if you no be aye u no fit roll around with 30BG
That's what I'm talking about.

I can only vote one man for president whether he wins or not but unfortunately he's dead , and that's Fela Anikulapo Kuti
But for now I'm still observing Williams Uchemba.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by snoopz: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
Pls remove good...
He is the representation of the very thing the Nigeria Police force is fighting against
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Adkool: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Jack Bauer

Meaning, he may be thoroughly framed up, and gualible media controlled citizens believed just like that...
And his fraternizing with men of the underworld may be for Intel reasons and now he is being hunted down.
You can imagine the kind of news that was spread about Jesus so much the society have to kill a just and good man for lies sake.
If Abba Kyari is truly a criminal, for no just cause, then he should be striped of his awards, and if for the just cause of Intel and as a mole works with criminal gangs, then his awards stays.

It takes a know how of the underworld operations to come up with results such as this man had churned out in the past.
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by funshint(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
judatech:
Just wondering...will these organisations be bold enough to rescind or take them back?
What's your opinion?
Into oven!
Re: Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) by Dede7(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
This blood of all innocent people you kill will haunt you forever ����

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Man Dares Police To Wait For Him At The Airport As He Lands From Australia. PICS / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo)