Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Bvn: Date Of Birth Not Matching - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bvn: Date Of Birth Not Matching (217 Views)

Google Webmaster Tools Not Matching Anlytics / How Can I Get My Bvn Print Out? / How To Hack Bank Account With BVN (bank Verification Number) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bvn: Date Of Birth Not Matching by Agboconsult1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
PLS. I have an issue with my date of birth anytime I want to link my BVN to any financial app or platform, it keeps rejecting my date of birth, that it does not match. I don't know what could be the problem.
Even though all the banks I operate with always send me happy birthday notifications.
Has anyone here ever experience this problem? and what suggestion and solutions can expert provide? thanks

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Know About Bitcoin / Man Beats Police Officer For Shooting His Benz (video) / A Beautiful Change In Your Dwellings With Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.