Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (34339 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / 60-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by OLULAW: 2:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Ama moooo. Ichie, Kedu kodu? Ogadinma. Ndo.
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by 1825fv: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Why are Indian people like these.

Allow the developers to help you develop your country.

Na callings from God to them to develop anywhere developable.

Meanwhile, almost half of the owners of those beautiful houses in the village of developers people are languishing in different cells across the world
[/s]
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Spandau: 3:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Two Nigerian nationals, Ifeanyi Charles Okuaka and Emmanuel Enuma Dike have been arrested as the Guwahati Police in India busted an international drug trafficking network.

Police also seized 20 grams of cocaine, some incriminating documents from the accused possession. The estimated value of the cocaine is Rs 2 lakh (N1,108,876.58)

The arrest was made under a special operation against drugs led by the Joint Commissioner of Police (JCP) Partha Sarathi Mahanta.

According to a report published in the Sentinel, the two accused were arrested from Dibrugarh-bound Rajdhani Express at the Guwahati Railway Station on Monday, February 14.

Reports suggest that the two Nigerians did not have valid visas and only had Aadhaar and PAN cards registered at an address in Delhi.

Meanwhile, a case has been registered at the Panbazar Police Station in connection with the matter.

Praising the efforts of Guwahati Police in the special operation against drugs, Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma took to Twitter and wrote,

“@GuwahatiPol hits an international drug supply chain! In an operation led by JCP Partha Mahanta, 20 gram Cocaine has been seized. Also, two accused from Nigeria have been apprehended. Well done. Keep it up @assampolice”

According to a report by India Today on Wednesday, the arrest of the Nigerian nationals has unearthed a link of ecstasy drug cartel in Shillong.

Police have now picked up Prateek Agarwal, a Shillong-based businessman, who is also the owner of Alphine Continental, a famous hotel in Shillong.

Police said that the Nigerian Nationals confessed that they were supposed to handover the cocaine consignment to a ‘carrier’ of a Shillong-based high-profile client.

Based on their statements, police apprehended Sony Sonar, a driver by profession, who disclosed that he was asked by Agarwal to collect the parcel from Nigerian nationals.

According to police sources, Prateek Agarwal confessed that he had asked his driver Sony to collect the cocaine consignment from Nigerian nationals at the Guwahati railway station.

Agarwal also mentioned the names of two Guwahati-based bizmen claiming that they asked him to collect the parcel, North East Now said in a report.

All the accused, the two Nigerian nationals, driver and Prateek Agarwal, were produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate in Guwahati.

Meanwhile, police have intensified the interrogation to unearth the entire racket. They said that they are probing the case and may arrest more people soon.

Source: https://republicanng.com/two-nigerians-arrested-with-20-grams-of-cocaine-as-police-bust-international-drug-trafficking-network-in-india/

You will never hear pim from them. But it was that one black man murdered another in India, they would infest the whole thread drooling about one Afonja whom they have never seen before.

1 Like

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Spandau: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
Two Nigerian nationals, Ifeanyi Charles Okuaka and Emmanuel Enuma Dike have been arrested as the Guwahati Police in India busted an international drug trafficking network.

Police also seized 20 grams of cocaine, some incriminating documents from the accused possession. The estimated value of the cocaine is Rs 2 lakh (N1,108,876.58)

The arrest was made under a special operation against drugs led by the Joint Commissioner of Police (JCP) Partha Sarathi Mahanta.

According to a report published in the Sentinel, the two accused were arrested from Dibrugarh-bound Rajdhani Express at the Guwahati Railway Station on Monday, February 14.

Reports suggest that the two Nigerians did not have valid visas and only had Aadhaar and PAN cards registered at an address in Delhi.

Meanwhile, a case has been registered at the Panbazar Police Station in connection with the matter.

Praising the efforts of Guwahati Police in the special operation against drugs, Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma took to Twitter and wrote,

“@GuwahatiPol hits an international drug supply chain! In an operation led by JCP Partha Mahanta, 20 gram Cocaine has been seized. Also, two accused from Nigeria have been apprehended. Well done. Keep it up @assampolice”

According to a report by India Today on Wednesday, the arrest of the Nigerian nationals has unearthed a link of ecstasy drug cartel in Shillong.

Police have now picked up Prateek Agarwal, a Shillong-based businessman, who is also the owner of Alphine Continental, a famous hotel in Shillong.

Police said that the Nigerian Nationals confessed that they were supposed to handover the cocaine consignment to a ‘carrier’ of a Shillong-based high-profile client.

Based on their statements, police apprehended Sony Sonar, a driver by profession, who disclosed that he was asked by Agarwal to collect the parcel from Nigerian nationals.

According to police sources, Prateek Agarwal confessed that he had asked his driver Sony to collect the cocaine consignment from Nigerian nationals at the Guwahati railway station.

Agarwal also mentioned the names of two Guwahati-based bizmen claiming that they asked him to collect the parcel, North East Now said in a report.

All the accused, the two Nigerian nationals, driver and Prateek Agarwal, were produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate in Guwahati.

Meanwhile, police have intensified the interrogation to unearth the entire racket. They said that they are probing the case and may arrest more people soon.

Source: https://republicanng.com/two-nigerians-arrested-with-20-grams-of-cocaine-as-police-bust-international-drug-trafficking-network-in-india/

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Spandau: 3:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
Preach, counsel, arrest, even execute all you want... Their numbers keep increasing.

It's as though they are queuing up in their numbers to continue from where the nabbed ones left off... As long as there is likelihood of making chunks of money, nothing else matters to these imbeciles! Not even their lives.

If these idiots had succeeded, their people would have been waiting to roll out the red carpets and dole out chieftaincy titles to them.

It's even that silly red cap that they were that irritates me.
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Spandau: 3:25am On Feb 18, 2022
HilcomTech:

Ndi mkporu miri cannibals are always in the news for the wrong reasons all the time. They are a cursed tribe and nothing good can come out of them.

The biggest mistake Abba Kyari made was to associate with these tribe and they destroyed him.

Hey! Don't bring Kyari matter here. Kyari is a grand criminal in his own rights. Igbos are not the cause bof his problem. He brought it on himself. You hear?
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by spiceadole: 3:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Olunmercy56:
grin what are you doing? I'm into business. Unknown businesses

2 things i promised myself.

1. Do not date/marry Igbo man
2. Do not marry a businessman (marry a salary earner).

Glad It worked for me

1 Like

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by bablon20(m): 4:01am On Feb 18, 2022
Na dem! Importer and exporter of Mkpurumirin! All the cocaine found on them should be injected into their blood and be dump in d dungeon.
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by msMonyei: 4:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Horllamideh:

That thing dey tire me oo, e get one wey dey in the flat adjacent to my sister's flat in Ilorin during my undergraduate days. He was using one mad ride like that, this man go run generator 7pm to 7am. I remember passing through the market where he and his wife runs their business one day like that only to see a 2 by 2 shops..... I mean the lifestyle and the profit from the sale of rice is discordant.

All I see here is envy and hate. What about millionaires without a visible office or shop? Shame on all tribalists, una education Na waste and Seun suppose ban all of una if he doesn't support tribalism himself. Person dey blow gen steady you dey vex, typical Yoruba behaviour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by ogwumgbe: 4:57am On Feb 18, 2022
LesbianBoy:
"We would still japa"

"You cannot discourage us"

"Come back make another person talk"

"Anywhere but Nigeria" bla bla bla.....

Only for them to go and do this over there!

Who did this to Nigerian sef? angry

No one stopped you from taking risk

Btw, if they were successful now, they would have come home and be spraying money at parties and spoiling our girls. No wonder almost all the girls love for money have skyrocketed. Nonsense angry angry angry

No one stopped you from taking risk
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by GeneralElder: 5:06am On Feb 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
grin grin grin grin grin

Guy no dey post kids wet dey hustle because of likes.
All tribes get out of school kids wey government and society Don fail.
Make we rather speak against this kind thing not to make fun of modern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Horllamideh(m): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2022
msMonyei:

All I see here is envy and hate. What about millionaires without a visible office or shop? Shame on all tribalists, una education Na waste and Seun suppose ban all of una if he doesn't support tribalism himself. Person dey blow gen steady you dey vex, typical Yoruba behaviour.
This is why we are where we are in Nigeria. We don't ask questions, a police officer with annual salary of #4 million built a house worth close to #40 million and a garage filled with vehicle that totals #100 million in price. Then we are now forming surprise that he's caught with cocaine.

We all want the sanity of American system but feel it's bad if government ask anyone to come and say how he or she got the huge amount of money in their account. People like you will be saying "Leave him alone, did the government investigate his poverty when he was poor??"

Jealousy is not my thing, a sane human being will gets suspicious if your source of income and your lifestyle no follow themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by msMonyei: 5:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Horllamideh:

This is why we are where we are in Nigeria. We don't ask questions, a police officer with annual salary of #4 million built a house worth close to #40 million and a garage filled with vehicle that totals #100 million in price. Then we are now forming surprise that he's caught with cocaine.

We all want the sanity of American system but feel it's bad if government ask anyone to come and say how he or she got the huge amount of money in their account. People like you will be saying "Leave him alone, did the government investigate his poverty when he was poor??"

Jealousy is not my thing, a sane human being will gets suspicious if your source of income and your lifestyle no follow themselves.

People like me don't support criminals, but the envy and jealousy is disgusting. I called you out because you tried to judge a comfortable man because his office/shop was small but it is ignorance on your part, because you don't even know about his daily profit or if he has multiple shops. What about forex traders that transact millions on their phones without a visible place of business? Should we tag them as thieves because you can't see their source?
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2022
Before you go tribalistic and start mockery, you all would be treated as the same because you carry same passport.
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by JustforMen: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

Jobless and fraudulent Nigerians keep soiling the reputation of the good ones, funny enough, that's the narrative the white and outer nationals chose to go with

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

Not Nigerians!
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by afrika(f): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2022
I took out my pre ious time to browse through the comments......

Seems you all are not Nigerians?
The hate spirit is in you.
A Nigeria is arrested in India, you are busy doing tribal jealousy blame game!!!!

But some of the other tribes, when they have an occasion, they still go n look four obi Cubana n electronic money etc to grace occasion 4 them
Ironical......
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by JustforMen: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
Before you go tribalistic and start mockery, you all would be treated as the same because you carry same passport.

Fellow zoogerians, you mean?
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by luizpippo(m): 7:19am On Feb 18, 2022
You mean the 20grammes is worth 1.1million Naira?

Something that is not up to half the weight of one satchet tomato?

No wonder some are ready to risk it, like all die na die.
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Elidrisy20: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Na Indian branch, no be Brazilian, Ethiopian branch
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by dangwarmai(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2022
Is04970:
Hardworking developers from the erosion ridden redmudland.
Buhari should grant them Cocaine Republic without delay.

Oboyeee where did you get your PHD?
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Kazeem47(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Bounceboune7:
The number of igbo youths languishing in various prisons abroad can conveniently vote buhari out of power
comrade, say no to vawulence.its too early. grin grin grin

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by ZombieTERROR: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Albertone:

You're pained you had to drag another tribe on a Igbo thread.
What developers cannot do does not exist.

they use their hands to peddle drugs
they will suffer it.and don't disturb others

Don't be so fixated on people's heads
when you have yours
use your own head and stop being a menace to society

you have been warned
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Flamees(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Obedience is better than sacrifice ... cool
What an irony
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Albertone(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

they use their hands to peddle drugs
they will suffer it.and don't disturb others

Don't be so fixated on people's heads
when you have yours
use your own head and stop being a menace to society

you have been warned

But your people are tarnishing the image of Nigeria at large.
Find a legit business to do and stop making foreigners see all Nigerians as bad.

One can't even accommodate a Igbo abroad.Only them illegal immigrant,drug peddler.

1 Like

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Thank God they still remains the richest tribe in % in Africa....
Igbo to the world
Igbo amaka
Igbo nwere mmadu
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by ZombieTERROR: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Albertone:

But your people are tarnishing the image of Nigeria at large.
Find a legit business to do and stop making foreigners see all Nigerians as bad.
One can't even accommodate a Igbo abroad.Only them illegal immigrant,drug peddler.

that's why it's a crime
they did it themselves
they will pay for it

Skull mining promotes the image of the country
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Albertone:

You're pained you had to drag another tribe on a Igbo thread.
What developers cannot do does not exist.

Prospective manager of stupidity,I wonder wat u can manage. Simply sink back into the maggot hole u crept out from, human beings are typing talking,u earthworm will squirm...
go and pick up ur brain,oh,u have none sef.
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
HilcomTech:

Ndi mkporu miri cannibals are always in the news for the wrong reasons all the time. They are a cursed tribe and nothing good can come out of them.

The biggest mistake Abba Kyari made was to associate with these tribe and they destroyed him.

Obviously,this is the zenith of ur intelligence,if at all u have something in your skull.
Do u know Abba kyari?U are just an .i.m.be.c.i.l.e that can't reason anything,it takes a cannibal like u ur descents to identify one, "cow dung" like u.
Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by wolexter(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Real, clean hustle is the real deal nwanne. There is dignity in labour and then again like the bible says "Godliness with contentment is great gain".
When a certain region of d country beats their chest and claim they are the richest and most successful, but when you look closely, you find that unlike other regions, approximately one out of every two of their businessmen deals in crack or is involved in some other shady deal, but fronting with some legit business,then you cannot help but 'yinmu' and say "nah wah o" to d developers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India by adamsmith914: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Who know them
Abba Kyari’s Brothers in Narcotics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.