Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Shade? Celestine Donkor Says She'll Rather Use Empress Gifty's $40k For Rice Bus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade? Celestine Donkor Says She'll Rather Use Empress Gifty's $40k For Rice Bus (148 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shade? Celestine Donkor Says She'll Rather Use Empress Gifty's $40k For Rice Bus by sensemediagh(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Celestine Donkor says she doesn't believe it is wise for any Ghanaian singer to use $40,000 to shoot a music video.
This comes after her fellow Gospel artiste, Empress Gifty, bragged about investing almost $40,000 in her latest music video 'Eye Woaa'.

"I just want to reveal how much I spent for people to appreciate the worth of the whole thing. That video you see, I spent US$40,000 in shooting it. You are shocked because I quoted the price in dollars but for me and my team, it is possible," she said

Click on the link to read more.... https://flymultimediagh.com/celestine-donkor-says-shell-rather-use/

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Aregbesola To Call A Truce As Alafin And Ooni Intervene / Https://youtu.be/yqa5enmjrly / Davido Takes Delivery Of His Lamborghini Aventador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.