Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) (69075 Views)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Biafrans Stage Massive Protest At The UN Headquarters In Brussels -pictures / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 4:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

You just posted crap just to sound woke....

Part of his key responsibilities and work is to represent Nigeria in international Trade, Politics and diplomacy so any reasonable President need to travel and sometimes get photographed by Journalist from time to time...

Again showing interest in what your leader who represents you wear and how he presents Nigerians on our behalf is very important to sensible people

Our President can't suddenly start dressing like Zazoo portable and Pokolee and you expect International trading partners to take Nigerians serious .

[color=#006600][/color]

Nothing concerns me with he's dressing. He's a traditional northern man and loves Northern attires, so there is no need posting pictures of he's dressing. I understand the importance of attending international programmes, I am talking about the constant posting of the president trips here in nairaland just for mischievous purposes. Those who open childish thrend about the president trip do it just to see how it pepper certain regions. How does that affect one's daily activity, by posting pictures. What Nigeria need is a solution to various crises in country. Same as that federal executive meetings. All we need is a serious zeal to get things done. Majority of the people didn't vote in someone for picture purposes.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Mooh247: 4:49am On Feb 18, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nothing concerns me with he's dressing. He's a traditional northern man and loves Northern attires, so there is no need posting pictures of he's dressing. I understand the importance of attending international programmes, I am talking about the constant posting of the president trips here in nairaland just for mischievous purposes. Those who open childish thrend about the president trip do it just to see how it pepper certain regions. How does that affect one's daily activity, by posting pictures. What Nigeria need is a solution to various crises in country. Same as that federal executive meetings. All we need is a serious zeal to get things done. Majority of the people didn't vote in someone for picture purposes.

Ok now I get your perspective

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by 9japride(m): 4:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok now I get your perspective
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by xelly: 5:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

You just posted crap just to sound woke....

Part of his key responsibilities and work is to represent Nigeria in international Trade, Politics and diplomacy so any reasonable President need to travel and sometimes get photographed by Journalist from time to time...

Again showing interest in what your leader who represents you wear and how he presents Nigerians on our behalf is very important to sensible people

Our President can't suddenly start dressing like Zazoo portable and Pokolee and you expect International trading partners to take Nigerians serious .

What are the outcome of his several travels?

I hope trading partners are taking Nigeria serious?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Mooh247: 5:25am On Feb 18, 2022
xelly:

What are the outcome of his several travels?

I hope trading partners are taking Nigeria serious?

The GDP for this quarter should answer that... Increased GDP is an indication that whatever we are marketing is actually selling well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by xelly: 5:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

The GDP for this quarter should answer that... Increased GDP is an indication that whatever we are marketing is actually selling well

What is the GDP? What are the sources of the GDP?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Henrodah(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
If Buhari was not a devoted Muslim, he would have been a chronic womanizer with his height.

grin grin grin

Lol why you talk so? Does islam really shy on womanizing like that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Henrodah:

Lol why you talk so? Does islam really shy on womanizing like that

Yes, Islam is against womanizing, adultery etc.

To prevent adultery, Islam allows a man to have more than one side as long as he's gonna be able to cater and be equal with his wives.

Moreover, if you look at it clearly, it's a nice thing because a man with more than a wife can never be at the risk of contracting STI/STD, HIV, Herpes etc. (as long as the man and the wives are faithful to themselves).

Most religions that I've read about does not support adultery irrespective of the bad image any religion might have.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Henrodah(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, Islam is against womanizing, adultery etc.

To prevent adultery, Islam allows a man to have more than one side as long as he's gonna be able to cater and be equal with his wives.

Moreover, if you look at it clearly, it's a nice thing because a man with more than a wife can never be at the risk of contracting STI/STD, HIV, Herpes etc. (as long as the man and the wives are faithful to themselves).

Most religions that I've read about does not support adultery irrespective of the bad image any religion might have.

OK thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by doshiyad1: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2022
lolz! cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Mannyautos: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2022
angry

Showing swag and smiling while his country is going through untold hardship

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Why is the other man looking like the black version of North Korea leader?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2022
Abi him wan wear wig? What's that flat small cap for ?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Topic: how buhari smiled because he wore a trending outfit. E for dey cry?? grin grin

And who keeps giving that tailor the contract to sew Bubu’s trousers? His mates are using tailoring tape, while he has refused to stop using survey equipment to measure our President’s pants. Why na!? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Kizyte(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Why him no want make we see the white hairs on his head?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-buhari-smiles-as-he-dons-trendy-outfit-in-brussels

Igbos your daddy is in the cell

Nobody knows tomorrow except God

Tinubu Is the only candidate consulting and ready for all you haters

356 days to presidential elections
365 days day to blackmails
365 days to hate and fake news

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Aboki na aboki.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by nedekid: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Handed a microphone, will pass as a fuji musician.
Given a stick, as a heardsman.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Buhari....a good man with evil intentions.

Buhari no get connection with that good man wey you dey call am ooo�
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Latakia(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Chai this is where I miss the NO LEFELEDUM NO ERECTION clown, he for don spot the difference between Buhari and Jubril in this picture and whether he dey Belgium true true grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Aboki na Aboki... grin grin grin tongue
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Akinb056: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
If Buhari was not a devoted Muslim, he would have been a chronic womanizer with his height.

grin grin grin
And what made you think he doesn't shag in the secret if indeed his d..k stands? All devout Muslims shag in the secret you know grin
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Cantonese: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Na lie.

No by him be that.

By the way na shirt on shokoto be that?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Otuegbe: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Buhari....a good man with evil intentions.
Evil man with evil intentions
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by TBIZZY(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2022
You sure say na buhari b dis?

This one looks healthy and he stands gallantly

The buhari wey I know na breeze dey shake am, I no fit stand like that.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2022
triple996:
Children of kpurumiri are already hating cheesy
Say no to cannibalism of your kinsmen grin
well done comrade
One big head for you

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by nickyj19: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2022
ExAngel007:
3 hundred and something days to general election. Time for him to go and rest.
ṣigọgọ undecided wanting u get for mathematics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter / President Buhari Guarded By Saudi Security Operatives In Medina, Saudi Arabia / Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.